Green Beret beats shit out of Afghan Police Commander child rapist. Get's discharged

>Sergeant 1st Class Charles Martland, the Green Beret being separated involuntarily from the U.S. Army for kicking and body slamming an Afghan police commander he describes as a "brutal child rapist," began telling his side of the story Monday.

>Martland is under a gag order imposed by the Pentagon. "Kicking me out of the army is morally wrong and the entire country knows it," Martland writes. Last week the Army rejected his appeal.

>Martland and former Captain Daniel Quinn were disciplined by the Army after they beat a powerful local police official who they concluded had been raping a small boy. They say they had been encouraged by higher-ups that there was nothing to do about such horrific acts, that these were Afghan problems for the Afghan authorities to work out.

>the boy had been tied to a post at the home of Afghan Local Police commander Abdul Rahman and raped repeatedly for up to two weeks. When his mother tried to stop the attacks, they told the soldiers, Rahman's brother beat her. Quinn says he verified the story with other ALP commanders from neighboring villages. Then they invited Rahman to the camp.

>"After the child rapist laughed it off and referenced that it was only a boy, Captain Quinn picked him up and threw him," Martland writes. Martland then proceeded to "body slam him multiple times," kick him in the rib cage, and put his foot on his neck.

>Quinn told CNN that they took the action they took because otherwise nothing would be done by the Army or local authorities.

>The Pentagon denies that telling soldiers to look the other way is official practice.

edition.cnn.com/2015/09/28/politics/green-beret-discharged-for-beating-alleged-child-rapist-speaks-out/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x3qRy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Confederate_victories_of_the_American_Civil_War
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-women-prisons-idUSKCN12A2KR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived it for you
archive.is/x3qRy

thankyou Mr Millions

>>The Pentagon denies that telling soldiers to look the other way is official practice.
it literally is official policy though

also raping little boys is normal in the middle east. good luck hearing about that from feminists.

Child raping by police officers and higher ups happen daily in afganistan. Most of time the peacekeepers wait by the door for the afgan-pedos to finish their newest boy so they can coordinate.

A true American Patriot.

Why the fuck are we over there if we aren't ENFORCING FREEDOM?

We're supposed to be body slamming niggers, chinks, gooks, and sandniggers of all kinds.

So fucking stupid

An Real American Hero

He did nothing wrong.

>Child raping by police officers and higher ups happen daily in afganistan. Most of time the peacekeepers wait by the door for the afgan-pedos to finish their newest boy so they can coordinate.

The Taliban put a stop to it.

Then the US put the rapists back in charge.

Honestly beating the guy up is hardly the solution. You think he's not going to rape again? He'll probably be even more brutal now. Real life isn't a Marvel movie.

>A true American Patriot.
This.

He may have disobeyed orders, but I find it justified. You don't get to be a Green Beret by being a disorderly cunt all the time, he was clearly a man of duty. I'd have done the same thing and the people who have served that I personally know also would've beat the shit out of the pedo fuck, or killed him.

This, also I bet this guy will never go without a job in the real world. The Veterans network is a goddamn mafia, especially for senior-enlisted men

Yep pretty much this

The middle east is basically hell on earth

Why the fuck are we still there?

Let them have their fucking shithole. We need to get the fuck out of there and never look back.

Sorry no sympathy for the soldier in question. It's a big world and you have to follow the rules in the country you're in, otherwise you're no better than a migrant who won't stop raping swedish girls because "muh culture".

You really have to ask?
Let me give you a hint. poppey fields.
Why do you think heroin is so insanely cheap on the east coast these days? why do you think you got it in abundance now? The first thing you did was reinstall all the poppey farmers who the talilban drove out.

think about that youre country hasnt been enforcing freedom since your civil war.

>Sorry no sympathy for the soldier in question. It's a big world and you have to follow the rules in the country you're in,

But it is illegal to rape kids in Afghanistan

T. Nigerian pedo

And is the legal punishment to be beaten without going to court? Was he subduing him for arrest or assaulting a police officer? Sounds like the latter.

>CNN
Fake news :^)

>be in Afghanistan
>mission is to help Afghans building up Afghanistan
>Afghans behave like Afghans
>beat them up

Why? This is just how they roll.
If anything it should tell you, to gtfo of this country. These "people" don't deserve anyone's help.
They are horrible people deserving of horrible lives in a horrible country.
You don't go into the woods and tell wild animals not to eat each other. It's in their nature.

This, AND Lithium.

Afghanistan has a large supply of Lithium, and we need it for our precious shitbox Prii and Teslas.

Heroin and Batteries boys, that's why we stay there.

Shoulda went out on patrol and had a little accident. I'd have no problem killing him in cold blood.

Just because you're in hell doesn't mean you have to be a demon or accept one.

Its called character.

The fucking kid was tied to a post for 2 weeks! And raped repeatedly! Its a little kid for fuck sakes.

If this is going on and you know about it and do nothing that what are you? What do u stand for?

They should have shot the Police commander and claimed it was friendly fire.

yep, because the only things they can grow there and make a profit are either competing with american products or poppies

I remember lots of posts from veterans on Sup Forums that also said they knew about the rape of little boys but were told not to do anything about it.

Bullshit. It's the white mans burden to civilise these brutes.

When the British first went to India, we discovered that it was a common cultural practice to put a widow on her husbands funeral pyre so she would go to continue serving him in his afterlife.
We very swiftly ensured that the Indians understood that we had our own cultural practice for people who burned women alive, called "hanging".

you're a pathetic sack of meat. You know that, right? There's no reason left for you to be alive.

ITT: Faggots like this.

>my morality is objectively correct
And that's why the world will never be a nice place to live, people like you.

checked. I didn't realize about the lithium. The poppy fields is so obvious, and no one in America seems to care about the opiod epidemic and be able to put two and too together.

My fren

Dis very racis. Like ask poo in loo. You very bad men.

Yeah you're right, child rape and wife burning should be allowed as long as its part of a pre existing culture.

guaranteed coalburner or worse, just a plain ole nigger

To a camel jockey, having a dog lick your face or not raping a woman who walks around with half her ass hanging out is just as bad.

And how do we know that they didn't just fight over drug distribution rights or beat him up for not letting them paricipate in the fucking?

There are egregious examples of right and wrong.

Fucking children and burning women to death because their husband happen to die are those examples.

They aren't a slippery slope. You have no strong argument here. Your just a spineless faggot. Go back to leftypol.

Yes and although all morality is subjective there are certain practices that should be stopped even if "it's cultural"

I can see where you are coming from, and honestly you are correct. But I'm glad the soldier did what he did. We need to abandon the shithole that is middle East and let the animals live like animals.

Because they weren't kikes.

If you were a SJW, which you're sort of being, you'd feel the same way about using the word nigger. You'd be just as wrong.
Morality is just as subjective. Burning the wife on the pyre for example was normal in the past, imagine going back in time 1000 years and killing someone for something they consider totally normal in their own country.

Unfortunately we are already aware of middle east concubines an sheeeet

Dem digits don't lie David.

Yet another retarded American who thinks they are the "good guys"

Of course America is in every country spreading evil like this, thats the whole fucking purpose, and what he's been fighting for in Afghanistan

Muslim migrants feel that way about democracy and gays being allowed to butt fuck each other openly bruh.
It's their country, unless we want to take it from them which was not our stated goal, the soldier was totally in the wrong.

i admire his self restraining cause id castrated that fucker with a shotgun and let him bleed out

bacha bazi. boy play.

Except the people doing this is the people that the US put in charge
"Their country" was the Taliban

Hopefully this hasn't completely put him off from a military career.

There's always room for men like him in an army of the righteous and principled.

I think you'll find buttfucking small boys is normal in muslim shitholes and is not official US military policy.

Imagine being raped by a big nigger dick right now, you sound like you need it.
In fact it's totally normal in your country it happens all the times and people don't even care.

>muh cultural relativity
>a human remaining passive as a child is tortured is a reasonable and baseline expectation
Can you PoMo teletubbies twinks ever get anything right about reality at all

>Early flag is nearly all white
>Had to change cause the union kept thinking they were surrendering

Did the Confederates do anything right?

Im saying some things are knowably wrong.

Why? Because they are cruel. Burning an innocent woman to death or tying a kid up and raping him for weeks are cruel.

I'm not interested in your moral relativity. I'm not "not grasping" your point. I'm saying its bad point. Its deconstructive in the way modern jewish intellectualism was and is.

I don't need what is or isn't culturally acceptable to tell me how I should feel.

Didn't they get rid of green berets a couple years back? It wasn't inclusive enough or something?

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself buddy.
Circumcision is cruel. Do you think we should beat the shit out of doctors who perform it?
You're basically arguing for global morality, which is the kind of thing I'd expect from a George Soros appreciation forum.

This is common place in Afghanistan. Im sure the military and all the beaurocrats in charge believe its just "muh Afghan culture" and thats why he was discharged. Utter fucking nonsense. Raping small boys, no matter where youre from, is fucking wrong. End of. Afghan culture is shit, Western culture is not.

Only normal where the US influences
Because the US will always prop up the evil sorts.

>It's a big world and you have to follow the rules in the country you're in

Nein. You can do whatever you want until someone stops you. Migrants aren't evil for flaunting European norms, the people that let it happen are.

No the first flag looked like the US flag, the second had too much white and looked like a truce banner when folded, the third had red bard added to avoid that.

>Did the Confederates do anything right?

I dunno you tell me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Confederate_victories_of_the_American_Civil_War

It probably has more to do with keeping the trillions of lithium under Afghanistan out of chink hands.

>Do you think we should beat the shit out of doctors who perform it?
No, we should put a bullet in every sand nigger on the planet to eradicate their genital mutilation practices.

Hmm certain rules for me but not for thee. I see.

I'm pretty sure if you ask around, most people will agree that killing everyone who doesn't agree with your morality is not a western value. That's a shit tier sand nigger value.
Rape is illegal and considered immoral in the west.
Rape is much less frowned upon in Afghanistan.
This is not a complicated idea.

Oh, but it is ancient Muslim tradition.

>good men doesnt exist anymo-

F

What do you call the West conquering every corner of the globe, you fucking kike? You'll be turned into mulch with the rest of your shitskin brothers.

>Rape is much less frowned upon in Afghanistan.

Who gives a shit what the Afghans think?

you're right, he should have killed him.
You can't get away with murdering an afghan during a fucking war?

Not a fan of it but I don't control what the military does.
The US Military, that's why that soldier is fired.
You're putting words in my mouth because you're too simple to keep up.
He was in their country. He's no different than a Somali stabbing a woman for kissing a dog in England.

Yes.

Im not arguing for "global morality" i'm arguing against your deconstructive horse shit.

I know that morality exists outside of a arbitrary pile of cultural ideas. If this is ALL you think morality is then you have none because you can't believe in something as transitory as the cultural enforcement of morality being ALL morality is and truly have any.

>Not a fan of civilization
Really makes (((You))) think.

>And that's why the world will never be a nice place to live, people like you.
Fuck You. That's literally the only reason why some of the world is a nice place to live.

Dumbfucks should have blue on greened him. Could easily be explained away as equipment failure or accidental discharge.

>The US Military, that's why that soldier is fired.

I meant on a broader scale. My point is that it doesn't matter what Afghans think is right or wrong if they cannot enforce it. Morality is backed by force or it is subject to others.

>I know that morality exists outside of a arbitrary pile of cultural ideas.
Where exactly is this morality?
Can I measure it?
Your morality is programmed into you by the host culture, it doesn't exist.
Even if it did, acting on behalf of the military it is not appropriate for a soldier to attack a pedo in pedoland.
I'm a fan of nations having the right to decide what's right for themselves without having missile cocks shoved up their asses, so long as their problems don't spill out into other countries.

True, if I believe it's ok for me to run down the street naked no one will care. I'll be tackled and arrested for offending the local moral law.
But the US Military seems to have no interest in forcing afghans to stop raping boys, so the soldier was wrong.

>Your morality is programmed into you by the host culture, it doesn't exist.
Bullshit. Morality is a system of long-term sustainability vs a sabotaging level of short-term self-indulgence.
How the fuck did you think our species developed it in the first place?
The golden rule is a concept only subhumans don't understand.

In the dick.

Morality is innate. It exist in center of the duality.

Explain for me the basis of morality? Where does the cultural programming begin? Why? Based on what?

Long-term mutual self-interest.

everyone who does't agree 100% with this is a straight up cunt

lol so if you were born in feudal europe you'd believe everything you believe today? Bullshit my man, you were programmed.
Morality is just what won't get you punished either by yourself (taught that some behavior is wrong and you should feel guilty) or by the state (you'll go to jail) or by other people (you'll make them mad and they'll harm you in some way)

Survival.

Because the government wants to tie this off and leave more than any moral imperative to do the "right thing"

The Judicial process in AFG can be a court of local elders in areas like this, especially if remote, with lawlessness or where conflict happens (i.e. where green berets have to go to). As the story said the local elders (police Chiefs from local tribes) decided that the rapist was a piece of shit and sent for him to come over and get an ass whoopin.

So, in more than an abstract sense, this was a result of AFG criminal justice system.

Heres an article about local elders courts:
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-women-prisons-idUSKCN12A2KR

Good beating.

You're hopeless. Morality is not at its root hierarchical.

If it wasn't for a standard of civility, we would still be in feudal europe now. Go back to the trees you dumb ape, I don't think you're ready to be wearing pants and signing social contracts. We're trying for progress.

What kind of discharge? He didn't get the Big Chicken Dinner did he?

Go back to ((reddit)) you massive faggot

>Taliban put a stop to it
I'm gonna need sauce there, buddy.

How many millions of dollars will Trudeau give to the muslim rapist?

And you should learn how to poo in the loo Pajeet

>hurting someone is morally natural and Naturally acceptable
Wrong. Treat others the way you'd want to be treated. Do you think that police commander would want to be tied up to a post for two weeks and raped repeatedly?

being this much of an edge lord. Gtfo you underaged idiot.

>The Pentagon denies that telling soldiers to look the other way is official practice.
>no, no, we don't tell our soldiers to look the other way, were just firing you because... uh... unprofessional behavior.
Man, my time in the army is gonna be a good one. Good thing I'm only joining to learn insurgency and counter-insurgency skills for predicted future events. Also crossing my fingers on killing sand niggers.

Should have just taken the faggot out back and killed him and blamed it on Taliban.

Please lurk more, that doesnt even make sense

You probably are going to be disappointed you you expect to learn actual insurgency techniques. Your going to do foot and/or mounted patrols that are boring as shit, and maybe somebody steps on a IED. Thats assuming you get deployed in the first place.