youtube.com/watch?v=HBZVI_XvsvI
archive.is/4iQTM
huffingtonpost.com/evelyn-atieno/why-i-created-affinity-magazine_b_9635318.html
archive.is/uElMn
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/MA/PST045216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You didn't answer their question

>why do you even live
So I can vote people like Trump into office to piss off cucks and niggers.

White people dont deserve to any rights they should be considered fair game.

There answer is "No." White men shouldn't be voting. They always vote for self-destruction and the destruction of others. All white men do is destroy, then call it "creation".

White men are the only group that deserves to vote, at least in a white country, and the US was founded as a country for free white people. Restrict voting to land owning white men and save the country. Women should be relegated to the appropriate household positions and once again removed from the public sphere.. Men and women doing the work of their opposite is degrading to both sexes

>tfw in one of the blue states
It's hard living among majority cucks

Jewish journalism actually.

What's so fucking hard about it? Too high of quality of living? Too little violence? Too many libraries and bookstores?

No, its probably all the people shoving their heads up their own asses.

All the women are dykes

Wasn't that a hoax by some South African guy trolling HuffPo?

The more I'm proud of my heritage the more I piss off femenist

Well, from the ground up we've built the civilization you hold so dear. Be a shame if you steal it from us

>blue states are less violent
dumb, stupid idiot

That sounds pretty racist to be honest

I live in CA and have managed to find the few white dudes still here to be friends with and they're all pro Trump. I can't imagine white people being against him. I guess in all white states it doesn't matter, but here if you're white and anti trump something is seriously wrong with you. Majority of people hate white men simply for being white, were the minority here

Highly relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=HBZVI_XvsvI

I don't remember the original YT link though, so I just reuploaded it.

The majority of White women voted Trump as well.

>the most high IQ state voted for Hillary

Who would have thought.

>The same people who bought us Trump
>bought
>Not brought

>leftist states
>less violent

Quadripple kek

I wonder who owns these media groups.

California has one of the top 10 lowest iqs and voted for her, same with Hawaii.

i know you're a fucking leaf but maybe it's because those high iq states are nearly all white, not because they voted hillary. also it just means more counties voted, not the smart counties. god i fucking hate canadians.

Yes, but this 16 year old Ariana Grande fan wrote an unironic version of it.

archive.is/4iQTM

Also notice how it correlates with very few niggers.

>MA
>nearly all white

k

Apparently they don't even realize the Huffpost article was a hoax

>Why I Created Affinity Magazine
huffingtonpost.com/evelyn-atieno/why-i-created-affinity-magazine_b_9635318.html

Most of the white guys I know are against Trump. They agree politics needs a shakeup every now and then, but they feel Trump is a bit too far out there.
Don't get me wrong though, they hated Clinton too. As far as I know, they're looking at Al Franken to be the next possible candidate, not the "fuck white people" candidate. So there's still some hope.

archive.is/uElMn

From front to back 1, 3, 6 look Jewish and 8 maybe person of color?

>They always vote for self-destruction and the destruction of others.

How are Venezuela, Haiti, Brazil, and Liberia doing? They're all countries with no relevant amounts of white people that voted in favor of heavily-leftist governments.

Thanks, nordbro.

the article wasn't written by a jew was it?

>ma
>highest iq

and yes regardless, 73% white

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/MA/PST045216

fucking faggot canadian

Well it comes down to not living with niggers and spics, yet alone being a minority in your own state.
It's easy to think Trump is too out there when youre surrounded by white people. I'm surrounded by some of the lowest scum of the earth and I think Trump is not even close to being far out there.

libcucks will ignore this post

This is the owner of Affinity Magazine

I don't think she's a Jew man

>(((Al Franken)))
>kike
>former SNL writer
>cheated in his re-election

You might as well elect (((Jon Stewart))) or John Oliver.

Are you french or what dipshit? Learn to speak english ,this isn't 1745 anymore.

>implying a literal nigger woman is smart or rich enough to fund anything without an (((investor)))

calm down nigger

White men built the U.S. (and my nation). We're literally the only one's who "deserve" to vote. Everyone else has the privilege to vote.

That's the problem with white people who live in white states. They don't understand how easy it is to lose their whitenees, or how fucking hard it is to ever get it back.
It's nice and easy not being a minority in your own state. It's easy to vote for leftist kikes for them.

No one should vote.

I fucking hate the hate against white men. And white women wont do anything about it. We need to stand by our men.

but all the blue states on that map are ultra white

These motherfuckers are begging for a war

Almost the same in ny... Actually lots of brainwashed betas running around, but a good portion of my friends are pro trump.

Honestly this. Our choices EVERY TIME are kike puppet vs kike puppet. All voting does is calm people down and let them think they have a choice. While our homeland is litterally being flooded with shitskin filth who don't like us and want our wealth for themselves.

>Twitter Nigger : The Magazine.

Woke AF senpai

Yeah, try to take away the right to vote, see what happens.

Nah they don't. We should round up white men into camps or suburbs to concentrate them into an area that can be controlled. Don't forget to give them ID chips so we know who they are

You gotta start saying sassy comments or catchphrases each time bro.
Bless you btw

Pretty sure white men should be the ONLY ones that deserve to vote.

>wait you voted for your group interest just like japs, muzzies, radical leftist cunts! You white devils that is not fair you cant do the sameeeee!

Fucking faggot fucking kill yourselve already you fag.

World war 3 when?
We need to purge.

White men are technically already a minority in America. Their vote cannot hold an election, I've even seen republican politicians start to write off the white male vote.

He said states not counties retard. Learn to read.

sounds familiar

>hooked nose black

I've seen my share of half jew/half nigs.

murder per 1k residents
>4.26 for cali
>4.12 for texas

yeah those strict gun laws help

Wtf which white people in America?

>liberal projection

Those are both election maps.
New England is peaceful as fuck.

I agree. #Repealthe19th

anyone else notice that this nigger tier writer has a misspelling in the title.

Glad we didn't McCain

>kike Al Franken
>not the fuck white people candidate
gb2reddit

I live in CA and I don't know any white dudes

>bought

imagine being this person

You fucking LARPers need to learn that Jews aren't the enemy, niggers are the enemy.

We really need to start killing those people soon, huh.

Neck youself, summer.

Holy fuck that neck is enormous

Yeah keep plotting against those invisible enemies while r-selected individuals are taking over your country you fucking cuck. I've been here much longer than you.

You're joking right? Portland is fucking trash.
Lazy useless god damn fuck-ups with no civic duty or responsibility, just want handouts and a life of laziness and hedonism. These kinds of cities spawn the poor, useless, and criminal. I'd way rather stay living in a small-town of conservative blue-collars.