What do you think about Christian terrorist savages genociding innocent Muslims in the Central African Republic?

What do you think about Christian terrorist savages genociding innocent Muslims in the Central African Republic?

I think it's medium.

Fake and gay

Just like you're penis you faggit islsmophone cuck?

WTF I love Afrika now

Outstanding individuals, good luck and godspeed.

Kill them all and let God sort them out.

Nice.

They're all niggers who dont have enough the eat. They are genociding each other.

>muslims
>innocent

pick one

Muslims reach X % of population - we get civil unrest or war in that country. It makes you think Lebanon, Myammar, Ethiopia, India

Time to step up the game and genocide muslims in Europe.

>Genociding Muslims
>Bad thing

africans can't be christian or muslim, they practice voodoo regardless of their religion they just change the words of their "spells" into arabic or change them into prayers. most africans spend a large portion of their income on shit like love potions, curses, blessings, etc.

Muslims aren't human so it's not genocide. I say kill every single Muslim on earth and populate the middle east with Whites.

>innocent
>Muslim
Wew

I don't think about it.
/thread

niggers

>innocent
>Muslims

Pick one and only one. Also, sage.

It's not surprising given christianity's violent past.

Also, TIA.
'Tis Is Africa.

((((((((((((((((((you))))))))))))))))))))))

Is this a joke? Muslims started attacking Christians first.

Go to hell kike.

Dat Finnish gal tho

Caedite eos, novim enim Dominum qui sunt euis.

It's their culture, who are you to question it ?
Racist much ?

Whats an islsmophone? Is that another word for the detonator?

I really want a source on this one.

Couldn't care less
Niggers killing niggers in Africa is a good thing

They are fucking atrocious. Hail mohammed, everyone! If you aren't fucking a donkey, a goat, or a six year old -- you're missing out.

>in the Central African Republic?

LOL. I think sopa macaco uma delicia. Seriously, what kind of question is that? Are the Christian tigers also eating Muslim gazelles? Come on, Dilawar - be serious.

You gotta do what you gotta do

I'm on my phone but anyone who is vaguely aware of the conflict knows that the Muslims (20% pop) seized power and attacked Christian and animist villages and now they are getting payback

Also I think at this point the war is largely economic in that they're fighting for gold mines

I've been raping babies since forever and I'm 100% AIDS-free. Explain that, clapcuck.

>innocent muslims
no such thing

I think us Europeans can learn a lesson from them.

I'm unironically in favor of it.

Muslims harass and kill others of all religions. Out of all religion on religion violence Muslims are likely number 1.

Besides in the past years or so Muslims have killed a lot of people so seeing them get attacked like they do so often to others and not like it is a nice sight

Muslim try to do their typical sharia chimp out bullshit in a country where they are not the majority and then get their shit pushed in by crazy nig nogs.

Fuck them. Fuck them all in the ass with a rusty chainsaw.

In many sub Saharan countries happens exactly the contrary: A Muslim guerrilla against the government: The janjaweed, al shabaab, Boko haram. I don't know why there aren't any self defense christian militias.

Anyway, Koni uses the name of the lord as an excuse.