Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6JbGC1Ine6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White guy here, had kids with my azn wife.

Doing my part!

What if im a beta with bad genes? Should i procreate?

oh, have white kids? then what? your son gets brainwashed into thinking he's a girl? your daughter is given free birth control by government/school without your knowledge and is getting blacked every weekend?

have white kids with wife, who then divorces me and takes my money, house, etc?

14 / 88

If your white procreate.

Holy fuck get a grip.

Well im a slav so back to video games and anime i go.

do you think that girl would make a good mother?

I have 3 mixed race kids. Saving the white race guys.

Not an argument.

the colleges and now the public education system is ensuring that even if I did have white kids they would dissuade them from having them and teach them to marry a nnigger or spic to to rid the world of the white race.

we can't win unless the humainities departments of colleges are drained. defunded and divested

Bunch of excuses omegas make to justify being omega

Take your dyes vult flag off. Christianity makes it very clear that you should procreate. Omegas are not worthy of the religion. Seeing as how youre also supposed to stay in good health. Where as youre probably overweight because whats the point in trying, right Mr. Omega

Raise your kids properly and prepare them for propaganda and this won't be a problem. Find a good Women and if your so worried about her divorcing you and taking your shit get a ANC.

homeschool your children retard.

That's right, now sign the contract already.

>quite frankly, I'd like to see us disappear for being so retarded.

Fucking defeatist might as well kys then either fight to preserve the white race or remove your self from it.

Truly the dumbest race on earth. Rationalized themselves out of existence. It's hilarious.

I'm white and I let a BBC seed my gaping anus at least twice a week.

You're right, but the truth is negative and like everyone else, Sup Forums was suckered into the cult of positivity their entire lives. So all they'll shout back at you is the typical "d-defeatist" shaming tactic bullshit.

no

Home school /private school is an option and if you can't afford that prepare them for propaganda and teach the right way. You sound as if you expect parenting to be easy it isn't never was but it is especially hard now just show them the way and they will be fine.

i wonder who could be behind this post

Implying the man isn't meant to make her be a good mother. You're a cuck and you always will be

lol you're welcome. never having kids

I have a polish gf and we will have many white children, I'm pretty wealthy and of Italian/Austrian descent. Hope this makes you happy at the very least, will adopt some White South African kids as well.

Enjoy your wasted life, will laugh at all the childfree people after when their money is gone. You're living the good goy life.

Sounds fuckin gay, buddy.

I'm a criollo and have 2 azn half breed babies and an Aryan(Midwestern Bby mama) son. Am I contributing or am I not white?

Reminder that my life is more fun than yours will ever be.

Have fun repeating your shitty thread every single day, you retarded cunt.

Good. If this board is anything to go by, white people are idiotic redneck trash who deserve to be genocide.

yes exactly goy! just don't even try! you're guaranteed to be miserable. why not go sterilize yourself permanently since your mind is made up?

>no geo tag

GEE I WONDER WHERE THESE POSTS ARE COMING FROM

hahahaha

Sweden has no survival extinct.

I want kids but those whore female friends of mine don't want them. What do?

> one post by this ID
But in all legitimacy, we need to come up with some more approachable ways to get people to understand this.
> LGBT hates straight white men
> BLM hates straight white men
> SJWs hate straight white men
Also, this race mixing agenda isnt just white genocide, it will end all races, destroying most of all races cultures to create a bastardisation of "Humanity"
> Preach it to normal people, help them see the light.
> If they all tell one person, each, maybe something can get done

If you think society has more control and influence over your children than you, then your a retard

>have kids
>See them marry pakis

daily reminder bitches are trying to find meal tickets and will divorce you and force you to pay child support if you have kids

Things i owe you:
>nothing

When will roasties understand than pure shaming stopped working when the cultural Marxists over did it?

hes right and you know it

Bump

bad roll, doesn't make the dice bad. Roll again

how do you losers feel about the fact that you preach about wanting the white race to survive but you're probably never gonna have sex?

You're half Germanic
Get to baby making

>tfw engaged twice
>tfw both cheated
>tfw still hopeful

Seriously though, not every woman wants a free ride. You can always honor kill them if they try and divorce you later for alimony.

Niggers are stealing white girls
Will have to settle for Indians instead

Ive got two daughters, one literally has blonde hair and blue eyes, mother is English heritage, mine is Irish/German
> Beta faggots say other people are virgins to make them feel less lonely about it

youtu.be/6JbGC1Ine6M

I don't see how that works.

What if carrying a baby will kill me?
Do surrogates count?

Are you sick femanon? Then you shouldn't have a problem carrying one.

>Tfw half white half pajeet

If I reproduce with a 100% white woman will it be OK? I mean their mostly white

thing is im not a virgin, Ive been with the same white girl for 3 years unlike 99% of the fat cucks on this shit

I live in Mississippi. The thots down here are too busy fucking niggers and breeding with their relatives. The end is nigh for my state. I have already begun evacuation preparations in search for more fertile land.

daily reminder that shut the fuck up