Say it with me:

MADAM PRESIDENT

shareblue shill

gtfo and btfo

Say it with me:
Jeb!

President Elizabeth Warren because even liberals recognize that Hillary is a pathetic failure now.

inb4 zucc

Georgia went red nigger, stay in Atlanta boy, outside city limit is dangerous for niggers who have no self control.

She will never be chieftain.

MADAME PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON

Trump has been thoroughly REJECTED by the United States of America.

All he has to look forward to is impeachment and his prison term.

This

Warren will poll worse then Sanders, she won't get the DNC nomination. But if she does, moderate liberals will abandon her.

Trump will win white women again and thus, the presidency.

She couldn't win the nomination against Obama, cheated out bernie, and still lost. She'll be gunning for her third strike and she'll be out. Why not nominate someone who isn't a crook?

Looks like America needs more than one president. I think it's coming.

JEB!

I'll always love her but no

>texas
>red

It's going blue next time.

>tfw Texas goes blue

>I'll always love her
You should come out now about your scat fetish.

And who will make it blue? The Bernie bros? Because at this rate and time, he ain't going to win shit. Why back the loser from the last election?

Hey cuck how's that Ossof ahahahahahaha !!!!

That bitch needs to die.

first native american president

>Look at all these states DRUMPF has no chance of winning

Something about this is familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it.

So many share blue faggots here today trying to be edgelords

Say it with me:

EIGHT YEARS

>tfw the polls are always accurate
oh wait

if people continue voting instead of actually doing something to better their lives they're just going to keep getting the same shit

neither party has anyone's best interests in mind, they're both the same, the president is just a figurehead

the same exact agenda plays out regardless of who's in charge with major issues (surveillance, war, militarization of the police etc) that shift the balance of power and control way past what it should be

the only things that change are things that are ultimately minor, but people are passionate about them so they get riled up and further divided, but they're pacified thinking their voices could be heard

it's all smoke and mirrors and none of it actually does anything positive for anyone, the people in power stay in power and gain more while people fight over pointless ideologies, but no one gets what they want they can only get what they're allowed to have

slogans and propaganda (like the idea that this is a "free country") get drilled into people's heads, to keep them thinking they have more than they do, and it's all just bullshit

people need to actually do something instead of just trying to use the limited tools a corrupt government provides to try to better a corrupt government

if those tools did anything, we wouldn't be allowed to have them

what's there to love about a war hungry harpy who just wants to wield power and have a high ranking position?

everyone knows she wants to destroy the second amendment, do you know what infringing on that would do? it'd set people back and give the government even more power than it already has

people need to remember the actual purpose of the second amendment and exercise that right