Why do Drumpf supporters suffer from schizophrenia?

And feel like everyone is out to get them?

Not everyone just the media that has spent the last year being everything we all knew they were.

Let me point out that all those people trying to get past the border come from generally shitty backgrounds. So America is a walk in the park compared to the slum they crawled out of.

>Drumpf
Stopped reading there

Imagine a world without all the things listed under "no".
It would be a much more comfy place don't you think?

Trump hasnt ban anything and he's not racist, his daughter suck jewish dick every night and she must swallow the cum, he's just a loud mouth retard

Because the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Kelly's comics are such a mind fuck man. I have no idea if he's being ironic or not. Has anyone been able to figure him out?

Wow nice anime pic

I live in Los Angeles and there’s far more retards here compared to when I lived in the suburbs of MN

>that pic
>that comment

you got me fucked up user, well played

>"Oy vey, such a terrible place full of homopobia and racism!"
>"Why the fuck are you here then?"
>"I'd like to enter"

>city people
So low IQ niggers, illegals, bankers and media faggots?

Wait

Is this comic supposed to be implying that what it portrays is bad? It seems like that is the intent and yet...

Is this what it feels like to break the conditioning? I feel like my mind is being fucked with. Like I look at that image and feel like Im supposed to think one thing, that it's bad, because that's logically true, except that's just the overall decision. When I inspect the logic...it seems to conflict.

Everyone is out to get everyone.

I stopped at
>user

Read: all the white people voted for Trump and all the shitskins who have been indoctrinated by the Jewish education system voted for Hillary.

that photo is literally how we solve things. and jews.

Cities are teeming with actual mongrels.

I imagine OP's pic was an attempt at sarcasm, but honestly, that sounds pretty fuckin good to me.

>▶
Because the masses have been indoctrinated to hate Trump and Trump followers. Coming out as a Trump supporter is like coming out as gay in an ultra-orthodox Islamic Nation.

Kellys work is a satire of ben garisson i think its pretty obvious

Thread is dumb.

If angrywhitemenistan is so bad why are they trying to get in?

And yet they're still trying to get in.

Thats paranoia retard.

>more like meme fatigue.

Im sure 90% of Trump supporters don't mind most things on the no list except for the lying media, political correctness, feminists, and islam. All of which are detriments to society. As for everything else, foreigners are welcome if they apply for citizenship just as is required by other nations. I never heard trump say anything bad about gay people sooooo not sure why that's on the list. As for the wall itself it has two purposes:
1. To keep illegal immigrants from crossing our boundaries and breaking the law.

2. Stop cartel drug smugglers from easily smuggling drugs and weapons into the us which they have been doing quite easily. Therefore cutting their income and hopefully reducing gang violence in mexico

DRIMBLY BIMBLY WOO WOO WOO

Why are the left such masters of psychological projection?

If you spend 100,000 hours doing something you will become a master at it.

ALL conservatives are inhibited. FEAR is their only motivator.

Liberal = uninhibited. We don't base our decisions on fear.

Nobody will fall for such a shitpost. You don't even have the right flag, moron.

Winner. All the other stuff on the no list is bullshit the media whines about that the rest of us aren't really concerned about.

Why do people like this get quads???

Are the mods rigging this?