Why aren't skinheads more respected and used as foot soldiers in our fight?

Why aren't skinheads more respected and used as foot soldiers in our fight?

Sure a lot are drunks or whatever, but back in the early 90's a lot of skinheads and skinhead wp music drew a lot of people to the movement.

I should have listened to him. I missed my chance.

You missed the comet faggot

Bad for the brand. Emerged out of prison culture.

Prison culture is degenerate.

We just want an Israel for white people, and to stop treating Israel's security interests like they're our own.

So did you faggot.

We can't get that though, and the left and nigs fight with savage tactics we need those who fight with the same violence on our side.

>Why aren't skinheads more respected and used as foot soldiers in our fight?
It's not time for a new SA yet.

Meth got them

We won't do it violently like Israel did. We'll just seastead in French Polynesia or something.

>we need those who fight with the same violence on our side.
True, you never punch right. They should still be welcome, but as low visibility as possible.

dont get me wrong the ones near me are low class as fuck, drug addicted usually drunk and work labor jobs. But they can be effective when guided in the right direction and can be effective

60 million anonymous backers > a few thousand foot soldiers

we can bang the bushes and get all the numbers we want if street level shit is necessary

street level shit is necessary look at the violence against the right and how its ok to do

They are a useful tool for the left to scare normies away. They lack the discipline to be street muscle.

we dont even have to bait them to act stupid when it gets bad enough united carpenters/truckers/welders/ blah blah blah will be on the street beating nigs with hammers

>Taking the high road
You deserve the nigger rape and murder you over socialized faggot

a few near me for whatever reason beat the fuck out of homeless nigs to death and were charged

>But they can be effective when guided in the right direction and can be effective
Sure, but that's about it: they're to be guided, not to guide anyone.
Remember what happened to the SA when they wanted to start calling shots.

Most skinheads would turn on geeky effete alt-right types like Spencer and most of Sup Forums pretty quickly.

Fap more, autist LARPer

you mean immediately

They hurt their cause more than they help it by going around with shaved heads that look like circumcised dicks, replacing the stylish Hugo Boss Nazi uniforms with wifebeaters and swastika tattoos, acting like complete degenerates, saying dumb shit to the media nonstop, and getting involved in a bunch of crime and mischief.

There's no point trying to make any use of skinheads and I hope a giant tornado comes and sweeps away all of them and their trailers.

They used to get a lot of interest in the movement, making hardcore music and selling like 15-20k cds

This.

Skinheads have been a bigger favour for jews than anyone since Hitler. Without them, right-wing views would be harder to demonise by the mainstream.

blue collar white people just want to go to work and keep the damn boat house camaro whatever payment going.

if these idiots fuck with that you will see an uprising that will put any nigger riot to shame

we live in a state where we cant carry only the nigs can

tfw you realize you've been left behind

we wuz gonnah explore outer singularity with aliens

The Aryan brotherhood is a for profit gang that shuffles drugs.

They do try to do hits and deviate from drugs but they fail. The need for money is too great, nobody can afford to just be a Ben garrison style operator with strangers (fbi infiltrators) for free.

and they dump shitloads of drugs like heroin meth and shit to keep the not so educated drugged and benign you need to preach for people to take thier freedom back

only dumb cucks would voluntarily inject heroin

fuck that shit you can improve your life and your community if you stand up tell drug jews to fuck off and act like a fucking american

Imo the ab should just do lots of weapons trafficking.

pills benzos opiates that shit is all designed to keep you dumb and happy, even weed

everything is designed to keep u dumb and happy