THIS IS A ANTI-TRUK THREAD

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND POST ALL YOUR ANTI-TURCK SHIT IN HERE TO KEEP THE FIRE ALIVE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RW8n4iXZbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>my wh*Teoid ass in fire

Fuck that mongrel turkroach that visits here every day

>amerimongrel calling anyone mongrel
oh the irony

DONT BE FOOLED HE IS ACTUALLY A KURD SCUM TRYING TO MAKE TURKS LOOK BAD!!! Turks are whites !!!

Post tall black skinny man vs white guy ped in pants

kindling it

>Turks
>White

>tfw t*rk doesn`t realise, that murica is the last saviour of his own ass

ok

HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking white garbage

You are a retarded no-life who spends every second of their day posting stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you take to a whole new level.

wh*Tes are sissy dogs compared to ANY race of men

I would certainly enjoy the long deserved ass whooping Russia would give Turkey in a war.

>have you ever gotten any pussy
Yes your mothers pussy :DDD

your life revolves around white men apparently, all they you about is white men, all you talk about is white men, all that you have on your mind is white men. 9/10 posts you make involve white men. what a pathetic cuck you are.

just end your life, you insufferable faggot, you probably love white dick even more than turkish women, thats why you can't keep your mind off it

rejected

monster

full fire!

they might also be closet jews

only good turk is a chemically poisoned one

well honestly, i don't give a two fucks about whites or blacks. i don't even hate white people. i just pretend to be because %95 of /pol is comprised of underage redditors who get triggered whenever they see turkish flag so im taking advantage of it :DD also im neet so i don't have anything better to do.

roach are so faggot that even men are roasties

you are neet ? perhaps you should be put out of your misery

>that buttblasted underage gr**k who hides behind meme flags
Are you still mad that we conquered your cities and genocided your kind? :DDD don't worry, we cleansed your subhuman kind from anatolia, We will cleanse you from the Europe second

Literally a fucking 12 year old

here look at you about to be crushed to death
poor roach, burn in hell

Peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RW8n4iXZbA

>BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
>NATIONAL SPORTS INVOLVE LUBE AND GRABBING DICKS
>QUESTIONED AS THE ORIGIN OF AIDS
>MOST HOMO NATION
>CAN'T EVEN FUCKING REBEL PROPERLY

easily solved, spay a turk
>kill a nigger

before you go i must ask why you censor the word white? also we already know you are a worthless fag neet so it's whatever

very probable yes