Are blacks most violent in American inner cities than anywhere else?

Are blacks most violent in American inner cities than anywhere else?

More than Afrika? Not possible.

Yes. If Detroit were a nation of its own, it would be the 4th deadliest country on the planet, higher than any African nation.

Really scrapes the passionfruit off my pavlova.

Are you a sexless virgin?

No they are violent everywhere, don't kid yourself

Your police got rid of drug lords that maintained order. Should have thought twice about that.

Funnily enough the greatest contribution to America's stagnant or declining rate of violent crimes is its privatized prison industry, an industry liberals desperately want to destroy.

As someone who has been around a lot I can tell you that Black culture is virtually the same everywhere

Be in a little town of like a thousand people and if there are blacks there then they will have low hanging pants and everything thats associated with it.

im a hairless sturgeon

I bet youre a neckbeard

Cool your jets Jamal

I've killed before and I'll kill again, pip, watch your wild allegations, kapich?
(Flip coin-chew toothpick.gif)

Nah you dumb

Holy shit please be real, please be real, PLEASE !

>white wife black kid

What's even more scary is how dismissive they are about their crimes. I watched the Vice video on bail bonds and the mom of the boy in that pic that is smashing up the car tried to play it off like no big deal.

That's why niggers go to jail for so long. They don't know restraint or how to be remorseful for bad actions.

yes. now stop sliding seth rich threads, faggot.

sage

No, stop....don't do that...fuck it, fuck you, I don't need this shit!

Seth is death

As a white person, I will never understand this racial collectivism.

Do all black men read Nigger Monthly or something, how do they all instinctively know to wear a flat billed hat, a jersey, a gold chain, saggy shorts, and unusually white shoes? Rich or poor, east coast or west coast, southern, texas, or Midwesterner, literally all black men dress exactly the fucking same. It's so weird.

I mean, at worst white people fit into at least a dozen archetypes. Black people have exactly one look.

Come the fuck on, there's no way that's real

holy fuck that cucked tweet

Spot on as fuck

They're fine in (non African majority) rural areas the second they get into the inner city and suburbs it goes to shit

The real question is why are there so many niggers in Delaware?
I mean, Jesus Christ, I thought the National population of niggers was only like 13%. I'm sick of seeing these animals at work.
Delaware is not even considered a Southern State.

Holy fuck. Satan digits

Guys, don't ridicule BLM without even knowing what they really stand for.
>pic related

Ive considered living there because its cheap but fuck that shit

No, he's probably a virgin that gets a lot of sex.

If only one of their fingers slipped relieving the world of another of these idiots.

DO SHILLS ASK RHETORICAL QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEY'RE THE EASIEST SLIDE THREADS?

KYS JEW

SAGE

Fuck those nasty ass monkies

Detroit? or Camden

Sub-saharan people are violent everywhere
They're just feral

Found the nigger.

Is that nigglet on the left drinking a Heineken?

When they don't fight against each other or against 'whiteys'... they have fun attacking cats and other pets

I don't particularly like cats, but I could more easily look at a nigger nailed to a cross. Sick fuckers.

It's a such a small state but I have literally seen more niggers than White People (humans) there.
It's an infestation.

>niggers constantly complain about how they were slaves
>white people free them
>niggers in africa still use eachother as slaves

is this true?

After black Colombians started to arrive here we have seen some shit we were not used to.

They're almost exactly the same everywhere in every epoch with minor difference.

Those are some fat nuns

>crazy bitch stabs his boyfriend
>she gets away with it just because she is talented and is a fucking female
>being female is enough to walk away from this
>murder
>not guilt for eing woman

jesus christ, you've gotta be fucking kidding, how is this shit even possible? this feminist thing is certainly getting out of hand

There was a church in Colorado a while back (90s?) that found out about two rival tribes of niggers in Africa, and one group was kidnapping members of the other group. They were holding them for ransom and if the families couldn't pay, they were kept as slaves. The church missionaries started paying the ransom so the people would be freed. The government of whatever shithole country it was asked the church to quit doing it, because they were creating a market and causing the ransoms to increase in price.
So yeah, it's true.

What are you talking about nigger lover? Fuck off to T_D BASED BLACK MAN

Yes.

Look up Mauritania. Estimated up to 14% of entire population are slaves. Also all places were better under colonial rule, not even joking.

its sad how ungrateful they are

Which is the trait of a psychopath

Bump

>tfw super predator

>pic
lel

bend the knee to the drug lords said the leaf.

It's not the niggers fault, of course not.

Absolutely revolting

Camden. NJ tags on that car

>I will never understand this racial collectivism
That's the problem.

No, it's Lowneken

Actually the only people in Camden that own cars are heroin addicts with PA plates and cops.

In Russia, there are very few Negroes and they are quiet.

they're violent everywhere, but the most violent savage ones are all Bantus. from CAR to Congo to South Africa they're just pure niggatry

>it would be the 4th deadliest country on the planet, higher than any African nation.
No proper gun control shows itself up.

They're the same no matter where they are.

They are a genetic dead end. Worthy of genocide.

checked

niggers are literally eating each other in in Liberia as we speak. the apes in America are definitely somewhat more civilized.

user's got no chill.
straight to the point.

american blacks have almost an identical murder rate to african average. sooo i guess some of the worse parts of africa like SA or lethoso have it worse. However the USA has one of the best (read: numerous and well funded) police forces in the world so that murder rate would be sky high if they had the same relaxed cops as african countries.

my first dog was abused by black kids, threw rocks at her over my fence. I can't understand why anyone would do this kind of shit

>PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HAVE GUNS OMG THAT'S WHAT COPS ARE FOR

>COPS ARE ALL FUCKING FASCIST PIGS WHO SHOOT INNOCENT BLACK MEN

what the fuck is the Handmaid's tale cosplay/protest bullshit?

You've got that completely wrong Ivan. Democrat controlled city = highest gun controlled cities, which Detroit is. Most gun liberal zones in America = the most peaceful.

They are most violent to Whites in those areas. In non-urban areas the POC on White violence is mostly because Whites foolishly choose to associate with POC.

Ugh, this kike ad hominem got old and useless this year. Just like being called a racist wore out its usefulness last year, calling someone a not-a-slut is without power.
(Damn it feels good to be a gangster.)

if I don't get 1 million euros right now I might be forced to join ISIS desu

better safe than sorry, right?