AUDIO JUST LEAKED OF SETH RICH REPORTER

RED ALERT MOTHERF*CKERS!----------

Wikileaks just tweeted out an audio recording of journalist Seymour Hersh who claims his sources told him evidence was found on DNC IT employee Seth Rich's computer linking him to DNC email Wikileaks dump....

AUDIO: youtube.com/watch?v=TMcHblG9_j8
--------------------------------------------------------
This is not a drill. The DNC had Seth Rich whacked because it was discovered he was leaking....That dirty muzzie fleeing to Pakistan had to be the slob they used to do it, they always look for scum within their own ranks to hire for these things and this Awan guy has known ties to a lot of scumbags...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Hersh
npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story
archive.is/ztaQ3
thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147
thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
my.mixtape.moe/rschwt.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/explosive-additional-audio-seymour-hersh-confirms-seth-rich-wikileaks-contact/
archive.is/gdEHq
bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/
archive.is/Wj8CO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hersh
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8
archive.fo/yIBiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if the source was Iwan?

His mother fucking name IS SETH RICH!!!!!

Remember Seth Rich
Anyone with at least half a brain knows damn well why he was assassinated

Why does he call everything he heard about Seth Rich "gossip"?

>source?
Its apparently a journalist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Hersh

Remember what DC user told us

>The smoking gun in the Seth Rich case is out of the hands of the conspirators. The DNC is freaking out.

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more....

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER

btw, I cannot see my posts
I would not be surprised if this thread is being censored...

(((Hersh))

>An american government op against an elected and sitting president of the US

This shit's not supposed to happen here. This is stuff I should be hearing about in some shithole Eastern European country. This is legitimately frightening.

Seth wanted money and for Bernie to win.
The news will lie and say this is fake news. We need to hold them accountable somehow.
As in 'if you claim it is fake, prove it is fake.'
They will ignore and label it all fake news

Should be shared and argued in major traffic areas and comments sections. Challenge naysayers to show its non-authentication. Nicely ask people to check it out

Diversity hires undoing conspiracy club hahahahahhahahaha

Wow its almost as if Sup Forums was right all along

Who was seymour talking to? Is he currently investigating this to get his next pulitzer? Is that jeopardized now? lots of questions

This is my attempt to understand all this in short timeline

Seth Rich murdered. Some businessman named Ed Butowsky asks Seth Rich's family if he can hire a private investigator. They say yes and he hires Rod Wheeler. Eventually the Seth Rich story breaks in may on Fox News. Fox News had talked to both Ed Butowsky and Rod Wheeler. The night in May the story was revealed on Fox News, Rod Wheeler is interviewed by Sean Hannity on Fox News, where Rod Wheeler directly supports what Fox News had reported. However, 6 days later Fox News officially retracted the story with an apology saying that it did not maintain the high degree of editorial scrutiny that Fox News usually employs.

Now just recently(last 24 hours) NPR reveals that Rod Wheeler has filed a lawsuit against Fox News for misquoting him in that May 16th story. It doesn't take anyone very much effort digging to find Rod Wheeler saying things directly contrary to what he has in his lawsuit. But who cares, because in the lawsuit it's also revealed that all three (Ed Butowsky, Rod Wheeler, and Fox News) had been in contact with White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

After a day of #Seth Rich twitter trending, wikileaks posts audio of renowned journalist Seymour Hersh (seriously just look him on wikipedia) where Seymor Hersh clearly states that Seth Rich had DNC leaks intended to be sold to wikileaks, and claims that the Russia hacking is straight up lies. (that's the audio in the OP).

wat do, anons

When

I can't find it

Hersh will be dead by September 1st.

#HersheysKiss(OfDeath)
>#HersheysKiss(OfDeath)

#HersheysKiss(OfDeath)
>#HersheysKiss(OfDeath)

#HersheysKiss(OfDeath)
>#HersheysKiss(OfDeath)

#HersheysKiss(OfDeath)
>#HersheysKiss(OfDeath)

Was wikileaks the first to release this audio?

Because of his age they'll probably claim it was a heart attack.

Bumping for Justice
Bumping for Seth Rich

This. I am all for spreading this shit like a cheese pizza.
But I want to know who and how the audio was obtained.
How in the fuck was such a damming audio recorded and leaked to WL.

Bump for Seth

That would be insane.

Hersh is one of the most respected around. He's been on our side regarding Syria since before people started giving a shit about Syria.

Well whoever or whatever hersh got it from would still be alive. Where could that be?

>Renowned journalist Seymour Hersh dies in freak weight-lifting accident.

This post is part of a coordinated disinformation campaign. Wikileaks itself is part of this same operation.

Seymour Hersh has said that this recording mis-characterizes what he knows.

npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

>"I hear gossip," Hersh tells NPR on Monday. "[Butowsky] took two and two and made 45 out of it."

No profits today archive.is/ztaQ3

>Wikileaks just
you mean at least 9 fucking hours ago before I went to work

clearly Wikileaks is signalling us that Seth Rich was his source while also attempting to keep his promise to always keep his sources anonymous...

does it really matter fucko?

More audio when?

I have never said this before, or even really noticed it when others said it...but .."look at all the slide threads"...do not reply to them, the bots are doing that for you. Seymor Hirsch No-Russia-Collusion Seth Rich threads were fairly on point....fuck the niggers and trannies or whatever, the biggest thing in our life is happening...What a day. My parents are going to be so confused, as they were listening to CBC all day, crowing that "Trump was involved in some sort of lie about a fake murder coverup..." Holy shit...

>Monday
little late bud
=================
GESTALT
> Rod Wheeler sues Fox over misrepresenting him during Seth Rich reporting
> Lawsuit claims to WH involved in Fox News report on Seth Rich
> Other details are exposed by the lawsuit filing
> Butowsky was the person who originally asked to help Rich family investigate Seth's murder
> Butowsky funds the investigation and Wheeler is hired to investigate
> Liberals latch on to a possible WH connection and the Seth Rich story blows up
> Liberal media GO FUCKING APESHIT. SETH RICH headlines and stories EVERYWHERE
> In the stories Butowsky talks of a phone call with Seymour Hersh, pulitizer prize winning journo
> In this alleged phone call Butowsky says Seymour Hersh had claimed Seth was leaking emails to WikiLeaks
> Seymour Hersh is asked to comment on Butowsky allegation
> Hersh DENIES IT ALL, says phone call was just "gossip", and Butowsky "took two and tow and made forty-five"
> Audio leaks start happening...
> Leak #1 of Rod Wheeler debunking his own lawsuit comes out, WikiLeaks tweets (not a big deal)
> Leak #2 of SEYMOUR HERSH's phone call comes out, WikiLeak tweets it (HUGE FUCKING DEAL)
> Phone call audio has Hersh clearly saying SETH RICH WAS GIVING DNC EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS via dropbox
> You are here

Okay, next release when?

I have posted many times to this and otherz, capchas stopped showing up, and I can't find anything I've posted on any threads. I still keep trying.

>hating Sy Hersh

Please try to pay attention to political events from the last 50 years.

Its not like the fbi didnt rat out Seth to killary and everyone knows including trump.

good catch

The catch is nothing will happen because everyone plays fetch including trump.It should have been clear as ice when he told everyone killary will not go to jail.That was the deal.Killary&co roam free,he get to be the showman without power for 8 years.

I'm tired of the shitposts burying these threads that actually matter.

Bump

Wow, you sound sleepy.

>posting the fucking 80 second version

So what's the best case scenario?

everyone here already know that this seth rich faggot got iced by the DNC. no one cares. nothing will come of it. this is a nation of men not of laws.

>We don't snitch on our leakers
>But it was probably Seth

Why do they do this? I understand wyy they don't want to snitch, but they obviously want us to think it was Seth, so just say so.

Seymour's Wiki page is down, but wikipedia is still up

HUGE

Best case scenario is Wikileaks has been sitting on evidence that the entire Russia thing is complete bullshit and they'll dump the lot of CNN and the DNC keeps pushing this bullshit "WH colluded with FOX to fake the Seth Rich story" narrative

working for me

1. Say the story in one sentence. Figure it out if it’s complex. Make it simple.

thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147

thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923

2. Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/

foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html

nypost.com/contact/

washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=

thehill.com/contact

wnd.com/contact-wnd/

judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/

infowars.com/contact/

peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/

zerohedge.com/contact

vdare.com/contact-us

antiwar.com/contact.php

commentarymagazine.com/contact/

Use this video:

my.mixtape.moe/rschwt.mp4

Use these articles:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/explosive-additional-audio-seymour-hersh-confirms-seth-rich-wikileaks-contact/

archive.is/gdEHq

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/

archive.is/Wj8CO

Here is what we know is a fact:

DWS being the head of the DNC had to write emails about Seth Rich when he died. The content of those emails would either vindicate or damn DWS.

Another fact: Awan had access to all of DWS's emails.

Its for slow minds to understand that nothing will happen because everyone knows already, including trump a long time.

No sleepyposting?
Smh

GOOD point

With this breaking, no wonder Youtube is now censoring "dangerous" channels that talk about (((them)))

hmm yes, seth (((RICH)))
and seymour (((HERSH)))
oh wait he has (((SOURCES)))
it must be true! the whole DNC is going to crumble yayyy!

seymour (((Hirsh))) lmao right. someone you can trust.

this is too fucking funny. it's almost too funny to bare.

Please be true.

that AnthroPlex commercial sort of cheapens the severity and importance of this news.

This shit does happen here. Micheal Hastings, Justice Scalise....on and on and on

More happening timeline breakdown for all the crazy shit that went on today

Cap this. Its checked with 5s.

Can we get him some much needed protection? Any former body guards wanna do us all a service and protect this man?

In death, members of the liberty movement retain their names. His name was Seth Rich.

>His name is Seth Rich
>His name is Seth Rich
>His name is Seth Rich
>His name is Seth Rich

who are these friends of Seth that he spilled the beans to in case he died? I would get on Linkedin and start searching for possible people

>His name is Seth Rich
>His name is Seth Rich
>His name is Seth Rich

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE UGGG I HATE HUMANITY

>Trips of truth

I reiterate, we must find Seth's friends, the ones he told his secrets to in case he was murdered.

Bump

WikiLeaks is clearly signalling us that Seth Rich was his source, otherwise, why tweet this out? Has WikiLeaks ever been wrong before?

Why isnt this the ACTUAL tweeted video? Why is it the Alex Jones channel?

There is conspiracy theory marketers on here now...plus those kekistan nonsense and the merchandise.

Goddamn this is some fucked up shit people either fall for or get paid to do.

you have evidence this audio is fake? please share with the group.

Perhaps Aaron, his brother, who Wheeler said was stonewalling in his leaked audio today?

3:30 to ~12 min youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8

This. Wikileaks won't let the Seth Rich thing go. There's a reason they are offering a $20,000 reward for solving his murder.

This is getting slid hard, do you think WHAnons predictions for Wednesday will come true?

It shouldnt be info wars. Infowars is an adcampaign. End of discussion.

Next bread baker remove and replace sauce.

Tasty trips

>WHAnons

Did he have another thread?

It was the older claim. That things would happen on the 27th and that arrests would be made by the following Wednesday (now today).

What if the murderer was Iwan and they are cleaning up loose ties?

remind me (i mean tell me for the first time) what those predictions are

Oh neat. I want to believe.

Bump

dude you fucking shill. wikileaks tweeted this out

archive.fo/yIBiE

>go to wikileaks twitter

Sounds like someone's a little cranky because he hasn't been taking ultra male vitality prescription

It wasn't. It appeared on YouTube July 12th.

What Said

The audio is credible because it was posted July 11, and the story didn't break until today.

Could we be so lucky? Is there actually a SHRED of good left in the world, and we'll get to see Hillary get taken down, maybe even Barack, and a whole bunch of other nasty slimy horrid Democrat shitstains...please God. Please be real.

no shill here. the youtube in this thread is an infowars video is all friendo.

we are on the same team ;)

Oh no! another conspiracy shit that will not affect Hillary at all lol, didnt trumpette promise jail for her? ...

I understand wikileaks protecting their source, but in this case, there is no one to protect, beside maybe Seth's family. I mean, your hinting at it in obvious ways, but not obvious enough for MSM to announce. Just say he was the leaker Assange, and MSM has to take notice.

Leaking this info he knows he is a marked man. Literally the top assassins in the world are no hunting him, for the rest of his life.

If he's gonna do this he's gonna need fucking money! Who else is gonna give it to him?

Get the money, inform them you have told friends all the secrets so if he dies all will be revealed.

He must of believed he had more time.

It goes against protocol to directly name one of their sources, as it would deter actual leakers from submitting anything to them, and would endanger the leaker even after death, as they may go after the leakers family.

Seth had bitch tits?

IT WUZ DUH RUSSARS!!!!

DEM RUSSO HAXXERD MUH TOASTER OVEN

DEY MUSS PAY NAOW!!!

PUTIN U PAY 4 MY BURNT TOAST U H4XXR

NOW!!!

brb
ordering my shipment of anthroplex and water filters

PS: his name was actually shaun rice.