It's over. Muslims are gonna rule the world. You can't do anything to stop Islam

It's over. Muslims are gonna rule the world. You can't do anything to stop Islam.

I bet I can make them stop themselves

that's fucked up

Merkel did this on purpose as revenge for ww2. London has no future.

lol eurabia is not a meme anymore

You're right, I can't do anything to stop Islam.

But I don't have to because Muslims love killing each other in droves already.

Awesome, Islam prevents degeneracy

Can't stop them, but can laugh at their awful clothing.
Man in a dress hahaha

>jailed over bacon sandwich

Why is such a self-cuckery necessary? As anyone who has spent any time with muslims will tell you, they take those dietary restrictions pretty lightly, especially if done unwittingly. E.g. if someone feeds them pork and they can do nothing about it (e.g. they find out it happened some time ago, or it happened in a country like Poland where police would only laugh if they complained) they'll just wave it off and move on.

Saddle up boys it's time for round 4 >:)

>Why is such a self-cuckery necessary?
Because these draconian measure are only implemented to scare the natives into submission dipshit.
The actual moslems don't give a shit, at best they're glad that the UK is being halaled

I think it is a good thing, it's just accelerating the awakening that's gonna happen when people realize what's happening around them, how they're being fucked over coz of i*lam. Would lead to a massive triggering that would result in a civil war and death of mudslimes.

stfu pajeet you are the biggest cucks on the planet. Disease cucks.

Bullets usually have good stopping power.

>incest not degenerate
>pedophilia not degenerate
>murdering innocent people not degenerate
Found the Muslim

says the guy whose entire race is getting cucked by jamal and tyrone kek

theres better examples to compare that to. How about the ones about getting arrested and sentenced to jail for criticizing islam.

Or not having license for lemonades.

nah they're just going to get themselves exterminated ... thats what europe does

Not only paedophilia but nepiophilia and brephophilia too.

>Go to the local sub shop and order a Ham sandwich
>Start wondering around town eating it
>Oh fuck! It's a spider in the sandwich
>In disgust put the sandwich down in the nearest ledge
>30 days later arrested for "domestic terrorism" as the CCTV cameras saw you place your deadly ham sandwich down by the mosque

FUCKING UK LOL.

Im not white so nice try faggot. Im Bengali and live high above you here in America while you remain smelling the shit the city your ancestors destroyed.

Also, I have a sexy white girlfriend while you cant even get into pavartis panties.

The jews did this too, right? knowing fully well that muslims, wherecer they go, will start anti-jew policites
50 year old faggot losers still pushing their "jews did it" theories

sissy white bois aint gonan do shit.

>Teaching your daughter sandnigger religion.
Mother and perpetrator executed.
>Prayer Scarfs.

Pedophelia is haram, sexual relations with anyone who hasn't gone through puberty is haram, and killing innocent people is haram. (6:151). Try again, goy, your (((propaganda))) is failing

You do realize that every Caliphate has fallen. Look at Spain; they may be mudslime rape babies, but they kicked your asses out of their country centuries ago. No nation with a sane demographic (see Poland) would tolerate dark age bullshit ever again. Why do you think (((they're))) so obsessed with rewritting European history?

Mohammed fucked a 9 year old bro. He's one of the most degenerate historical figures ever.

k keep me posted

I'm looking forward to what happens when brown people really start pissing off white people. There's a point where no amount of lib retard propaganda or PC will save you from impending reality. history repeats itself.

>tfw u are warned but didnt listen

fugg :DD

How do you know he fucked a 9 year old? Because you read the hadith? The hadith also say Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged horse, and he split the moon. Will you believe these too? Or will you pick and choose? Fucking hilarious

Britbongistan is already ours

Feel bad for your gf desu bengalis are the shittiest after biharis. Also feels bad for you if you think having a white girlfriend is an achievement, she seems more like a trophy or a fetish for you.

Making Islam a religion of good white people instead of filthy sand niggers.

What do you think will happen when government, cops and courts stop protecting you like little spoiled kids?

Both Muslim and non-Muslim schoalrs all generally agree that he fucked a 9 year old. She was a historical figure herself.

The hadith says Muhammad married her, which is false because God married her. If this wasn't made up it wouldn't have this error, therefore it is made up.s

u wot m8

Stay in denial Muslimcuck. There's a reason Muslim societies today are notorious for condoning pedophilia.They're taking after their idol.

Panderjeet while you poo in the loo, wake up and smell the aroma of your ancestors failings. Ill have it great here in America.

>Stay in denial Muslimcuck
Maybe disprove what I said instead of avoiding the truth. I'm reffering to Imran Hosein, not some random wahabbi sheikh in saudi

What is wrong with controlling women? You must be a cuck.

Incest leads to severe cognitive deficiencies. Sure, you "control" women. You also make everyone retarded.

But we already are the government/courts/cops, user

why are muslims the most triggered people on earth? where are they happy? where do they live peacefully?

Lol look at that nig dual wielding phones

>be Brit of Pakistani heritage
>live in London
>go outside
>not many white faces
>the white women pushing prams all have mixed race children
>that good feel when in a generation or two we'll be the majority.

fuck off pic related to you'r cousin marrige

Look on the bright side. At least now we can refuse women the ability vote and treat them like slaves, and start throwing gays from roofs. They'll never escape after Islam takes over. As a man, I can just convert and be perfectly fine.

agreed
I'll take Islam over lgbtqp fem pozzing any day

Glad we had him killed by Muslims extremists we created in his country.

>he thinks this will happen

nope

Bow down to your Muslim Master RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

you will, but the system in which you and your fellow shitskins bathed will seize to exist, and so will you.
similirar to rats living in the pyramids, you will have no use for what the greater civilization built.

>can't do anything
>millions of muslims killed

yeah I guess you showed us heh heh

the guy at the bottom middle looks like an aussie.

Um, sorry sweetie. It's brave and progressive.

>"at first it was a rape, and then she started willingly have sex with other men"

It's that cultural enrichment deep in UK's colon.