This is WHAT happens when you call BLACK man nigger outside Sup Forums

This is WHAT happens when you call BLACK man nigger outside Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkpr1btb1Ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

notice how wh*Te dogs are too scared attack BLACKs.
At least they are aware of the fact that wh*Teoids are weak every way compared BLACK men.

Thankfully we have Sup Forums

Why did this give me a boner :^)

They were niggers though.
And that's what happens when you don't lift and you let them outnumber you.

Great video Turkbro! I will use this to redpill more normies. Thank you very much.

lol

>And that's what happens when you don't lift and you let them outnumber you.

This video was shot in a fairly affluent, majority white Boston suburb. These blacks shouldn't even be there in the first place.

>niggers in charge of not getting shot

stfu roach

Are these middle schoolers?

My brass knuckles beg to differ sand nigger

4000 hits not a single knockout.... niggers are pussies.

If one of them hit back, it wouldn't matter if they were outnumbered. It's clear the black kids were scared even when outnumbering these skinny white kids, evident by the weird first pansy punch, or how they ganged up on that last kid as they were walking away by hitting him from behind. They should have stood up for themselves from the start and the black kids would have left them alone.

the few remaining American "whites" are cucks

>niggers in charge of feeding themselves

And it's a shame. The marina there, which should be a nice safe place to hang out with your friends or go on a date, will now probably have a strict curfew and a cop posted up there all of the time constantly shooing people away. Niggers are why nobody can have nice things.

>niggers in charge of inventing fire

niggers can only attack in packs like pussies

weak ass bitchboy crackers get shown their place

Everyone of those punches was a cheap shot

>niggers in charge of vandalism

literally everybody in this video is a bitchboy, with the niggers being ultimate bitchboys since they acted like absolute bitches whilst being more in number
shit post, roacho

lol i love this video, i dont usually like these, but there is something nifty about this one

>niggers in charge of stealing drugs from gangsters

>call a nigger a nigger
>acts like a total nigger
Wow shocking

>This is WHAT happens when you call BLACK man nigger outside Sup Forums.
actually this happens
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkpr1btb1Ak

>This fucking Turk in every white-bashing thread.

Should have stomped you out when we had the chance.

>niggers in charge of getting away with crime

(;¬_¬)

be sure to mention the kids in the video were like 14 and the niggers were adults. They don't take fights they can't just gang gang on

Seriously though anons, dont call a black man a "nigger" to his face. If you do, expect to be

1. sucker punched
2.gang up on

If you are gonna call someone that, be ready to throw some hands, niggers cant help but resort to violence at the use of that word.

>niggers in charge of building literally anything

How do we fix our people?

how the fuck are you gonna fire the rockets on the tail boom?

>niggers in charge of self decoration

By spreading OP's video to your friends and family

>niggers in charge of war machines

>niggers in charge of dancing

>notice how whites are too scared to attack blacks

Well unfortunately in this country, defending yourself against anyone who isn't white is a racist offense. Sadly, it's better to take the beating by one or two than to defend yourself and have 8 swarm you and then be tried in the media for racism and white privelege. Such is the life of the American white male.

They get all their friends to take their shirts off and bash a 12 year old?

>niggers in charge of driving

Quality gore thread m80s

Underrated

I wonder how that tastes?

>niggers in charge of raising kids

the fuck is the context of this?

this. the niggers should beat the fuck out of those whiteboys for being so pathetic, this is the world we live in now, the emasculation of white men men and the rise of the negroid. honestly i think the left is going to continue to push for non-white superiority until whites are literally enslaved, kinda funny, at least i'll be long dead before it happens.

Niggers twice their age attacking boys. Okay

Nigger gets shot in his stupid nigger face, what more context is really needed?
>niggers in charge of crossing the street

they're probably similar age. blacks reach maturity faster, lots of teen blacks look like they're in their 20s.

niggers dominating white women

Because this is whats been happening to your country for some time. You're used to it.

That's disgusting.

You keep believing that, blac boi

Not just marinas, but malls, parks, etc

>niggers in charge of guns

>This is WHAT happens when you call BLACK man nigger outside Sup Forums
Then Jamal, you better whatch out

Christ man why don't those fucks fight back?

Looks like a blackie Indian to me

>niggers in charge of nutrition

nope, this is what happens when gen-x parents teach their children that blacks are just like them and that they can relax around them

wh-te boys in this thread status: TRIGGERED HARD

You wouldn't know what a black looks like considering they are already conquering the UK.

Fuck off you roach nigger, niggers who can't handle words behave like niggers

BIG WOOP

Trust me, that's a nigger. What else would he ever be?
>niggers in charge of planning parenthood

Is he Okay?

>You wouldn't know what a black looks like considering they are already conquering the UK.
What kind of fucking logic is that, you moron?

That's white people's fault. We need to give out 100% more foodstamps so this doesn't happen.

>niggers in charge of romance

because US-American "whites" are the absolute most cucked people in existence. If they punched back, they'd face months of social media harassment and years of hate crime lawsuits

Probably won't affect his intelligence.

Niggers in charge of MMA

Hyenas vs. the Lion

LMAO did someone throw their fucking living room out the window?

You did have the chance. You failed.

Now you have to deal with kikes ruining your countries. Hardmode: you don't have guns. Good luck, mate.

Too much to lose.

All he has to do is look to his left to see how to hold the gun.

>niggers in charge of protesting

is that t-pain?

Uh... it's called "technology" user.

instinctally goes for the bike

ye

Damn. That punch has such good form. She through him off guard with that left hook. Southpaw females have a massive advantage because

1. You rarely expect a woman to swing at you
2. You rarely expect a fist to head on a collision course to your right jaw

What niggers and shitskins don't realize is that by doing this, they're only making more racists. Those kids are now going to grow up and HATE niggers and spics.

So, thanks niggers. Thanks shitskins.

Getting cheap shotted by lanky pavement apes, then walking off like it was a cool summer breeze? How horrible.

Don't you have ANYTHING else to do with your life aside from posting this rubbish every single day?

did they run away AHAAAAAAAAAAAHAA
white bois are SHOOK

>5v1
>white guy still wins

Lmaoooo

rayscit mufugin sliding door.

Now I'm mad

into the cockpit, obvs

And just like that, six more white kids were redpilled.
Keep doing god's work, roach. See you at the next crusade.

Weak white guys SHOULD get beat up. It will hopefully drive them to make themselves a greater man. Push white people enough and they will push back. This is how evolution works, they will adapt to their environment.

instinctively posts the same comment that gets posted every time that gif is posted. this isn't reddit, you will get no upvotes.

>Niggers only videoed being violent in groups
>turkpoasting
I'm amazed you actually learned to imitate English. Gratz on that, it puts you far above your kind.
You should feel proud of that.

>don't call niggers niggers because the niggers will prove they aren't niggers by acting like stereotypical niggers who are totally not niggers so don't call them niggers