I DON'T WANT TO BE JEWISH. YOU THINK BECAUSE I PHYSICALLY BORN OF THE JEW BLOOD THAT I AM LIKE THOSE "PEOPLE"...

I DON'T WANT TO BE JEWISH. YOU THINK BECAUSE I PHYSICALLY BORN OF THE JEW BLOOD THAT I AM LIKE THOSE "PEOPLE"? YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE I HAD A BAR MITZVAH, THAT I CARE ONE IOTA ABOUT THE JEWISH RELIGION? I THINK NOT. I AM NOT SOME MONEY GRUBBING, NATION WRECKING KIKE. DO NOT LUMP ME IN WITH THOSE TRAITOROUS DREGS. MY NOSE IS NOT LARGE AND BULBOUS, MY HANDS ARE NOT CLENCHED AND SCHEMING, MY HATED OF THE "GOY" IS NON EXISTENT. DO NOT CALL ME A JEW, JUST BECAUSE I AM BORN OF THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES JEW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lE-_B85xKN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*screws open valve on gas canister into OPs room*

Yes. Kill yourself.

>I'm not like the rest of them I promise
Into the oven you go

Then renounce your jewry, convert to Christianity, and be cleansed of your blood curse, jew.
Like millions of your ancestors before you.

What's your ethnic history other than jew? Russian, German, Israeli?

I'd sooner take you back stabbing scum with me, than kill myself.

Anything to be free of the kike

Not sure, waiting on genealogical results as we speak.

>I'd sooner take you back stabbing scum with me
ill rape you in the ass until youre gay fucking kike

I'm just kidding man. I grew up in a predominately jewish area. Hitler was right about the Jews, but what most people here don't get is that the vast majority of Jews are normies.

I'd rip that sopping faggot cock of yours off and ram it down your throat.

I don't care about other jews

I probably have some amount of ashkenazi in me seeing as I'm just all of western europe rolled into one. I'd go full clayton fucking bigsby and throw myself in the oven if it really came down to it. Keep crying, kike-kun.

Shut up racist! Diversity is our strength!

not if youre unconscious you fucking ball sucking fucking kike jew rat kike shit head shitskin mongrol fucking mutt

HA! Jew!

If you were religious you would understand, though. "Jew" doesn't mean Jewish when it's used as an insult. Watch some of Bibi's speeches about Judaism and the holohoax on youtube if you're genuinely interested. He understands what's actually going on. There's a fascinating, and hidden, political debate between the Jewish right and left (the Zionists vs. the Globalists).

You think you can get the drop on me? I'd have you swinging skinless, being lowered into vat of salty brine, while I masturbate to your gurgling blurts of pain.

lol k jew

I did too, and I think that makes a good point. Some secretly still dislike gentiles because they were raised that way and will make jokes about it even if they're not really religious, so overall I don't care for Jews. It's kind of like how a decent nigger is still usually a nigging nigger behind closed doors. The only redemption is to completely denounce Judaism and the synagog of satan and fully convert to Christianity (not protestant or mormon though).

The edge on this kid

I'm surprised that he admits Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews. What's the angle?

The angle is he wants the West to be strong. If the West is destroyed, there aren't any outsiders to defend Israel.

Lonely soutehrn poorfag faggin it up. calm down cletus

White people are pathetic. youtube.com/watch?v=lE-_B85xKN8

>MY NOSE IS NOT LARGE AND BULBOUS

post nose or gtfo

Hello (you)
>b...billy

oh hi pajeet.
Still lonely and still shillin' good for you mate

HAHAHAHAHA
yeah I know that feel

Why does this include being so forthcoming on the holocaust? What does that help with making the west strong?

OK fine you're off the hook.
(get the gas)

His angle is that he wants to be accepted in a culture that he's connected to and not some kike diaspora ghetto or a desert in the middle east. Jesus how autistic can you be?

This guy is back. Once he gets going he is unstoppable.

I doubt Israel will exist in 15 years desu

oh wassup KANG you'z a BLACK KANG, SHALOM amirite?? yea fuck those rayciss whites they jus ALBINO ALIENS anyway. muhfuggin they mad INFERIOR N SHIET thas why dey OPRESSIN US, cuz they mad INFERIOR so they needa OPPRESS US. being madd INFERIOR leads to tendency of OPRESHUN. like how the fly is inferior to the spider, so the fly be OPRESSIN the spider by not flying near him anymo N SHEIEEEITTT. ALBINO ALIENS gotta gibs up dem REPARASHUNS, stop avoiding the SPIDA WEB KNaWMEeAeAAaEeanS? Shalom

Unrelated, but question to wandering kikes:

Do you think that converts to Judaism are really Jewish?

retard, it's a black guy. Don't get him started.

who's bibi?

>it's a black guy.
no that one is the pajeet with the albino nigger collection

Benjamin Netanyahu

hurry OP, like the rest of your kind, you don't want to be forgotten.

Stay exactly where you are. Prove your honor from the inside.

Become an AshkeNazi and virtue signal online about how hating Jewry isn't ebul racisms. Become famous.

>tfw just learned that one of my friends is a jew
Now i am conflicted

The ultimate white man's bane nowadays is that he took on the individual based judgement and the abandoned group based one. If that, the recent events and Culture of Critique have taught me anything is if white people must develop in group pro white only preferences over anything else if they were to survive.
You kike won't receive a yotta of understanding or acceptance, because you're not white. We cannot afford judge every single one of you based inbreds differently, just because your tribal inmates enforced this degeneracy onto us for the past 70 years and convinced normies to abandon the group based judgement. Stay in your NY or whatever kike hole you live in and stop pretending to be one of us - you never were, never are and never will be.

>Now i am conflicted
what a pussy
literally the "i cant be racys i have a nigger friend" meme

I doubt that I give a fuck

On the very same basis of tribalism you can also argue that 3/4 whites who look and act white will be accepted specifically because you will not have time to check their ancestry. Tribalism is not based on genetic tests of individual, it's much more visual and behavioral. I am white and I always was and when I will live in white society I will assimilate into it naturally, and so will OP if he got good genes.

>HAD A BAR MITZVAH
It's already too late for you shlomo.

I feel you op, my mom was a jew but went to jail when i was young for embezzlement lmao, ended up being raised by my baptist grandmother, the rest of my family has denounced me as an antisemite which is fine with me, ill stand with christianity unto death

OP those are some weird words to choose before stepping in to the gas chamber.

That's right and in case of white people they've been the most tolerant and acceptable of any shlomo or some fucking mahmud reza, because we in general hope for the best in people and look forward to them acting civilized. The problem is that white people nowadays are sheepishly naive and expect the whole fucking globe to act like the rural middle class austrians. It worked, until fucking kikes en masse started abusing our weakest spot to brainwash and eventually wipe us out. That's why it's absolutely and vitally essential to have as homogeneously pure society as possible. Otherwise it's only a matter time before another fucking shlomo luxemburg takes over everything to kike everything up.
>I am white
You're not, shlomo, genetically and ethnically you're a kike.

>The problem is we can't trust the words you say. Actions speak louder than words and the jews have shown their colors. It will take a lot of counter action before the jews could ever be trusted again. Right now they are the enemey of essentially every race and national on earth.

I'm not talking about visible minorities, as mentioned above, but individuals who have European body and facial structure as well as an understanding of and a connection to European culture and history. Purity is an ideal, and guess what it was an ideal in natsoc Germany as well, not a reality. I absolutely agree that it should be an ideal but if you're planning on antagonizing anyone who has so little non white blood that it could only be detected via genetic testing, you're ethno state will collapse without support from the death facto white masses.
You may call me a jew all day but you'd be only technically correct - if it looks like a duck and so on. In reality if I'd be born in 30's Europe I'd probably be a citizen of the Reich.

De facto*
Also visible minorities have no place in the West imo, if it was not obvious.