So my girl cheated on her bf for me and I cheated on my gf for her...

So my girl cheated on her bf for me and I cheated on my gf for her... We both eventually broke up with them and now were together.. How likely is it that she'll cheat on me but she has said she loves me though and stuff and so far I've been her best sexual partner

100%
Maybe she already has.

Consider yourself cucked my friend

Congrats on dating a whore, what could possibly go wrong?!

But I'm a whore too OP

nigger, you don't make a relationship out of the mistress
you done goofed

Are there any fucking mods on this board?

>she said she loves me though
And did she say that to her last bf?

How likely are you to cheat on her?

It's about that likely she will cheat on you.

We're u friends with her bf? If so you're a faggot

men cant be whores

Chances are pretty high she is still fucking the other dude regularly and probably fucking your old girlfriend too. Once a whore always a whore.

Women usually cheat once the relationship is already dead and they are just too chickenshit to call it quits before trading up. Whether this girl cheats on you will depend on whether she is the "looking to upgrade" type of cheater or the crazy slut type of cheater. If the former, just don't give her cause to want to trade you in, and dump her if it looks like she is no longer putting effort into the relationship.

Why don't you have an open relationship then?
You could both fulfill your whorish dreams while pretending a regular relationship.

>How likely is it that she'll cheat on me?
Very likely and you deserve it.

You have never heard ''If she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you''? What is this your second dragon slaying? She might be sucking black dong right now.

Cheaters always cheat.

She hated her last bf he thought he was really cringy and avoided fucking him

She's already got some side BBC.

you're asking for relationship advice on a Nazi Pedophile forum

Good luck.

Same thing. 5 years. Down. The. Drain.

women always claim to hate their current guy if they are a whore

underrated

>has said she loves me though and stuff
>I've been her best sexual partner

Dumb fuck tween cûck... You deserve your cûckold fate

Hol up

Did you just reply to this guy as OP.

How new are you.

Tesa

Unless they go out onto the street and suck cock

>le cheating meme

if you arent with more than one girl you are failing at life

btw stop letting women ASSUME exclusivity. that is the most annoying shit on the fucking planet

If they've cheated in the past they will again mate

You're a retard
This only further proves it

>IT'S OK SHE WOULD NEVER DO THE SAME TO ME BECAUSE I'M SPECIAL GUISE

Fucking retard.

I was a retard once too.

This is what all women say to make you feel better, especially roasties. You think a woman will say, "my last bf was pretty cool, he was hung" to her s/o? Either way you dont deserve love, as it is. You put someone's emotions, feelings, and soul in the bin, to bust a mean nut. You are the reason society is falling apart, drug culture, sex culture, thug culture, dont you see? Do you know how easy it is to keep a population complacent if they focus 100% on three things?

This is true and aptly demonstrated. There's only really one option, OP, and that's to go your own way. Don't let yourself be tricked in the future and swindled of all your wealth. If you really need some sexual release, just go and find a good twink.

So, canadians?

>inb4 vanned for breaking the conditioning

>op posts thread while his girl in bed reading
>reads comments while looking back nervously
>gives half hearted smile as she smiles back
>love neverending
>pic related on how your new girlfriend really feels

from the sounds of your tale, you seem to be a faggot.

Find another chick and beat her to the cheating punch.

Once a cheater always a cheater

Ew....you're both from the $5 bucket bin of rejects. Damaged goods, best of luck! Byeeeee!

sage

16 year old detected

You're so degenerate that you don't even realize there's an entire board for this shit.

Now go and stay gone.

is that her on the pic? hot

Gas yourself

Listen to the Russian. Westerners have forgotten.

Why not take the opportunity to red pill user on the fact that society is falling apart because of sex culture degeneracy?

you are a literal cuck

you might be fine, I know a couple who got together in this exact same way. They have an incredibly stable relationship that many of our other friends/couples look to for inspiration. Not kidding.

They aren't perfect, but they've been together for 2 or 3 years and get along exceedingly well.

>gf is dishonest whore
>you are dishonest whore

Perfect.

If you arn't happy, break up.

>Cheating scumbag pairs up with cheating slag and wonders of cheating slag will cheat on him.

She is taking other cocks right now.

Once a cheater always a cheater. If she was capable of cheating on her then boyfriend for you then what makes you think you are any more special when Chad comes along?

Can't marry a cum dumpster whore and expect her to be your wife. Once a cheater always a cheater.

happened half my life gone for shitty bait, it was her "freinds" we are both miserable now.

If they'll cheat for you they'll cheat on you, every time.