Muslim here. I'll be taking questions for about 1 hour. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_non-Arab_Sahabah#Persian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why haven't you blown yourself up yet?

I have no reason to

Do you like dogs?

How many White wimmen have you raped?

Have you ever considered committing suicide, and why won't you hang yourself instead of blowing up somewhere?

when are you returning to your own country

What's the point of fucking goats?
Your women are ugly, but not goat ugly, I don't get?
Also, bacon.

No. They are najis
Pre marital sex is haram. And I think white women are ugly anyways so they wouldn't tempt me regardless.
No, and suicide is haram
In a few weeks when I have a month off from school

Nice meme

Should all muslims emulate the life prophet Mohammad?

what country are you in

It is not haram you fucking idiot, Iran literally invented suicide bombings and they said thats okay. So you really must bomb yourself for the glory of Allah.

Yes

Do Muslims talk amongst themselves about taking over western countries through population displacement/breeding?

How do you view the point that all religion most likely is only a product of human culture and have no supernatural causes?

Fuck off sand nigger

that the one hour timer i expect

IS SYNTHETIC MEAT HARAM!?

>No, and suicide is haram
nice meme. Don't you have a ""clock"" to build, Ahmed?

>Acts like some hardcore fundamentalist aka perfect God boy
>Calls a race ugly

Remember when God said not to judge on outward appearance? Yeah, fucking kys

What are your thoughts on Western civilization and white culture?

marduk is your god

I'm a hindu. What is your problem with me you fucking fuck? matter of fact, why do you hate all non-muslims even if they follow Abrahamic religions?

Islam is really a religion of hate, prove me wrong.

How can you be ok with all the suicide bombings?

Why the women is not consider as an Adult after 18 year's old ?

I can't wait for the day your pathetic religion is declared the enemy of western civilization and wiped of the face of the earth. You have the media and the bleeding hearts on your side now but it cannot and will not last. I jump for joy every time ISIS does something fucked up because I know that even though innocent people die it will not be for nothing in the end, as the sandniggers bring us closer and closer to the day of the Bacon.

Then can I marry an 8 year old girl?

It's simpler than religions it's just tribalism inherent in homo sapiens.

Humans do that shit, hate the out group love the in-group

>1 hour

>1 hour passes

>OP explodes

Are you well familiar with western culture? If you prefer your traditional islamic society to modern western society, then can you list a few things that you like about it? What is it that islam can give you that the west doesn't have?

It can't be considered haram as suicide or adultery although it is not approved.

actually we must love abrahmic religions but wrong hadiths are preventing it Quranism is real redpill

It's simple, they have been brainwashed from their childhood to think it's ok to kill non muslims. It is what it is and we all know it.

This is why Islam must be banned, or stopped from indoctrinating children. If they want they can follow it when they reach 18 or more.

Sure, but muslims are different breed. See what I wrote above. They are robots. They have many similarities with commies even though they claim to be different from each other.

I won't say
No
This is a subject I won't go into because a bunch of christfags will come into this thread and derail it.
I don't think so but I'm not sure. I've never eaten it. Good question though. I'll be sure to ask a Sheikh sometime.
It's not my fault I find white people to be very ugly.
Disgusting, inferior, subhuman, literal trash, and cancerous
Hindu's oppress muslims in India.
A woman is considered an adult when she is married.
k
Sure. But you cannot have sex with her until she is no longer prepubescent. For Lady Aisha that was when she was 9.
Rejecting the Hadiths is rejecting the Holy Qur'an.

rejecting false hadiths is rejecting false hadiths you autist

Which somehow implies that you are exempt from that kind of thinking?

Food security and a sense of purpose and killing will diminish. A hungry scared dog bites, one content does not

Are Muslims trying to elimnate Western Civiliazation from the face of the planet?

>Quranism is real redpill
Sounds like you reject all the hadiths to me.
And who are you to say which ones are false and which ones aren't?

>Hindu's oppress muslims in India.
This is true. But I dont give a fuck about India. Nuke them if you are a Pakistani. Actually all of its neighbors hate it. India is literally a bad guy in South East Asia.
Also, do I have to chop off my foreskin if I want to convert to Islam?
Muslims will kill non-muslims regardless of food security and wealth.
Are you a fucking retard or just pretending to be one?

>eliMNate
>Civil-IA-zation

oh shit, they have already eliminated literacy

Opinion on the Bible and Christ?

For shame, it's an interesting subject and i've never heard of a Muslims view's on it.

Which would you kill off first? Jews, Hindus, Buddhists or Christians?

Piss off

They hate every polytheists they can get the hands on. The sin they commit is the greatest they can commit

Oh maybe for a little while longer, there is momentum in these kinds of systems. But it would not keep on for long like it is now if more people had all right lives

Also a sense of purpose =/= wealth

And spellcheck obviously

Do you agree with any sort of death as punishment that has been perpetrated because of Islamic law?

What you think of atheists, homosexuals, rape victims, and the jews? What do you think of the type of extreme punishment given to these types of people in the middle east?

Will you do an AMA on reddit too?

if muslims are all
>We wuz mathematicians n shit
then why dont they want to stay in their own countries and make them better instead of flooding all the white countries?
Will you admit that mohammad was a pedophile?
Can you not see that the only reason you hate jews is because mohammad was pissed that they wouldnt convert to his first version of islam?
Lastly, cant you see that your entire religion was made up just because mohammad wanted attention and that the entire quran is fictional?

Do you celebrate, when muslim terrorists attack westeners?

Rate my retarded pitch for a sitcom

Two "loving and tolerant" Jewish and Muslim families living in liberal California have their idyllic circlejerk come crashing down after their twelve year olds start humping and the lil' Fatima gets pregnant with lil' David's culturally confused genetic freak. Thus setting the stage for a shitty culturally enriched Juno remake that's only made possible by the White Man's militant defense of the Institution of Separation of Church and State.

off topic, reported

They believe that texts of bible were distorted or altered after Jesus has given the true gospel from god. The teachings of unaltered true gospel is similar to part of the qu'ran.

Book of fanfiction, and Isa was a prophet, not god himself. White people took the religion of Allah and made it into a prophet worshipping polytheistic laughing stock.
Well most religions are as you say. Christianity and Judaism for example were the religion of Allah at one point in time. But they changed the religion and its texts in order to suit their cultures so they were no longer the correct religions.
Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam for example was a prophet who was sent by Allah because the followers of the religion of Allah had changed the religion to tailor their culture, and the same thing happened with again after Prophet Isa which is why Allah sent Prophet Mohammad as his final Prophet and made the message so exact that this would not happen again.
I agree with all of Sharia. As any muslim will.
Jews are people of the book just like christians and zoroastrians, and I have no problem with them as long as they pay their taxes.
Anyone who commits a crime will receive the appropriate punishment as defined by sharia, regardless of what that punishment is.

Disgusting? Inferior? Literal trash?...

You just described your own fucking culture....

>then why dont they want to stay in their own countries and make them better instead of flooding all the white countries?
Because since the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, the west has kept the muslim world in a state of warfare and poverty, which has not allowed it to develop. Because the west knows the muslim world will naturally outdo them just like it did before the collapse of the 3rd caliphate.
>Will you admit that mohammad was a pedophile?
He was not. 1400 years ago women marrying at that age was common, and it still is in most parts of the world. You're just mad others don't follow your societies shit values.
>Can you not see that the only reason you hate jews is because mohammad was pissed that they wouldnt convert to his first version of islam?
I hate Israeli's, not Jews. A lot of Jews outside of Israel are good people who are against Israel and support liberating Palestine from its western oppressors.
Israeli's are white people larping as Jews.
>Lastly, cant you see that your entire religion was made up just because mohammad wanted attention and that the entire quran is fictional?
Sounds like European "Christianity"
This is true. The religion was changed many times after the time of prophet isa by those who claimed to be his followers for greed and lust for power.

No. I described white culture quite perfectly. You're a cancer that has done much evil and damage to the entire world, not just the muslim world.

This is wonderful! The premise of religion in itself is not flawed, it is just the others who are wrong!

-said every religion ever.

If you are Iranian then why aren't you Zoroastrian?
Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Muhammad etc.
none of those goat fuckers are Irani!

Wait....so you support rape, acid attacks, mass killings??? Just if the victims disobeyed shariah law somehow...?? Why the fuccckkkk would ANY sane person support this shit?

Precisely!

Goes to show how deeply core beliefs affect human reasoning

I'm still quite baffled by the concept of 'white' culture though. Does it refer to western values like democracy or something else? Since that's a brutally vague way of describing multiple different nations.

Define white culture.

Retard

Satanism in disguise.

Everything about the western world is fake. Down to the very foundations. Built upon a lie.

Out of curiosity, are you male or female?

We're all good at the generalisation game. I'd suppose he means the ones who've ran the show for the last couple of centuries

.......and what is this lie...?

How do you guys feel about latinos? Who's the subhuman, them or you?

Well, good thing that Finns are mongols then. Not my business. :3

Lol, you seem educated on this....

>blames shia-sunni fighting on westerns and doesnt acknowledge that muslims started the invasions long before the west pushed back
>thinks fucking 9 year olds in not pedophilia
>wont admit that the only reason hates israel is because mohammad was pissed they wouldnt convert to his first version of islam
>completely dodges question and thinks a fictional book that was written long after the bible was anything but a cry for attention by mohammad

We must build a wall to protect against the sauna-hordes!

Is it true that all muslim girls are whores who take it up the ass before marriage?

Whites dont exist, they are just deeply ashamed to come from albinism. A disease. The real subhumans. White genocide isnt real. Whites are made.

in america this is 100% accurate
at my college every fucking paki/arab girl has taken more white dicks than a rabbis mouth

How was the last goat?

That... Would most likely work. We'd build saunas next to the wall, drink ourselves silly and possibly invite you too. As long as you don't plan on staying on our side of the wall for too long.

Islam is the cancer. The West is the answer.

Says that has no reason
Should say: bombing people becauae i disagree with them will not help me change their mind...
Muslim indeed.

Iranians are mostly Shiites. "Muh hadiths!", you might have fooled a few people...

Because I'm not a larper, and feel no connection to a bunch of fire worshippers from 1400 years ago. Also Islam is a universal religion.
And not that it matters, but the muslim world today is largely mixed with one another. All muslims are the same. Today Arab/Persian are not ethnicities, but languages spoken, and even then are about 50% the same.
Persians (Iranians/Afghans/etc) were part of Islam since its start, and have contributed greatly to it. But all muslims have contributed to Islam. That's why Islam doesn't belong to any race or ethnicity.
Also this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_non-Arab_Sahabah#Persian
A better question though would be why aren't you a pagan worshipping Odin or Zues?
Where in the Holy Qur'an does it tell you to rape or throw acid at someone?
It's hard to define. Just everything about white people and their history disgusts me.
Male
I have nothing against latino's. They're good people for the most part.
I'm sure some do, but those are outliers. They will answer for it on the day of judgment so I don't really care what they do with in their private lives.
But even those types you can tell that they're not actually muslim just based on their behavior and how they act. The average muslimah does not like that though alhamdulillah.

Hey, I am a Muslim also, I have been trying to convince my right wing friends that actually Islam is universalist towards humans, but degrasing of niggers. Do you support this interpretation of the Sunnah?
If not, you are the SJW cancer facing this deen atm.

get off my site pagan scum

Yet again then, good thing Finns are considered mongols. :3 Thanks for your input.

Sauna and koskenkorva when ?

Mate. You literally have zero proof other than albino pajeets look like white people, you just spam this retarded shit over and over.
Genetics disproves your moronic theory

Is it true that your prophet Muhammad had a relationship with a child named Aisha? Does Quran say that you must make every person believe in Allah... with sword and fire? If yes, do you agree with these?

>Book of fanfiction
That's rich, coming from a mahometan.

>One immaterial God, not three aspects of God that, one of which also had a single nature but split purpose, and one of which hasnt come yet
Hmm, wonder which is the more pagan thinkingemoji

Khudah/Allah?

>Where in the Holy Qur'an does it tell you to rape or throw acid at someone?
So why do muslims do it?

stop hiding behind that meme flag you arent muslim

islam is a lie
it is all bullshit
you have nothing to back up anything about your religion but BULLSHIT
>ask me anything
I have no use for filthy lies from a filthy liar

>op is some arab hiding his flag
>nupol falls for it
Lmao. Sup Forums is not blocked in iran if you use https

Ummmm it doesn't say to rape or throw acid.....soooo WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING???? Are you really that fucking stupid...??