Alex Jones Truth

Give me examples of when Alex Jones has been right. I know he's an "entertainer" but he speaks some truth on occasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLVQCKmzm3U
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/10/30_frogs.html
eastbayexpress.com/oakland/atrazine-feminizes-male-frogs/Content?oid=3641075
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At the very least he's right about the feminization of men in the modern world.

everyday.

>the interdimensional psychic vampies
>the chimeras
>skipping this network break
>brain force
>super male vitality
>myco zx
>caveman bone broth
>free shipping through july
>infowars.com spread this link

Watch ten minutes of his show. His favorite rant is about how "he told us all about x 10-15 years ago."

the frogs being turned gay by certain chemicals. it turns out that indeed they were.

He was sorta right about the gay frogs thing, but not in the way he thought or for the reasons he thought.

He believed it was a government plot to turn us gay. The reality is it wasn't turning the frogs gay, it was turning in trans (as in making them change sex), and the reason behind it was corporate malfeasance. It's still bad mind you.

He's not wrong about the gay frogs for all the ridicule he gets for it

Bilderburg and Bohemian Grove.
That Alex Jones was pretty fucking cool.
I guess on some level he really does like Trump as an outsider, but it's impossible to align with Trumps values because Trump doesn't have any.
Being Bill Mitchell in a tinfoil hat and making fat cash off the Trump rubes is probably not the worst job in the world though desu.

https
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlZdTK4wwjY

>Right about nsa surveillance. Proved right through wikileaks
>Right about electronics and search engines spying and stealing your data
>Right about rogue elements of the government standing down to allow 9/11 to happen
>Right about the patriot act being the beginning of a police state
>Right about the Iraq and Afghanistan war being a neocon scam even when it was popular in the public after the terrorist attack
>Right about Obama toppling the Libyan dictator for radical Islam
>Broke Benzaghi

>Right about Obama creating ISIS, fast and furious smuggling guns to Mexico

BONE BROTH!!!

He was right about Obama supporting ISIS all along, Brought up the Herch report, had Flynn on his show, or reported it, I forget,,, but his support of Assad is tepid at best, and now he is shilling for "Assad must go, Russia made a deal and now assad must go"

I basically can't even listen when he spouts good goy crap like that.

CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!

When he was Bill Hicks

He sells things.... Merchant class.

Fema camps

Autism in vaccines

Saudi Arabian involvement in 911

This is now a Bill Hicks thread
youtube.com/watch?v=MLVQCKmzm3U

The most believable and effective lies, are those vest in truths...

>Watch ten minutes of his show. His favorite rant is about how "he told us all about x 10-15 years ago."

I once listened to him explain how he got his 'Black Helicopter' reputation and it was because his listeners were sending him copies of their local newspapers and he began to talk about martial law drills and he was attacked as a conspiracy theorist for suggesting the military were doing drills for martial law. Which was true. The clip must be on Youtube somewhere.

>CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!

it's called atrazine

Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

Popular weed killer atrazine feminizes native frogs across Midwest, could be impacting amphibian populations worldwide

berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/10/30_frogs.html

"Native male leopard frogs throughout the nation's Corn Belt are being feminized by an herbicide, atrazine, used extensively to kill weeds on the country's leading export crops, corn and soybeans, according to a survey conducted by University of California, Berkeley, biologists and reported this week in Nature.

The UC Berkeley scientists also showed that male leopard frogs raised in laboratory tanks contaminated with atrazine develop egg cells in their testes and essentially turn into hermaphrodites. These sexual abnormalities were observed at atrazine levels as low as 0.1 parts per billion (ppb), 30 times lower than the current allowable limit for atrazine in drinking water set by the Environmental Protection Agency.

These findings, added to earlier evidence that atrazine demasculinizes two other species of frog, suggest that the herbicide could be a factor in the decline of frogs and other amphibians in the United States and around the world, the authors say. Atrazine has been used on crops since 1956 and currently is the most widely used herbicide in the nation. "

Atrazine feminizes male frogs

eastbayexpress.com/oakland/atrazine-feminizes-male-frogs/Content?oid=3641075

"Atrazine, one of the most widely used farm herbicides in the United States, has feminized male frogs and other animals in some scientific studies. But research examining potential effects in people is relatively sparse.

A few studies have found possible connections between atrazine and higher rates of some birth defects and poor semen quality in men. Yet scientists say more human research is needed to reach any conclusions. "It pales in comparison to the animal research," said Dr. Paul Winchester, an Indiana University professor of clinical pediatrics who studies the pesticide."

>more human research is needed to reach any conclusions

Yeah but I wouldn't take the risk of waiting until it's a 100% confirmed. If I can avoid atrazine in food products or water I will

he is a fucking shill