Triple J vs Invasion Day

abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/h100-survey/8764540

This is a survey to #changethedate of the biggest music countdown in Australia. Currently it is on January 26 every year, which is a date commemorating the start of the invasion of the Australian continent by the British, and the genocide of Australia's Indigenous people. This is a public holiday, the date of which should also change; however getting such a prominent broadcaster to change their biggest event of the year to effectively boycott this "celebration" would be a big step in the right direction.

Please complete the survey and let Triple J know that you want the date to change, so the Hottest 100 can be enjoyed by ALL Australians.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eMEo3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the archive
archive.is/eMEo3

Only wankers listen to music

>archive.is/eMEo3
thx

And I am supposed to give a fuck because.......?

Is this some sort of elaborate troll? Or has triple J come for the Sup Forums demographic?

It's not a genocide when only animals are killed.
And fuck the Js. Their countdown has been shit for nearly 2 decades now.

>Or has triple J come for the Sup Forums demographic
>people under 30
Triple J only EXISTS for the Sup Forums demographic, you moron. Vote ffs

Its an admission of the premise. Australia day is okay.
Just because the premise has a basis in reality does not mean the Marxist even has a premise to compare to.
The entire concept of a premise is an abomination to a Marxist.

Are you cunts still listening..?

Change it to Hitler's birthday LMAO

>the one day of the year people listen to triple j
>they want to change it

>"Invasion"

They literally forgot how to use fire for a few thousand years. Invasion implies somewhat equal footing in intelligene, if not technology.

Seriously, emu yourself and take Waleed with you. Better yet, Allah Snackbar fed square and do everyone else here a favour.

Triple J? That's that youth station staffed by 60 year old presenters who started there in their 30's right?

lol triple j cucks

do the survey mates, let jjj know that they are cucks and australia day is not a day of embarassment

this desu

i voted. fuck jjj.

I told them to leave it as it is and stop being faggots
I hope someone gets triggered

good work

the hottest 100 is the best way to find out how shit normies musical taste is

I only listen to trippers j, I stopped listening to any of the political/hack bullshit they do though.
Its a great thing to have on Australia day, very social.

do you cunts actually want to change the date of aus day? just to spite Triple J?

you cunts are un-australian. 26th for life.

>Triple J? That's that youth station staffed by 60 year old presenters who started there in their 30's right?
Yeah, it's terrible that the government offers job security and career progression!! They should through people to the dogs once they hit 37, just like the free market!!

Thanks op. Posted that I dont think it should be changed and that they are playing a dangerous game by promoting these types of politics.

it takes 1 min to go through, pick the answers that would make you a "valuable" demographic, and tell them not change it without coming off as a retard / "racist"

the reason Sup Forums got so popular is because people were willing to invest a little energy to collectively 'troll'
here is your opportunity newfags

It's called Countershilling.

Use Sup Forums rhetoric (lol lets troll the SJW triple J!) for ostensibly anti-Sup Forums positions (Pushing the ""Invasion Day"" Agenda)

m8 if someone from triple j sincerely thought it was a good idea to post a link here thinking they would get positive feedback for their framing australia day as "invasion day" then they are as retarded as their target audience

you have the ability here to vote "no" in their prodding of the public
You are actually the shill trying to negate Sup Forums influence in this poll if you're suggesting thats a shill technique

boo hoo other people took our stuff and made it better.

bumping because this needs Sup Forums treatment

Civilisation! Education! Sanitation! Oh the humanity!

Keep it on the 26th!

Racist