Just wash your face bro!

Just wash your face bro!

Fuck robots I'm so tired of having fucking acne I hate it anyone knows that feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=image bed bug bites&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ-5zqg7jVAhWJbiYKHQ73CS4Q_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also use facewash you spic

Go on a ketogenic diet faggot.

Have u tried going gluten free

>He can't even screenshot
also this is Sup Forums

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
>t.celiacfag

You've got some Olmos in your genes. Sorry. Become a battleship captain and own it.

>wah gluten became a health craze
>who cares that 5 years ago we were lucky to have 1 shitty gluten free brand loaf of bread
Shut up and enjoy the variety of foods added.

Cut out sugar, dairy, and gluten. Wash your pillows and cases. Use face wash and drink shitloads of water. No soda.

Little known secret to prevent acne. The inside of your hands have a massive amount of oil, oil clogging the pores in your face causes acne. If you wipe your face with the outside of your hand you will never get a pimple again. You don't even need to wash your face or change your pillow cases that regularly.

>eats gluten free bread
Fuck the bread, but I do love them costco frozen gluten free pizzahs.

This + exercise. You need at least 30 min of cardio a day, jerking off doesn't count.

problem: acne
solution: kys

sage

swim in the sea everyday.
if possible.

Which were rare as fuck before hipsters decided to make gluten-free a meme because there was little profit. I can eat so many foods now.

Dry out your skin

I had bad acne throughout high school and college. It didn't ruin my prospects, but the thought that I was ugly did. I now have occasional flare ups, but am a good looking white guy and have success with women. The funny thing is, when I flare ups, it doesn't even matter. Women do not care as long as you don't look like a monster. The best thing to do is just pretend you look good and operate on that basis. Some of my best successes have been when I looked my worst, and some of my worst times have been when I looked my best.

And your acne will not go away without accutane. The only thing I can suggest is change your pillowcase everyday, but even that doesn't do much.

Stop eating anything with dairy in it, cut back on sugar, drink more water and eat more fruits and vegetables.

See a dermatologist.

Take (((tetracycline)))
When I was 13 my world was almost ruined by acne, after taking (((tetracycline))) for a few months most of my scars and zits were gone.

How exactly I've tried many times to things diet is kinda hard.

I don't do exercise because the acne itches when I sweat and go out in the sun it itv itch so fucking bad like chicken pox

This is my chest

Have already gave me some products but it was from the Mexican national free Healthcare Institute.

I don't have the money right now

Use products with salicylic acid in it

That looks like bed bugs.

Now that I think it could be.

But how do I find out for sure I recently bought a bed and since it got worse b and o sleep with a t shirt always

And also my face can be affected by bed bugs?

get checked for gluten and other allergies man, worked for a relative who had acne issues.

id be more concerned that your a dirty spic

What kind of genes do you need to have to have acne? I remember i was a fat teen and never ever had anything in my face, not only that, i never took a shower and was bullied.
Stress, fat and didn't wash and still had no acne.

Over cleaning or using harsh cleansers can actually cause you to break out more. The reason why is that your pores compensate for their new dryness by pumping out more oil which causes the acne you were trying to avoid.

Wash your bedding frequently, especially your pillow cases. Was your face before bed with non cheap acne medication aka equate level products.

Food makes a huge difference. Eat less sugar and pizza.

Depends how bad the bugs are probably. Ive never had this problem because I am not on welfare and buy 2nd hand mattresses.

Literally stop washing your face. You have bugs on your face that help keep it "clear". Washing your face will remove these beneficial bacteria and bad ones will stay. Works the same way with your gut. Taking antibiotics usually kill off everything including those in your gut which help you, leaving you sicker down the road if they're not replaced with more good bacteria.

>drinking milk
>eating dairy
>eating refined sugar

Try an Ancient Asian secret: Facial Wax.

I used Lanolin wax on my face when I was a teen. It significantly reduced break outs and bleaches my face. Your face will look white. If you are a brown spic, the wax will make you look like a white faced faggot to your peers.

pic related.

t. Asian.

This doesn't belong on Sup Forums, but here's what I told my dudes while I was in the Navy. It was a major problem having acne for guys because we worked down in the plant, and that shit would get in your pores.

Don't use harsh chemicals to wash your face. Just wash it with soap and water. Best thing you can do is run to a store and buy a pack of cheap white T-Shirts. Use a clean shirt as a pillow case changing it out every night. Fresh T-Shirt a day. Or unless you want to buy that many pillow cases, it doesn't have to be T-Shirts, but those are cheap and plentiful and can fit over a pill and easily removed. Shit, you could use clean towels. BUT IT NEEDS TO BE A FRESH ONE EVERY NIGHT.

Shit works kid, it worked after coming out of an engine room spending 12 hours a day down there while in The Gulf, and they have these oil humidifiers.

Thinking about it no its not bed bugs I bought it knew and already checked maybe it's foliculitis? Idk but thanks for the response

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

I use a two gel solution made of clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide

Literally just wash your face, change your pillowcase once a week, and try changing your diet(cutting out diary) if that fails.

its not about washing its genetic

>mexcrement

Fukn grow some aloe. Rub that shit on it fix it right up. Guarantee!

I'm 28, have had bad acne since I was 12.
Two weeks ago I started wiping my face down with Isopropyl alcohol everyday, and holy shit I haven't had a pimple since.

Don't fuck with it, just a splash of water every day is all you need. You'll grow out of your acne... in the meantime don't fuck up your face permanently by doing something stupid. Your looks don't matter right now, focus on enjoying your youth, having fun with friends and doing well in school. ...oh and also stop wanking it.

t. a guy who cared too much about getting laid in high school

>Turk roaches can't have acne because cockroaches can't

Don't hear this stupid roach isn't genetix

Here's a study

Dr. Cordain found no evidence for acne in the more tribal societies he studied. Similarly acne is less prevalent in nonwestern countries, but when people from those countries migrate to West they often develop acne.
Similarly studies on diet and acne have found that low sugar and low GI diets reduce or even completely acne.
What these (and countless other) studies show that genes are not destiny. Having ‘acne genes’ doesn’t mean you automatically get it, or that there’s nothing you can do about it. What genes do is make it more likely that you get acne, given certain environmental influences (more on that later).

I believe the studies on the heredity of acne overemphasize the importance of genes. Why? Simply because family members often eat and do similar things. So if you have similar genes and eat similar foods, it’s no wonder you find similar rates of acne. And these studies can’t capture the kind of dietary changes that help acne.

take zinc supplements

try optizinc since it has copper with the zinc and won't throw you out of balance

also magnesium citrate with dinner

that's the first thing most dermatologists recommend, zinc and magnesium supplementation

did wonders for me when I tried it

Dont trust this guy hes a zinc lobbyist

I used to think it was about washing and then I didn't take a shower for more than a year and not a single zit, then I thought it was my diet and partially yes, dairy and excess of one type of food will cause some zits but those are usually very light and watery when pop. Biggest problem for type of pimples you get is usually your hormones and other biggest issue is you touching your face! DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE, DO NOT LEAN ON YOUR PALM TO KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, your fingers and palms rub oil into pores and block them which causes pimples

good lord you're riddled.

Change your goddamn bedsheets and pillowca-- you know what fuck it man god damn go see a dermatologist shit fuck goddamn-- tell them you're poor, what do?? cause you apparently can't afford jack shit. good god. get some triple antibiotic ointment and start rubbing it on your self when your skin is dry shit fuck holy hell your shit is bad bro good god

you need like minocycline or something like a regular anti-bacterial for your skin cause good god you have bacteria all over your face.

QUIT PICKING AT THEM
QUIT TOUCHING YOUR FACE
WEAR FRESH CLOTHES
SLEEP IN FRESH CLOTHES
SLEEP IN FRESH SHEETS
BATHE AFTER EVERYTIME YOU'RE SWEATY, at LEAST flush your face off at work you greasefuck.
QUIT FUCKING YOUR SISTER-- that's important too

What do you mean by bacteria don't all pimples have it thanks for advice really=)

Acne and whether or not you are affected by it is entirely genetic.

I have eaten like shit my whole life, never washed my face, never washed my pillow case, and have never "broken out".

Besides the occasional zit here and there during my teenage years, no acne.

>Never go outside
>Have a shit diet
>Never get acne

I have superior white genes unlike the rest of you shitskins.

Go to a dermatologist and get on roacutane or whatever it's called. It was the only thing that worked for me and I tried everything. I use to take 2 showers a day and tried various diets, it's all bullshit that doesn't work.

Stop eating greasy/sugary foods

Same.

I'll get one or 2 on my face if I eat REALLY bad for days but otherwise no

Always end your showers 1 minute in cold water. Thank me later.

If you're genetic trash, this is the type of shit you get. Nature's way of telling you to off yourself

stop touching your face

>Stop drinking soda
>Acne gone
It's that simple.

>Amerimutt talking about genetics
LOL

stop using cheap fucking soap, spend your money for right luxuries

It's the hormones that are naturally in dairy. Look into it. After 20 years with acne, accutane, antibiotics, rx creams, everything, quitting dairy is the only thing that works.

Its just dairy.

I dont have acne because I'm not underage, MODS!!

Its genetics you ignorant

ZOMBIE HAPPENINGS
>pic related, what i thought when i saw ops face

When I was a teen, I'd go outside and get sun. I may get skin cancer later in life, but at least I was able to pass on genes in 20s, as acne free makes women easier to obtain.

half of these comments are fucking retarded, and don't solve the problem. the cyst will not go away, or will still spread and cause infections no matter how clean he is.

dermatologists pop white heads and black heads using a special tool, that's is essentially a metal rod with a hole bored on the end. what you want to do, is use that tool to extract the cyst, and you need to get it all iut. if you leave the cyst in there, you will flare up due to infection and make it worse. do not pop your pimples with your hand as this can move the cyst deeper. not poping the white head leads to your body eating the skin and fat around the cyst as it attacks the infection. this leads to scars. if you have an ingrown pimple, dermatologists use a needle or sharp blade and make incisions on the head of the ingrown pimple and extract the cyst. in order to reduce flare and inflammation, they use topical steroids, and sometimes inject right into the skin if they removed a cluster if cysts. this reduces the risk of infection. you can use lemon as a substitute, or you can Google steroids that they use. being in Mexico means you can probably buy that shit over the counter as well. that or take some fucking Accutane, that was what worked for me because it was the cheapest solution.

>black hair
>brown eyes

Open your pores with hot water and wash your face with a towel, the cold water to close the pores. If you're doing this, you should be doing a lot to prevent further pimples, as for the mess already on your face, it'll go away if you stop touching it and obsessing in mirrors.

Those creams will hydrate your skin and make your face more colourful, drawing attention away from the acne but not removing it.

Honestly, it depends on how furiously you jerk.

I'll share what worked for me, cute mexican user.

Tea tree oil.

Get a small-ish bottle of it. After your showers, leave your face nice and wet. Take the cap off the bottle of tea tree, put your thumb on the bottom of the bottle, and your index finger on the open end of the bottle. Quickly turn the bottle upside down and then right-side up again, so that a little bit of the oil gets on your index finger. Apply this to your WET face (do not put the oil on dry skin. This is called applying the oil 'neat' and can irritate your skin because it is not diluted) - one finger worth of oil on your forehead, one on each cheek, and one for the nose and chin.

Urinate on a rag with your first morning piss. Wash your face with it.

They gots those? I be gettin me sum real quik bruh

No, it doesn't. Bed bug bites tend to be in more of a consecutive "trail" and will be of more uniform size. google.com/search?q=image bed bug bites&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ-5zqg7jVAhWJbiYKHQ73CS4Q_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=593

I eat a lot (and I eat shit), I sleep on the same two pillow cases for weeks without changing them, and I stay up till 4 or 5 am every night. Sometimes I don't even sleep and just go to sleep in the day after school, I don't wash my face and only shower maybe twice a week and I constantly touch my face and rest my face on my hands.

Despite all this, I have absolutely no acne. :^)

If bedbugs then pic related.
A dirty bed equals a dirty head. Change ya sheets more often.

forgot to mention this, but the ONLY time I have ever had acne is when I was under a lot of stress during school. Otherwise, my face is pretty much spotless. Maybe you need to avoid stress in life, that could be the problem.

1)take zync
2) don t masturbate so you don t loose the zync
3) don t drink milk
4) don t touch your face and wash your face even with water

i had an acne caused by a staphyloccus , it was orrible , these methods didn t work for me , i had to do like 10 injection in belly with a thing called autovaccin to destroy that shit ( antibiotics didn t work at all) left me with scars and holes , horrible i don t wish this shit to anyone .
but you probably just have a normal acne

so it depends on the body as well . i know what you mean , i have friends who have nothing , then there is me , and i ask myself " why me for fuck sake "

>Celiac
I know that feel bro

tanning bed and if really bad accutane. buy UGL on r/sst if you can't afford doctors

Thank you Luigi fuck thanks

Ayy culero, yo se lo que sisters weyy. Pinche joto, putito, ala verga ñero. But seriously, just clean up your diet faggot.
>soups
>salads
>shakes/smoothies
>stir-fry
>no process or high sugar content
I would say Kys, but I'll be nice since I'm drunk and got my dick sucked a couple of hours ago.

For fucks sake, DO NOT listen to this idiot.

Tanning beds will fuck you up.

Agreed. Just go outside and get a little sun.

Preferably while getting that 30 minutes or so of cardio that you need daily.

Ironically I'm 20 and my brother doesn't have that much acne.

Doesn't look so bad desu

I forgot to mention, exercise is a must (that itching will be gone in time) for antiinflammatory properties. Sunlight is a must to, vitamin D will put a fire under your ass boy. Vitamin is so crucial. Watch Joe Rogans's podcast with Dr Rhonda Patrick (there's like 4 different interviews). Also, like everyone else said, cut dairy (but muh cotija and queso fresco y crema Mexican weyyyyyy), limit meat and sweat.

Go to the doctor. He will give you a medicine which you have to take for a few months and the acne is gone

what do you have against family sex??

You need to quit ALL dairy for at least 6 months.

I wish I knew this when I was a teen. I'd probably be a different person now.

Retin a micro worked for me

underage pedro, this is not political
a healthy and clean lifestyle cures can cure your disgusting face, now fuck off

bro i got rosacea, i get the whole 'wash your face' schtick with the added bonus of it never going away