Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
youtu.be/9gA62vCifKM
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114756246/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another character assassination thread?

Kill yourself Stefan

Shouldn't you be making videos about your supreme enlightened vision of the world or some shit? Fuck you Stefan.

Yes

It's not working /leftypol/ and it never does. Aurini out!

not an argument

Obummer: 200 000 per speech.

blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs

0.7 bitcoins, so either you edited your image or he just bought a new house

If you're looking for arguments you've taken a wrong turn friendo

Fun fact : There was a canadian flag making regular overblown hostile threads towards Stefan, that was in all likelyhood the man himself trying to polarize this board into liking him by making look under attack
In short, you're all idiots and are contributing to the rise of the new Alex Jones media, encouraging worthless hack into dumping garbage in this place

He withdrew everything, all transactions are public you retard

final balance 199 bitcoins, now its 0,7 bitcoins
dont know when you took the image, last time he took money (30.07) it was a small amount of 365.000 USD.

Withdrew 140.24846661 BTC
July 30
50 BTC
July 30

Of course he moves the fucking money, to make him look like he's poor.

yeah, just noticed,didnt read the image correct.
But why do you care? he is half jewish and an ANCAP, what did you expect?

$1000 per day is less than a golddigger's daily shopping money

just a reminder there are rich entitled people who see $1000 as their daily allowance

and thats moderation to them

>its just a measly thousand dollar
>hahaha
>not a big deal daddy!!

>leftards this predictable
I hope you die, scum

i dont think he is spending it on bullshit, probably investing etc.

>you're all idiots and are contributing to the rise of the new Alex Jones media

At least Jones offers entertainment, molymeme is terrible.

exactly, who cares if Stephan uses that money? he is giving it a good use. There are people who burn that kinda on money on their daily fancy restaurant meals, seriously.

I see no problem with Stephan having money, money that people choose to give him for his work

So ?
Why does this suddenly matter ?

Alex Jones and the rest, are 1000x better than any MSM and make way way less money

fuck you french faggot son of a bitch, fuck your hairy mother

why is France such a fucking shithole?

youtu.be/9gA62vCifKM
Fuck off, shill.

Why are you so ashamed of your country you hide your flag asshole ?

>that was in all likelyhood the man himself trying to polarize this board into liking him by making look under attack
The guy was in software development, you think he doesn't know how to use a proxy/vpn?

>for a few dollars
Better be more than $20, or I'm making a video calling you out, bum.

ok here it is

Oh shit, he actually responded to Sup Forums pissing on him. Hilarious.

Him or any other brainlet working for him
He has actually posted here on a few occasions, when people were flaming him during cuthimoffgate

Did you get a pic with timestamp?

He works hard, provides good content, and employs a few people.

Fuck off.

>guy has savings/investments
>doesn't need an income

Sup Forums is really fucking stupid when it comes to bashing "e-celebs"

Totally not leftypol btw. Why are we supposed to care if someone gets rich beacuse people enjoy the content he produces, again?

Legitimate criticism about a guy shaming others into donating him their shekels is neither "character assassination" nor "/leftypol/.
Remember the defooing scandal?It's another form of it.
This fucking jew is using cult methods for the sole purpose of extracting money from idiots.Call him out on it or get out.
He's doing more harm than good at this point.

> He has money and I don't :'(
Exactly. sage

I'm glad molymeme got all the sweet donation bucks. but shaming people into giving more when he is loaded now is a bit much.

Greece shouldn't be talking about people asking for donations.

But he's the greatest philosopher that ever lived, or ever WILL live! He has more youtube subscribers than plato and he used to be a gold prospector.

reminder memecoins have no actual value

I guess so, needs more Goycoin to keep it up

This one is 100% fair. Fuck him.

tell me how in the ever living fuck Molymeme being rich (if true) is bad? Most of the people who watch him here don't give him shekels anyway and he makes good content so it's fine by me.
Not everyone has to be a poorfag like you

>defending a kike
>calling others /leftypol/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

The point is that these threads are made by people from the leftypol discord. I should now since I was invited into it before they kicked me out. And there is one French faggot coordinating threads about "media/e-celebs/philosofical hubs" in an attempt to make right wing youtubers less popular on Sup Forums and decrese their view counts (thus their monetization).
THey are very butthurt about letypol "e-celebs" not getting remotely the same views as Molymeme.

Plus the French faggot made a similar thread about Alex Jones just yesterday. It's a pretty obvious raid

>Not an argument.

Neither does money. It has abstract value, as in you can trade it for things of actual value.

Leftypol trying too hard again.

Sage.

Because if you read the comments on today's begging video, there's all these people saying they're basically giving him their last $5 or $200.

And he's basically using a weird cult-like technique as he looks into the camera for 7 minutes, basically saying the date of Western Civilization depends on these NEETs sending him whatever money they can.

>Instead of charging for his content he asks those willing to donate

wtf I hate Stefan now
wtf I love jewish corporations

member when bitcoin was 5 bucks and stef was getting hundred of bitcoins in donations, but then forgot and formated the hard drive. LoL Millions in todays money.

Don't take my word for it, check this thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114756246/
and look all the posts by QVrjzRKs

can you convert digital currency to dollars easily?

Why should I believe some guy name dave Lordy who has a man with a wig avatar.

>asking paul for financial advice

there can only be one leader to the white genocide movement.

Yeah, you go to a bitcoin market and sell the coin to someone with more balls than you, who thinks he can squeeze even more value.
I got in very early, but also sold very early, since I got shaky and afraid of losing.
I think I could've gotten like x10 more than I did, but it was still fine, and early days your VGA didn't fry from all the math, it was quicker to get.

He's making money off rural and suburban retards. Good for him.

No memes, why do people get so butthurt when he asks for money to support his work?

You anti-tax fags can't have it both ways, you can't be against taxes, and then at the same time complain anytime someone asks for charity for their work.

Anyone who complains about Stefan asking for donations to support his work is just outing themselves as stingy cunts who don't want to pay taxes and who would never give to charity. You're the reason taxes exist in the first place, because you'd never give your money away to help anyone unless it was by force of the state.

Yeah, I don't really get it. I know the dude lives a good life and I would understand if he was setting up projects or organizations which benefit the physical reality of the world but as far as I know he just does his books and videos.

>Actors in (((Hollywood))) are millionaires but it's fine to pay for a movie, just don't give $5 to this guy who is pushing a good message goyim. Be a Marxist like us, hate successful people. They didn't earn that money legitimately!

So what you're saying is no pic with timestamp.

>being a millionaire
>asking people to donate money

get a fucking job. how much money has he donated to anything? EXACTLY.

>forgot and formated the hard drive.
Sounds legit.

> Bitcoins
> Usable

> Bitcoins? Look sir I work for the IRS and I haven't heard of no stinking bitcoins, now cough it up sir Shaniqua needs her abortion!!!

yeah, never thought molememe was a cult, but the comments on that video were some tough shit.
Poor People sacreficing their last dime.

Watch the bitcoin and bitcoin cash be killed

people give him shit because of his cult like behaviour regarding donators and supporters.

Personally I couldn't give two shits about how idiots and retards spend their money and if they are scammed by molymeme (who in my opinion makes quality content but will never recieve one cent from me just like no other e-celeb/youtuber will ever get money from my wallet) then it's their loss not mine, better to spend their money on his shit that on another leftist faggot

Hi Stefan or Stefan's web admin. No kindly leave.

>better to spend their money on his shit that on another leftist faggot

The fact of the matter is that money is influence and power. Idiots here HATE Moly for this but will give money to the Jews in Hollywood all year long. If there was absolutely zero money in the movement we would not have half of the people we have today dropping red pills. Even the female e-celeb (((civic nationalists))) are a net positive. I signed up to support Moly because I think he helps and I'm not a poor fag. I also support others like red ice and others that I won't bother naming.

90% of the people give neither money nor time to the cause, who gives a fuck what they think.

Please tell Molyneux to have Michael E Jones on.

>jew asks for shekels
>people here are surprised

These are totally real accounts and not Molyneux making comments on his own video like he was caught doing that one time

when was he caught?
III thought he was just repeating what other people said, and he reposted it to make it more visible, like "hey stef, bla bla thanks for hgelping out etc ..."
I doubt he is so greedy that he will even encourage poor people to donate 200$ to him

Hi Moly

Guten Tag, isch bin ein berliner

I strongly got the sense that there was something fishy in those comments.

The comments just don't seem that natural.

Daily reminder that molymeme was only ever that, a meme. Poe's law caused newfags to take it seriously and now we have the mess that is stefan molyionare who genuinely believes that without his youtube videos, humanity would be doomed

Wow, he should just quit youtube and be a full-time bitcoin millionaire.

You can easily convert BTC to dollars nowadays.

He deleted or hid my comment already btw, I cant find it. Heard others saying he is deleting any criticism. He also did this in the past when I got him to reply to me, as soon as I replied back he deleted the comment thread. I believe that was on that "Be Nice?" video

>Obviously leftypol b8 is obvious.
Remember: it goes in all fields.

You might want to go and look up how much bitcoin sells for these days bro
Moly stated himself years ago that he invested in Bitcoin and encouraged others to do so as well
The guy is fucking loaded

bitcoin isn't real money and he hasn't been able to withdraw a dime of it

Kinda explains the autistic bullshit we have with Trump playing Reality TV President and fucking over the US, doesn't it...

counter-sage

not sure why Sup Forums always needs to slam for "e-begging" when its his professional career to make videos, and to host the freedomain website, which has a very active community he is a part of. Freedomain is his job which he works 80+ hours a week on so just stfu burger flippers. He makes as much as your average lawyer or doctor probably. I'd reckon 150k a year maximum.

Go back to bed goyim

>asking for donations in order to continue providing a service is the same as begging because you have nothing to offer

This really makes me think.

The fuck does it matter if he's trying to raise funds. You guys get bent outta shape over the smallest things but do nothing about it. You never have and you never will do anything political in your lives.

Welcome to my filter list and enjoy a thread to the bottom.