Why are they obsessed with destroying perfectly good countries?

>Japan is a racially homogenous, harmonious society.
>They live on a small island that is extremely densely populated.
>People in the west constantly tell us that we are overpopulated and it will be unsustainable.
>Japan can't survive if it doesn't import millions of arabs and niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/07/06/israel-refugees/454592001/
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/01/asia/japan-migrants-immigration/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are they obsessed with destroying perfectly good countries?
Because (((they)) want Israel to be the only etho-state.

"Inside Israel’s Secret Program to Get Rid of African Refugees"
>foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/

"Israel has a system for pushing out refugees it doesn't want"
>usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/07/06/israel-refugees/454592001/

To generate more debt.

>debt
Who will they owe this debt to? (((Banks)))

> tell people in the first world not to have kids in order to reduce population
> also tell people in the first world to let in foreigners to prevent a reducing population

Why liberals.

Why.

>Why liberals.
>Why.
(((Reasons)))

i wanted to say because cheap labor but really they leech and commit crimes unlike the south american illegals some actually work but dont pay taxes and have lowerd wage pay.

tl;dr fucking it read it lazy asshole

All of this.

its all explained in mein kampf

>south american illegals some actually work
This is a meme.

>INB4 By "some" I meant at least one worked and thus I am right.

Dont drink and post user

>known for how high your country's population density is
>UN tries to push the you need arabs and niggers to survive meme
>japan tells them to fuck off, we'll just fuck more if it becomes a problem

No, they're not "perfectly good."

They have the lowest birth rate in the developed world and the highest life expectancy. Their population growth is rapidly decreasing and they're becoming overburdened with old people with no young people to replace them in the workforce. That's a recipe for economic collapse.

Japan needs a cultural shift. Women need greater flexibility so they can be in the workforce without giving up having children. Further, someone needs to be impregnating these women. If not Japanese men, then some other men can do it. This doesn't mean taking on a bunch of refugees. It does mean becoming a more hospitable place to foreigners in general and attracting high-skilled foreigners, be it white, black, brown, Asian, whatever. It's all good.

What happens if all of the good countries disappear? Why is that bad?

Japan isn't
All of western stereotypes are pre-bubble burst and otaku stereotypes
The country is shit, country has no money, no young people to work, industry is weak, millenials are cucked and have no will to make babies, highest suicide, etc

Japanese (older men) actually want more western workers because there just aren't enough people, but we will segregate you from the society

History of Japan starts from being segregated and cucked by China, so we have a strong sense of individualism and needing to stand out. So we feel the need to be special and stand out from the rest. That's why foriegners feel isolated.

You know about the age crisis in Japan cause by the lowest birth rate in the world right?

Because of script...
>Import different races creating a perceived disadvantaged under class.
>Generate sympathy for the underclass through propaganda.
>Propagandized guilt results in a welfare state that did not exist before.
>Eventually all politics begin to hing on a certain degree of capitulation to the underclass. The welfare state expands as new politicians are elected on escalating promises.
>Soon enough the capitulation begins to crack the nations finances and no one wants to stop the spending problem and if they do they aren't elected and so the system bloats out of control all an borrowed money.
>Eventually Banks will own everything in all but deed, the government begins to exists as an apparatus of the banks which in turn lend the government all the money they ask for in exchange for ownership of more policy or assets...whatever permissions they want are granted.
>After that point everything that happens is in the control of the Banks and Government, the people bellow are cracked down upon more and more.

After that last step it's unclear what will happen though were I guess either the people will have enough of this and "Reset" the government somehow or the system continues to bloat until it collapses, the people will fight civil war and those that perpetrated this nonsense run off in the commotion the assets in tow...

>so we have a strong sense of individualism and needing to stand out

Wait really?

What are robots. Not even joking.

Literally because of Jews

I'm so happy that I was in Japan this year. Imagine wanting to see Japan with your own eyes and a few decades it might be lost

>They have the lowest birth rate in the developed world
Wrong

Yes, that's why we have innovative products and stuff that is unique
People do not want to stand out of the crowd, but our way of thinking is vastly different
Basically, the ancient history of Japan goes like this

>Small island country
>China is the god power, they declare their North,West,East,South neighbour countries barbarians (Ex: Korea = Eastern Barbarian)
>Japan feels BTFO since the relevant power didn't even declare you as a barbarian (basically irrelevant)
>Grow kingdom/army
>Go help Korea (3 kingdom war)
>Get BTFO helping one kingdom, lose 90% of their army
>Get laughed at and shamed for 400 years until we grow back army/kingdom again

From this point on we declare we will not be losers anymore, change our country name from Wa to Nippon so that we can call ourselves "Origin of the Sun"
The mindset still lives on to this day, we try to stand out/be superior/have higher standards so that we won't be laughed at or get BTFO

That small island is bigger than Britain tho.

They are already fucking over populated to begin with.Fucking kikes.

Japan isn't a good example of this.

They are, currently, trending towards becoming a dying country. There's no other way to say it, Japanese people just aren't procreating. The culture is one that values putting work before everything else, men are too stressed out from their professions to court women and raise families. Immigrants coming in can not only fill roles Japanese people aren't filling in the workplace, but they can contribute to the birthrate by taking Japanese mates and raising families.

However, look into the madness of Fukushima, I don't think I'd want to be in Japan right now...

Add capitalism to this mentality and people will work to death for their corporate overlords.

>small island that is extremely densely populated

OP confirmed for ignorant faggot fuck who has never looked at a map of Japan or satellite image

Its not so much that population is decreasing that the population pyramid is inverting. A smaller and smaller amount of workers are going to have to take care of a larger and larger amount of elderly which will damage Japans progress in other industries as resources are further directed to elder care.

A growing population is essentially necessary for a growing GDP and thus living standards however the effects felt by the inversion will be far more severe

>They have the lowest birth rate in the developed world and the highest life expectancy
>durr japan has such a low birth rate cause they dun have immigration
>japan is finished and will go under if they don't contain a population of 130 Million people on a small island
>Look at Germany they took so many migrants they will pay for denbts and pensions
Germany actually has a lower birth rate and the same age average as Japan after TONS of immigration. The idea that immigration into welfare state (which is also overall net loss for the welfare state) fixes the demographic issues caused by feminism and liberalism is retarded bullshit.

Neck yourself faggot.

destroy national sovereignty and identity for global one world agenda

they fearing the samurai, but little do the kikes know, Japan is already having a shit time dealing with Chinks and WorstKoreans, they are vaccinated against other migrants.

You first herr mann

>Germany actually has a lower birth rate and the same age average as Japan after TONS of immigration
Germany's currently at 1.2% population growth while Japans at -0.1%. You generally increase immigrant intake not to bolster birth rates but population growth.

I would love to live in Japan if they didn't treat me like shit for my white skin. If I was rich could I own property there?

>Muh old people
What are robots and retraining programs for NEETs. Fuck off cunt, Japan is full.

>Retraining programs for NEETS
You can't force NEETs to not be NEETs, especially when most of them rely on their parents.

They need to fix what's causing the NEET problem in the first place, which is their depressing work culture that understandably young men don't want to be a part of. Japan adopted some of the worst parts of American values (eg work = life) without the best parts (eg self-determiniation).

Robots are not magic. You'll need less human labor, but you'll still need human labor.

It's not really the Jew anymore. In fact Jew are converted the average white into a cuck leftist slave servent of the Jew. So Mr.Goldenstein don't need to do propaganda anymore, his cuck slaves will do it for him:

>can japan survive without immigrants?
did they forget japan survived two nukes and thousands of incendiary bombs

Divide et impera?

Can I argue that Africa and the middle east needs a culture shift as well

>we need immigrants or we won't have enough people to do the work required

>automation will replace 50% of workers and leave millions unemployed

This is why you never trust people with liberal arts degrees. They are retarded and should be ignored.

Letting niggers into Japan will just leave a nation full of unemployed niggers supported by hard working Japanese.

>Economic collapse

This is natural. No economy grows forever. Japanese have lived on the islands for thousands of years and have suffered through worse.

>and they're becoming overburdened with old people with no young people to replace them in the workforce.

This is actually a good thing for prospective employees looking for work. This will lead to businesses competing harder for labor and increased wages for Japanese. With increased wealth and job security comes higher birthrates in high IQ societies like Japan and Europe.

Time for the anti jew world to consider counter exterminating them

Yes, and it will be completely temporary. Every economy experiences a slump. With time the elderly population will die out and the burden will weaken. In the mean time, it will increase open positions and allow the middle class of Japan to recuperate from the recession.

Why does it have to be Arabs, it doesn't even have to be Indonesians, just Chinese, Filipino, and Korean immigration would be aight

Because Japanese people are the second biggest threat to (((them))), right behind white people.

I remember that post
Crazy jap

This.
Nu-Sup Forums doesn't know even the basic reading. Read the Protocols of Zion, read the Mein Kampf. Educate yourself.

And it's funny, because that decline in population will quite literally cause a population boom as the cost of living decreases and Japan's population will gradually return to normal numbers.

I went to Germany earlier this year and this is exactly what I thought about Germany too.

>CNN
I wonder hmmm.. I bet there isn't even a Japanese translation for Japanese people to read this article.

pic related

a few decades ago Japan was overpopulated.

It was the country the size of California but with 4 times the population.

The deal was to reduce the population to under 100 million so it could provide enough rice for itself and rely on fewer imports.

Its the NWO
over a decade ago the idea of the west being flooded with the third world to create a situation in which martial law is called for by the people that otherwise would be championing individual liberties of the common man was a conspiracy theory, just a joke, a paranoid delusion

at this point, you're an idiot if you can't accept the NWO is real and fucking us all over

Here's the link, if you're interested

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/01/asia/japan-migrants-immigration/index.html

It's easy to rally a population to defend their country if it's culturally and ethnically homogeneous.

You also can't create racial conflict to justify a police state in a homogeneous country.