CNN does it again

CNN does it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/white-house-holocaust-memorial-day/index.html
archive.is/92Few
youtube.com/channel/UCcIsxujzLRO5qY5f9buahCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRING IN THE NIGGERS

>pretending that Japan doesn't actually need immigration and that some sort of magical robot uprising will solve their horrifying and imminent age demographic problems coming even well before 2060.

They can take all the Korean refugees after the coming war.

Definitely. We should just exterminate the country right now and fill it with Africans and Muslims.

>implying Japanese people will stoop to breeding with niggers

I've heard that Asians in general are terrified about niggers

Rule of (((news))): If a headline trails off into a yes/no question, the real answer is almost invariably no.

I hope the Jews manage to get Japan to start taking in niggers, and it reignites the fire in the hearts of the samurai.

NIGGERJEW SHILL DIE

FUCK THIS SLIDE THREAD

SAGE

Even if the population decline continues for 200 years straight Japan will still be left overpopulated.

They don't have to immigrate black people, user. They could immigrate any of the other asian or white people who they reject en masse.

Yes, they in fact do. All they hear about niggers is from family when they move to the US and open up a store in a poor neighborhood, and get stories from their family that niggers constantly attack them and fuck up their stores in low income areas. Niggers are viewed as more animal than human to most asians, a curiosity at best and an abomination unto humanity at worst.

t. an asian

>implying I give a shit about Japan
The more niggers go there, the less they come here

Yeah this is what I thought too
>An ASIAN country will have LESS people! Panic!

bring in niggers to fuck tight little asian pussies. big giant fucking black huge men with huge dicks breeding little jap women

Maybe some shit tier Norks after we fuck them up, but no other Asian country wants to move to the most expensive Asian country to live in. Really the issue is Japan is expensive as fuck to live there so no one wants to live there.

>Japanese population plummets
>only solution is to replace them with foreigners
HOW JEWISH DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO BE TO THINK THIS FIXES THE PROBLEM?

>African countries for Africans
>White countries for whites
>Asian countries for EVERYBODY?!?!

Diversity is code for yellow genocide.

>be japan
>ethnically pure
>must need more immigrants

>implying that population of any country can increase forever to infinity

If the birth rate continues like this the Japanese economy will crumble this century.
Population bubbles are great when that bubble is working age people but a complete disaster when that bubble retires and your working age population collapses.

How do we knock these pompous influential assholes on their asses?

It says 2060, we'll still be waiting for the war to start by then..

The hilarious thing about this article is that the authors actually believe that a single Japanese person with any pull will have read it. If you speak and read English with any fluency--in relation to Japan, you're either a gaijin like me living here, or you're a Japanese who left the country and live amongst niggers and kikes already.

Japan's population can't continually grow forever. It's a tiny island and the population is destined to stop growing eventually anyway.

I hate leftist that complain about global warming and overpopulation but want to save these shithole countries that pop kids out like rabbits.

True, I feel bad for asians in America

by 2018, CNN's ratings are expected to plummet. Does the network need more H1-B visas?

>looks like the Japanese are having less children
>Is it time to cuck the Japanese?
>cnn says "yes!, we approve of being cucked, our wives cuck us every night and we live to lick the cum off of our bulls, please cuck the Japanese!"
fucking cnn
if anything, there should be brainstorming of ways to encourage the japanese into having more sex with each other instead of outright trying to replace them under the guise of forcing them to fuck niggers, you fucking faggots. all of cnn should be systemically and permanently replaced.

>White countries for whites
nice meme

Why should they give a fuck? It's better to shrink and save your culture and nation than become second US/Brasil, but have large population.

Nips don't do it. Take it from a 60% country it's not worth it

>implying the only alternative to crashing your population is to increase forever instead of leveling out slowly to a reasonable steady number.

> irrational

>I've heard that Asians in general are terrified about niggers
Shady Nigerians turned Japan off to niggers in general, but they did have a predisposed dislike for them anyway. The rest of Asia generally sees them as a dis-favorable novelty.

A whole lot of Chinese and Japanese recently moved into my state and they are either indifferent or absolutely hate nigs. You don't see any niggers dating asians at all

>If the birth rate continues like this the Japanese economy will crumble this century.
Japan has been steadily increasing automation in most of its export industries.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet their one of the few industrialized countries that will survive the automation crisis with relatively minimal impact.

The only time I see it is flips love niggers, but the rest of us asians consider the flips to be the niggers of the asian world, so it isn't that bad.

Yes goy, totally irrational. They are the same as you or I.

When I was a teenager EVERY KIKE NEWS CHANNEL talked about overpopulation and starvation and cited Japan as #1 overpopulated modern country. Now it needs more niggers? I hate the Lügenpresse so goddamn much

We will not go the way of white nations. Japan will not implement mass replacement immigration. We are the Yamato. Our spirit is in earth. This is our land. The green graves of our grandfathers are here. Nippon belongs to us and them. No one else. Be gone, kikes. Be gone.

That little island is overpopulated.The decline is a good thing, why would you want more mouths to fucking spend on

Such a poignant question about Japan. Thank God we have CNN to ask random trash on the internet for their opinions as if they account for something.

I'll immigrate if I get a free 3dpd waifu

>Be a reporter
>Lemme get this money shot of this trashcan fire
>Why aren't our articles turning a profit?

Would rather die in an ethnostate than live in a multicultural hellhole. The eternal Jew never rests.

Leave japs alone and dont migrate there

that asian guy's face says it all. "What is wrong with these morons?"

I agree! 八紘一宇!万歳!万歳!!万歳!!!
尊王攘夷!

T.american English teacher

Healthy populations fluctuate.

Japan is overpopulated.
Why the fuck is a population decrease something that should be combated with tons of unskilled labour from third World Countries?
I just dont get the Math here, it doesnt add up.

>demographic fluctuations are unconceivable, apocalyptic

Isn't there a way of making more Japanese?

Third worlders would not be able to survive on their own in Japan. They would need gibs.

Never ran into any Japanese who weren't cordial to me. Ditto for Asians born here.
Who knows, maybe they put up a facade, but at that point I don't really care.

Japan isnt expensive to live in. Tokyo is

At this point, the way entitlements are, it is a death sentence for practically any developed country.

CNN needs more diversity

see you at otakon

It's probably super-chin Jamal at the army base.

Even if Japans population did drastically decrease what business is that of ours? If they choose to breed less and let their population decrease that is their business. Why is it necessary for a nation's population to continually increase? Strange that the left, which continually pushes contraception and abortion and worries about overpopulation wants to flood Japan with immigrants to arbitrarily boost their population.

They want EVERY advanced country overrun with third-world trash
It's just that white countries have priority.

cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/white-house-holocaust-memorial-day/index.html
LMAO

Always archive shills archive.is/92Few

Japan's indefinitely sustainable populations is ~ 35 million inhabitants. In order to reach that point with a presumed current level of population decline of -0.5%, it will take roughly 250 years to get to 36 million inhabitants. If we increase this natural decline to -1.0%, it takes 125 years to get to ~36 million inhabitants. If we increase this decline rate to 1945-everyone-is-getting-nuked rate of -1.5%, it takes 83 years to get to that ~36 million mark. A -2.5% decline takes 50 years, and an apocalyptic -6.0% gets the population down in 20 years time, which is a horrendous dying of 1.25 hitlers per year.

They've done just fine for thousands of years without immigration. No economy grows forever anyways

>import welfare leeches to grow your economy

u wot?

Arigato, Norbot-san.

I truly hope NK will nuke USA when i see things'like this

I look forward to the day when whites are extinct and your people enslave all the niggers, or just outright genocide them. Too bad I won't be around to witness it.

>Japan's population can't continually grow forever. It's a tiny island and the population is destined to stop growing eventually anyway.
The Japs had a solution to that problem back in the 30s - colonize Manchuria and shit. Maybe a more expansionist Japan will do the same in the future.

Do you think the (((elites))) have to keep pushing this or does the monster they created just work on its own at this point?

>extremely over populated country needs more over-population

you seriously need to re-work your game media jews.... the next shoah will happen so fast and with such severity you won't even exist by the time 2030 rolls around....

Anyone want to move to Japan now to hit up some waifus?

>irrational

>irrational fear
>states what that "irrational fear" is
>sounds completely fucking rational considering the continent the migrants come from
Do monkeys write these articles? How mentally retarded are journalists? No seriously.

>mfw this channel is actually funded by the japanese government to encourage reproduction in Japan
youtube.com/channel/UCcIsxujzLRO5qY5f9buahCQ

They are very mentally retarded. Think about the person who would regularly read these articles, then it all beings to make sense.

they need to estalish an Anti-Virginity Task Force whose job is to make sure all Japanese citizens:

1. have lost their virginity by the age of 17
2. are married by the age of 22
3. have had at least two kids with their spouse by the age of 28

Those who do comply to these rules would have their hobby collections (so anime, figures, whatever) set ablaze by the task force.

Actually, many Japanese academics with ties to government are pushing globalist agenda these days. See Urata

>Implying eliminating anime and other weebshit and encouraging young Japanese, especially Otaku, to actually get out, learn social skills, and fuck wouldn't solve it
But sure, just go with the kikeiest plan possible, I'm sure that will work

(((CNN))) You're fucked just like us, Japan. They will eventually wear you down.

/thread

Imagine letting a robot with chainsaw arms loose in a shopping mall. As you probably can't destroy it without significant injury, your main concerns it's speed and battery life.

Leftism is similar. It's a machine m8, it'll run out of fuel eventually, our main concern ought to be how long it may take before we're able to put it down safely. There's a good chance it'll destroy quite a lot before its finally done with. Another example: Once the African population collapses from its leftist-fed boom, there'll be mass famines, emigration and poaching which will destroy the African ecosystem and many neighbouring countries. Leftism is very dangerous when left to run amok, but in some cases cannot be destroyed until it naturally reaches its useby date.

>irrational

Fake news. Japan's economy is stronger than ever right now.

Real news: wikileaks just published a tape confirming that Seth Rich was the DNC email leaker. Looks like all those Sup Forumstard "conspiracy theorists" were right all along.

Don't get distracted by fake news. Check out wikileaks now.

I wonder what will happen if more Africans show up in china... I don't really think China is known for it's hospitality.

I hope they figure out a way to make niggers taste good and start eating them. It would solve both world hunger and overpopulation with one invention.

>Problem: Not enough Japanese
>Solution: Flood country with non-Japanese
Huuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr

>NEWS ALERT! NEWS ALERT! WE HAVE A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR THE GOYIM; IMMIGRANTS ARE GOOD!

If it gets them to stop eating shark fins, I'm all for it.

The global economy is on the precipice to oblivion you fuck stick. Open your fucking eyes motherfucker

Lot of empty space in Japan. Get away from the Yokohama-Kawasaki-Tokyo-Chiba megalopolis and there's lots of room to spread out. Japs just like living close together and everybody wants to live in fucking Tokyo.

I'm going to Japan in a week and I'll tell them to not let Jews get a foothold. They could start by throwing that heeb Dave Spector out of the country.