No such thing as reverse racism

Reminder that there is no such thing as reserve racism.

There may be individual cases of a white person being denied admission to a prestigious university, an underserved and underprivileged white person in poverty unable to mett basic needs and an individual white person a victim of racial violence, but whites as a collective whole are in a position of high status and privilege, thus do not suffer from racism.

One cannot be racist against a white person, though one can be prejudiced.

>racism = prejudice + power
It's a simple equation that has no inherent dislike, bias or ill-will towards another race, it's merely the assertion of power that happens to obstruct social justice and equality

Another reminder that racism is not an attitude or disposition, it is a byproduct of power, which means when blacks eventually come to dominate political and societal institutions of the USA, discriminatory practices against whites will be seen a byproduct of the colorblind operations of the bureaucratic system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G8pPbrbJJQs?t=3m12s
jstor.org/stable/41555136?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
alternet.org/story/151732/21st-century_slaves:_how_corporations_exploit_prison_labor
truthdig.com/report/item/boycott_divest_and_sanction_corporations_that_feed_on_prisons_20150405
alternet
archive.is/1G1A7
truthdig
archive.is/D81c9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White families hold 90% of the national wealth, Latino families hold 2.3%, and black families hold 2.6%. Not only that, the Great Recession hit minority families particularly hard, and the wealth gap has increased. Think about this: while median wealth for a single white woman in the US is $41,000, the median wealth for a black woman is $100. And for single Latinas it’s $120. That’s almost unbelievable—and it’s a huge racial-justice issue.

Interesting, can you define power for me?

Who came up with that bullshit """""""definition""""""" of racism

blacks make up 13% of the population, they represent about 40% of the prison population. Why is that? Perhaps because if a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person has a better chance of being arrested. It’s also true that, once arrested, black people are convicted more often than white people. And for many years, laws assigned much harsher sentences for using or possessing crack, for example, compared to cocaine. Finally, when black people are convicted, they are more likely to be sent to jail. And their sentences tend to be both harsher and longer than those for whites who were convicted of similar crimes. And as we know, a felony conviction means, in many states, that you lose your right to vote. Right now in America, as many as 13% of black men are not allowed to vote.

Of course
Power is the ability to control others, events, or resources

>If I say things on tweeter, it's true!

Can you separate Jews from whites and get back to me on the revised percentage friend-o.

A black man was president, the president has immense power, therefore he would be guilty of racism if he used that power to oppress demographics he didn't like.

Likewise an angry black woman who can get people fired for laughing at dongle has more power than an unemployed NEET waiting for that one meritocratic STEM role in his city.

As always, a lack of a rebuttal is submitting defeat.

It's not bad, but the second it's applied to groups rather than individuals it becomes as flawed as original sin in exactly the same way.

What about the nigger who controlled the entire country for the last 8 years

What is a white people? Never heard of it before..
Is white a race or something?

>if a black person and a white person each commit a crime
let me stop you right there.
no, really. stop comitting crimes against your fellow man

Is power static (i.e. stays in one place, controlled by one person/people) or is it dynamic?

Obama is a privileged individual who lives a life 1000x better than the average black person. He also sold out his black heritage to Chicago slumlords when he defended their usury, leaving working class black people on the street

Unless the blacks are christian. That's why poor, black christian south sudanese can still oppress rich arab muslim north sudanese.

>racism
>rac·ism
>/ˈrāˌsizəm/
>noun
>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

i always knew about cotton, but i never knew niggers grew sage.

It's called racism

>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

if we remove all the non-whites then there's no way for us to be racist.

easy for us who have all the power

Power is almost always concentrated in a bureaucratic body on a societal level. Even families function with input from both father and mother, or even children. Exemplary individuals of course can greatly influence decisions, but the ability to reach and execute decisions ultimately rest with a collective body like a board or government
Power can be either static or dynamic depending on the organization of the body/collective. Power is usually more static in dictatorships and power is usually more dynamic in democracies, especially those with historically rooted binary parties like the USA

So if "black people cant be racist to whites"
Then it should logically follow that blacks have no control over --- oh wait they have a vote to control our resources which they live off of, they have racial advocacy groups, they have disproportionate influence and control in virtually all of the public sector realm, but oh right, white majority country, so nevermind none of that matters.
But what about when blacks are the majority? What's that? They're showing no sign whatsoever of giving a shit about whites after? Surely whites will accept this as logical discourse right?
Wow it's almost as if you people are all fucking retarded and racism against blacks is totally self perpetuating.

Dictionary definitions represent the status and privilege of the dominant culture and seeks to disseminate a master narrative that reflects the ideology and interests of the dominant culture and suppresses the minority culture and its definition

see

WOKE

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Stop using English then and go back to Sub-Sahara Africa if you think that the majority is explicitly self-protective of its own power.

Dictionary definitions change with common use. Just cause you niggerfaggots can misappropriate words to the point where they mean almost nothing, doesn't mean you can actually change the rules out of nowhere.

Go back to Africa, where they're dumb enough to fall for these monkey tricks

Don't feed the shill. Learn to identify cultural marxism.

youtu.be/G8pPbrbJJQs?t=3m12s

nig having a chimp out sesh

seriously, don't you have universities to fuck up? white whores whose lives you can ruin?

fuck off niglet

only white people are racist becuz they have money.

I think "reverse racism" is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. It annoys me so much when I hear people say "you can't be racist against whites". literally anyone of any race can be racist against any other race

Why do you have to change the definition of a already existing word rather than just create a new one? I seriously don't get it

>hurrrr self interest is bad and evil
>hurrr blacks gotta look out for each other fuck whitey gibsmedat
>hurrrr we need a political revolution that caters exclusively to me and my minority group because self interest is ba--
What the fuck is wrong with niggers and Marxists that they actually don't see how no one takes their shit seriously?

fuck niggers and
SAGE

>literally anyone of any race can be racist against any other race
You're equating racism with prejudice which is not the same thing at all

>Reminder that there is no such thing as reserve racism.
Yeah it's just racism.

SHILL
>SLIDE
THREAD
WHY
>ARE
YOU
>FAGGOTS
GIVING
>BUMPS
SHILL
>SLIDE
THREAD
WHY
>ARE
YOU
>FAGGOTS
GIVING
>BUMPS
SHILL
>SLIDE
THREAD
WHY
>ARE
YOU
>FAGGOTS
GIVING
>BUMPSSHILL
>SLIDE
THREAD
WHY
>ARE
YOU
>FAGGOTS
GIVING
>BUMPS
SHILL
>SLIDE
THREAD
WHY
>ARE
YOU
>FAGGOTS
GIVING
>BUMPS
SHILL
>SLIDE

You're equating niggers and humans which are not the same thing as all

>Reminder that there is no such thing as reserve racism.
No shit, it's simply called racism.

>You're equating racism with prejudice which is not the same thing at all

This is what libspastics actually believe.

When did this definition change officially happen?
Stroke of genius by the kikes trying to destroy the west tbqh

It's simple:

We can show that they're treated equally today. There might be some proactive policing that targets Negroes more, but you can show that's because Negroes are more criminally minded (murder has no social reason, and they murder at massively higher rate than Euros and Asians)

Hence, they want inordinate power over society and don't want to be treated equally, rather better

If this equation held your post wouldn't be retarded.

Dehumanization of black people has long been a tactic used by white supremacists to justify a racialized caste. Enshrined even within the early Constitution, blacks were considered to be 3/5th of a person—not human enough to be granted entitlements by natural law—but just human enough to count for more representation on behalf of their rich white owners. Blacks who were lynched had their body parts cut off and sold as souvenirs like a rabbit foot or a monkey paw. Heinous political drawings of blacks as apes sought to equate blacks with primal savagery and that one of the worst things that could ever happen to a white woman was to be raped by a feral savage, so it's easy to see why blacks were largely hated

Justify the Black on White racism in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Anyone in any situation can be racist. As soon as you BLM types start the WE WUZ narrative you are installing the idea that your race is superior, literally being racist.

My white male therapist told me the same thing.

Whites are actually the most oppressed group in America and globally.

If we weren't oppressed, you'd fucking know it before you and your family ended up in a mass grave.

Under that same definition any electric drill or power tool is racist.

>baby's first college assignment on racism: the post.

Keep growing, learning, posting here even. You won't realize how wrong you are until later.

sometime within the past 20 years.

so they admit they're inferior?

I wish we could go back to Caesar's definition of race where it meant each tribe.

There is no such thing as reverse racism
It's just plain racism

Whites think they are the most oppressed because they see a black congressman or black president as a missed opportunity for a white man to hold that position. Whites see almost every political decision through the lens of a zero-sum game
>bill introduces money to open a clinic devoted to treating illness closely associated with Native Americans (alcoholism, depression, obesity)
>Whites immediately think this is less resources for them

The answer to this question is simple.

White people are a minority in the world, we live in a global state, therefore blacks are some of the biggest racists on earth.

Also, if blacks ever expect to be treated fairly they must give up their racist double standard claiming that "only whites can be racists."

There you go. All the ammo you need to defeat this argument wherever you see it. Their only reply will be "NUH UH!!"

Not at all. He said official. Officially, racism is still discrimination against one based upon their race due to the belief one or more races can be superior or inferior to the others.

That's not what racism is, you've redefined it for your marxist BS agenda. Using that definition that means niggers in South Africa absolutely can be racist against whites and it varies from country to country depending on the power.

Of course we're also ignoring the jews who have the real power so it sounds like what you're saying is we need to all rise up and remove the eternal jew, a movement I can certainly get behind.

Because all of these resources belong to us in the United States of America. You are literally outdated farm equipment.

racism, as I've always understood it was in fact the prejudice and discrimination directed at another race based on the belief that the race is superior to the other

>White people are a minority in the world
Numbers are irrelevant to my argument
While Whites are indeed fewer in number to non-white globally, they consolidate global power and exert this power to further their interest at the expense of an exploited underclass

Two changed words and she's literally hitler

Irrelephant the elephant.

Whites have always been global minorities.

...but blacks are savages. There's no denying that. There is not one community dominated by blacks that isn't a crime ridden shit hole. Black ruin and devalue anything they touch.

Prejudice
>Minorities need to be favored
>Regardless of achievements or ability
>Make sure x number of minorities are employed/enrolled in your school/etc
>Minorities are pre-judged to be admitted on factors other than excellence

Power
>Accept this liberal bullshit
>If you dont:
>But white privilege
>But slavery
>But you killed Indians
>inb4 "Native Americans"
>But you should be ashamed for keeping minorities down

Prejudice + Power = Racism

Hey nigger, I guess you're right!

Under that definition have white people ever been affected by racism recently?

I can only think of South africa

The argument that black people cant be racist because they hold no power is dumb. Following that logic , the Nazis weren't antisemitic until they took control of the German government and the KKK can no longer be called racist because they lost all the power they once had. But the arbitrary proviso of power never became part of the definition until racism amongst people of color became widespread enough to require a convient evasion.

Fuck of shill

Yes, whites were victims of racism in South Africa and Rhodesia, as well as Zimbabwe because a black power elite exercised its institutional power to exploit and oppress rural white farmers
It follows the equation I've stated

Equality is a social construct. If black were worth a damn, they would be able to compete with whites, but they can't. There will never be a moment when blacks are superior to whites, or are able to oppress whites. Humans are hierarchically, class-ist, and racist. Blacks will never surpass whites. Learn your role.

Zimbabwe as well.

Is this satire? A misplaced belief that your indoctrination will resonate with anyone at all? A stupid attempt to slide? Fuck off, shill.

The first time I ever heard this was in 2012 and I laughed it off as some tumblr fantasy.

So literally Blacks being racist against Whites, but "One cannot be racist against a white person".

Fuck off, learn to read a dictionary.

>all these mental gymnastics to justify her tortured logic

she just's another stupid nog.

Education is the single most important factor in the elevation of an ethnic group
Jews, despite being hated virtually around the globe, maintained a culture of education that allowed them to serve as advisors and counselors to extremely powerful individuals, or served in roles that Christians and Muslims were not allowed to because it involved money
Peasants Russians and other slavs, also brutally oppressed by near-autocratic regimes rapidly gained education and literacy during the revolutionary period—from pesants to competing with a superpower, all because academies and universities opened up to the poor displaying intelligent and merit

The same cannot be said of blacks under chattel slavery

>One cannot be racist against a white person
Indeed I wrote this in my OP and I should clarify that I was referring to the USA and by extent, all Western nations

So they're arresting whites less for murder and other violent crime? I doubt that.

If so, then the vast majority of white people do not have power; at best what they might have is the good favor of the bureaucrats. They do not have this today. Since the 90s, all race-specific policy has privileged lesser blacks at the expense of whites and Asians.

White people can't get wet, only people without power and privilege can be soaked by H2O

>a tweet from 8 years ago

The criminal justice system proves otherwise
Clinton's "Law and Order" campaign, a continuation of Reagan and Bush's efforts to enact a police state, decimated blacks in the south and midwest
Blacks faced harsher penalties for prior convictions than whites would. Blacks are more often pressured to agree to a plea bargaining since they cannot afford a private lawyer

First off, fuck you. Second the 3/5s law was not an attempt to dehumanize blacks, it was a compromise between the northern and free states and the southern and slave states. The north, the bastion of civil rights and little to no ethnic minorities, wanted black slaves to not count as people at all because they didn't want the southern states to have the extra electoral votes and house representatives that having a larger population grants a state. Southern states, horrible racist that loved lynching black for fun on the weekends, wanted them counted as a full person because for the extra votes and congressional authority. The northern states refused to let them be counted as a whole person but settled with counting them as 3/5s of a person to get those horrible racist rednecks to shut up.

Learn to history and stop making shit up to fit your victim complex.

>blm flag
you're trying a little too hard but I admire the dedication

I guess the KKK isn't racist after all then

Maybe Blacks commit more crimes and possibly in general have a lower IQ making them more susceptible to plea bargains.

>the North didn't want blacks used as a political tool to give Democrats more power
no fucking shit
>Southern states, horrible racist that loved lynching black for fun on the weekends, wanted them counted as a full person because for the extra votes and congressional authority
And blacks never, ever would be granted the right to vote for themselves or have a say in the political process that affected them personally. Unlike European indentured servants, pathways to freedom remained extremely hard to follow. Blacks would remain little more than favorite field beasts since they counted for representation, but the ox didn't

Are you absolutely fucking mental?

>oppressed

>getting punched in the face by some thug is the same thing as an entire generation of blacks who served in the military denied FHA loans to purchase homes in the suburbs

I agree that blacks suffer more than whites when laws are enforced. This has nothing to do with power as you defined it.

I am definitely implying that the criminal justice system, founded and operated by whites, act in collective white interest to maintain chattel slavery and Jim Crow by another name
Mass Incarceration is a front for the exploitation of black labor at the behest of right-wing corporate shills. Prisoner labor is extremely lucrative and corporations like Intel, Microsoft and even Victoria's Secret benefits from prison labor

>some thugs

And no. It is not.

>Prisoner labor is extremely lucrative and corporations like Intel, Microsoft and even Victoria's Secret benefits from prison labor
Source

>thug
that cunt is a straight up nigger
Your first webm lacked context and the white kid could have been at fault just as well, but punching some random guy walking down the street is the most niggiest of nigger behavior

>get denied loans
>a few decades later niggers are given loans
>default on them all, cause a crash
Really joggin my noggin, I wonder why they were denied in the first place? Maybe because they are terrible with money and even the (((bankers))) knew that when they wouldn't get bailed out by the gubbmint?

hey watch it nigger.

you're using the word people wrong.

People is only to be used for non niggers. You should know this.

>jstor.org/stable/41555136?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>alternet.org/story/151732/21st-century_slaves:_how_corporations_exploit_prison_labor
>truthdig.com/report/item/boycott_divest_and_sanction_corporations_that_feed_on_prisons_20150405

Profit denial

>alternet org/story/151732/21st-century_slaves%3A_how_corporations_exploit_prison_labor
archive.is/1G1A7
>truthdig com/report/item/boycott_divest_and_sanction_corporations_that_feed_on_prisons_20150405
archive.is/D81c9

hey, did you guys hear about Seth Rich?

Seymour Hersh just confirmed Seth Rich was the DNC email leaker. Looks like Hillary really did have him killed.

Wikileaks just posted audio confirming it on their Twitter. The Democrats are trying to sweep this news under the rug with race baiting.