Dozens of retired generals slam Trump’s bigoted ban for undermining the military

archive.is/ich76
Looks like even the military is turning on the clown in chief.

>Dozens
>retired
LGBT+ is the normalization and celebration of sex/gender and sexual preference oriented mental issues.

>shareblue

>doesn't know about MILDEC

That's utterly retarded considering they have only been able to join within the past year so far.

Obama didn't allow tranny's in the military for 7.5 years. He was doing slash and burn before getting out of office.

That shit just started a year ago.

Doesn't change the fact that, now, there are a few thousand of them serving.

Hopefully the last too

Banning trans undermines it?!

OP is faggot

Pst... Hey! Just so you know, we've got lots of libshits in the military too. More often officers and new recruits from libshit cities.

What the fuck? Haven't trans only been accepted for like a year?

>Looks like even the military is turning on the clown in chief.
I think that would be treason since as President, Trump is also the Commander in Chief. And it is my understanding that anyone in the military who does not follow an order of the Commander is Chief is committing treason.

>The ban would derive operations from critical talent
No it fucking wouldnt, I know dudes with 3.9 gpa who weren't accepted into intel.

Shill off kike

Politifact assholes

>The Pentagon has said it does not know how many transgender people serve in uniform because until 2016, they faced discharge if they revealed their identities. A Pentagon spokesman did not reply when we asked if the the Pentagon has any estimates. The U.S. Census Bureau also does not collect data on sexual orientation or gender identity.

>Shareblue
>Huffpo as a source
>Even in huffpo not one general shows themselves

This is fake and gay

>career deepstaters go against Trump

You don't say!

>even the military is turning on the clown in chief.
>retired generals

Nobody gives a shit what they think.

>"ONO MILITARY HATES TRUMP"
>BALDFACED KIKE LIES

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SLIDE THREAD