Hollywood actors having mental breakdowns

Why are so many Hollywood actors having mental breakdowns? Why do they get so triggered by Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2W36h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will he do it Sup Forums?

Lol can't be real?

Jews run their lives, that's why.

I'd be having a mental breakdown too if I quit a decently successful television show for the fucking Emoji movie. Dude's career is fucking ruined because he couldn't shut his fucking mouth.

fake as hell.

They're actors, this means they are gods gift to the world. If they don't like Trump you shouldn't either. This is the size of their egos.

Hollywood was a mistake.

I hope so. I'll be able to enjoy watching Cloverfield again knowing that he's dead.

It goes against my sense of morality, but I really want the Emoji Movie to be attributed to a suicide. The cosmic balance of the universe demands it.

He'll probly just take some sleeping pills and get a prescription marajuana, though.

I really wish someone archived that, I just wanna read the responses to that Tweet.

a lot of machinations were destroyed when hillary wasnt elected. the left were so sure of their victory they made many plans for the future that would never be

right now some in hollywood question the decisions they have made . they bet on the wrong team. in more ways than one

soon the repo man will cometh. their faggy cabal wont be able to protect them. wont even matter if they flee to canada. they will be hunted to the ends of the earth if need be. they drew first blood and wont be allowed to walk the earth for much longer

>8 likes of a tweet saying he's going to kill himself

Tj was decently funny, this is such a shame to watch.

>his mother is of German Jewish, Austrian Jewish, and Russian Jewish descent.

KIKES, not actors.

The funniest part is that it's really not even affecting them lmao. It may as well be a soap opera

(((TJ Miller)))

The novelty content bubble popped last year. No good movies, no good games, no good music. All the same old shit, same old cliches. No one cares. Everyone is tranqed on SSRIs

I can imagine his character on Silicon Valley saying something like that.

Gave himself the Shia treatment.

Most celebrities are mentally ill. literally.

Literally who?
Fuck your celeb worship culture.

lmao he knows the emoji movie is a joke

Can't wait for the sequel

What's he even talking about?

>Watch my quality movie or I will kill myself

Cause they're pedos and know they're going to get caught. The ones screaming loudest are the ones most nervous. *cough* colbert

They fear because they don't know if Trump is going to deliver

I know that TJ previously had brain surgery for a some kind of cardiovascular issue. His erratic behavior over the past year does not look good in that context.

Kek

Watching "An Open Secret" should explain things, succinctly.

Zmojis - back from the dead

what? did he think the emoji movie was going to get him in a major role?

That profile pic. What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays? It's pretty obvious that he's done some weird as fucking shit. Kids/gore. Jesus Christ

Kek

He fucking better

archive.is/2W36h

Let's see what we can learn about TJ Miller's parents and his childhood. Raised in a cult or a parent was in military intelligence/CIA?

>Todd Joseph Miller was born in Denver, Colorado, to Leslie, a clinical psychologist, and Kent Miller, an attorney.
>clinical psychologist

>Fucking based.

Next step is to find that "Punch some people in the face" snowflake and follow his personal order.

I don't think you have to dig that deep. He's a brain damaged, nihilistic weedlord-philosopher with a Jewish mother.

I wish this faggot wasnt in deadpool. I want him to kill himself but Deadpool 2 will be delayed if he does.

But that isn't what it means xD

Really, everybody connected to emojis needs a branch on the Day of the Rope.
If reverting to fucking pictographs isn't proof of civilizational regression I don't know what is.

His Comedy standup special was really fucking bad, I couldn't make it 15 minutes it was so bad and I was really trying

Jews are not known for their mental stability.

9th post best post

This.

He didn't quit. He was fired.

The show saw he was doing more and more movies which would make it harder to do the series with him having to work around his movie filming. They offered a reduced episode load going forward (basically he'd appear in 3-4 episodes total) as a gift to him, so he could continue to be a movie star and still do the show.

He got pissy as fuck and refused that. So they told him to fuck off and wrote out his character in humiliating fashion.

Emoji movie score on rotten tomatoes is hilarious.
Not that anyone should trust their rating system as an accurate measure of quality, but it's nice when things line up just so.

>and it happened in Los Angeles
What did they mean by this?

FtM tranny with fake facial hair, and fake teeth to hide the narrower female dental arch. Stubble might be real. (((Trannywood)))

In the world of jewified pill farms that just means he's a self important jackass.

This dude has 666 ppl he follows

definitely a pedo

because their little echochamber got smashed and they realised that people have different opinions and the world isnt so black and white.

Emoji Movie was panned and will probably bomb. Isn't he leaving Silicon Valley? He has nothing left

It's the worst rated movie of 2017 so far. Was at 0% but went up to 8%.

They thought they were safe from the evil racists in their enlightened coastal liberal cities, protected by a wall of inflated housing prices.

Heres my question. What is Mike Judge up to in the social media age? Barring the Silicon Valley actors' being sucked into the virtue signaling spiral of bullshit; the majority of his work will always remain the perfect critique and satire of modern culture. I dont follow social posts but for the trash baited with here so I dont know.

>Why are so many Hollywood actors having mental breakdowns?

Because until now, they lived their whole life with basically everyone looking up to them, and everything they touch seemingly turning into gold.

And now that is crumbling because they pushed it too far and people start to see where their delusions will lead them.

eternal virtue signaling

who the hell is tj miller?

I like his Bachman character. But just like with any other likable character on the screen the actor behind is a leftist degenerate liberal faggot who deserves to be tortured.

That they managed to turn even their own hughbox against them.

This

Never heard of this cuck or the emoji movie

>0 and 1 on the others
kek. would really make me think

fuck hollywood and fuck the dnc

>Never heard of...the emoji movie

Come on, it was news years ago because of how ridiculous it was at the time. I imagine the Guitar Hero movie would have been just as bad.

This guy is literally mentally ill. Has literal brain damage. He had some kind of stroke and brain surgery.

During the election he went fucking mental. Bashed a cab driver because the cab driver voted for Trump. Self mutliated at some awards show to demonstate his "resistance", walked off a high paying gig on a successful sitcom after he went into the offices, demanded to know how much money everyone had donated to Hillary Clinton (after the election loss) and when he tallied it up and decided it wasn't enough he threw a fit and quit.

He claimed his fucking Emoji movie was about "FIGHTING TRUMP" and would indoctrinate children to be gay.

He's literally not all there up top in the head. Just fucking touched.

He is Jewish.

He said at Comic Con that it was going to "fight Trump" and "convert millions of children to progressive values".

It's all either one long extended act, or he really did lose his mind after the stroke.

lol it does effect them

hollywood goes by two names around here, the other one is pedowood

>someone like that managed to secure $50 millions in funding

Tells a lot about the current state of Western society

>demanded to know how much money everyone had donated to Hillary Clinton (after the election loss) and when he tallied it up and decided it wasn't enough he threw a fit and quit.

I love that those complaining about money in politics are upset Clinton didn't get enough and even lost to someone with a third or so of what she raised.

story?

That shitskin is such a horrible actor.
He had minor roles in some comedy movies I saw and he always has this facial expression like he's just on the brink of breaking character and bursting out laughing even if the scene wasn't meant to be funny.

For some reason I absolutely cannot stand that Muslim or Indian or whatever he is actor.

As soon as I hear his weird horrible sleazy accented voice, I have to drop whatever show he turns up in.

Always wondered about that. Checked his Wiki occasionally and never saw anything about it. Now it's updated with the info.

Isn't Miller supposed to be English? I know more Jews with the surname Miller than English.

wasnt he in the Sopranos. chrissy meets him in AA.

Dude, not even close. Pic related.

he's got a black wife?

That's the dude from wings. Dank 80s sitcom.

lol my b the TJ part confused me.

this is why cuck is the ultimate insult; because they can't 'own' it. Everytime one of them tries to and says "yeah, I'm a cuck" or some variant, they end up looking worse

TJ praises his shit movies. He's definitely self-aware and not having a breakdown. Especially since Emoji Movie made back over half its production budget in one weekend. It's a shit movie, but kids don't give a fuck.

I'm not sure what the word cuck means, but if Trump supporters use it as an insult, then I'm proud to be one.

Stop watching the big bang theory faggit.

it's shorthand for the Shakespearean insults cuckold, itself deriving from the cuckold bird, which raises another bird's children

this man has done his transvestigation

No you piece of shit.

Chaucer was using cokewold hundred of years before Shakespeare. read a fucking book for once in your life

(The Millers tale is helarious)

bruh I already bought tickets to his comedy show
>> bitch better not gtfo before then

Those are boys

Trauma of him winning fucked up their brains. It's a really pathetic form of PTSD

>Especially since Emoji Movie made back over half its production budget in one weekend.
opening weekend is typically the biggest money making weekend, it usually goes down hill, and I'm going to guess it'll go down hard for this movie, the second weekend. Combine production (which they didn't even break even on) and marketing its a guaranteed flop. If they're lucky the china market will pic it up, they like all sorts of stupid shit over there, otherwise they'll be lucky to break even