What's their endgame? Why are they so quiet on almost every major international conflict like Syria, Iraq...

What's their endgame? Why are they so quiet on almost every major international conflict like Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and Libya?

kinda looks like their master plan is to sit back and let the west destroys itself with degeneracy, SJW and islam and then they kill what's left of them and rule a peaceful and prosperous world forever

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unrestricted_Warfare
archive.org/details/Unrestricted_Warfare_Qiao_Liang_and_Wang_Xiangsui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merv
seeker401.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They want control over Central Asia--the ultimate geopolitical prize for at least the last 2,000 years. They're building a new Silk Road transportation corridor through Pakistan and beyond, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization as the governing trade block (will be the largest in the world), and currently purging their western territories of Islamists. I suspect they already have plans for cultural and demographic warfare in the Stans after they're done completely pacifying the Uyghurs (they pretty much have). Central Asia is going to be the most interesting, pivotal, and vital part of the world in the 21st century.

>Peaceful kek
China's history is an unending bloodbath of war, peasant revolts, purges, tortures and conquests of their neighbors.

but they have come a long way forward in the last 30 years, they have the second strongest economy and an army on a par with the Americans and Russians

Chinks wrote about it here,

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unrestricted_Warfare

>archive.org/details/Unrestricted_Warfare_Qiao_Liang_and_Wang_Xiangsui

they play the long game

BRICS =
BRASIL >FOOD
RUSSIA >OIL AND GAS
INDIA>CHEAP LABOR
SOUTH AFRICA>MINING RESOURCES

Their endgame is to fuck the dollar around 2030 and establish the yen as the global reserver currency by using the counties from the brics to achieve their goals.

>Why are they so quiet on almost every major international conflict like Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and Libya?
Because they have their own problems to deal with at home. It's not easy managing a country of over a billion people, especially when trying to do so with an iron fist.

They'll wait a little longer than that. They can't strengthen the Yuan in only 13 more years. They still have a lot of growth to do through manufacturing. They'll need a weak currency for more than just one more decade. They can probably just wait for the USD to collapse on its own since whenever that happens they'll have no choice but to respond as their manufacturing/trade arrangement will be compromises. They're likely hoping they'll have everything in place to shift their trade focus to the Asian continental sphere by that time.

They will not wait much longer , they will plan a lunar landing and will fuck the us from all sides on an economic and cultural blitzkrieg , forcing the dollar to collapse.

The lunar landing among other things will be used as propaganda to show the us as a failing power and they will do something like an economic crisis to throw the dollar and replace it with the yen.

They cant wait much longer because they have fucked up their demographics they need to use the momentum between 2023 and 2030 or lose the opportunity.

the chinese literally do not give a single fuck about any one other then themselves

why do they need to weigh in on any of the middle east shit? its not their problem and they have little reason to help

america says it can do the job and it says it wont stop until its done... so i mean its not like america needs help right

Chinese currency is the 'yuan'

Also, they're not a democracy. They don't have to bend to the electoral whims of their top-heavy elderly population. If it's a choice between national survival, and old age pensions, the old people will be allowed to die.

i know my mistake , they may not be a democracy but the fact is that the new generations are not going to want to work in factories , industry is going to move to india and africa , and south east asia.
They need to use their momentum because they will not be able to mantain that much industry with the newer generation not wanting to work in factories.

The cost of living is low enough, housing is plentiful enough, and social mobility is high enough that they'll still have willing manufacturers for generations. Also, there's a common misunderstanding about China. It's ALREADY transitioned from low skill to high skill manufacturing to a great degree. They don't only have "our" manufacturing jobs because they're willing to work for less. They've also made huge investments in training SKILLED manufacturers. Those jobs can't quickly transplant to low skilled poos and jungle Asians. China also has internal immigration restrictions, which prevents too many people fleeing to the developed cities, and fucking up the developing, and factory cities. There are just so many things that are different than the western economic picture. They can keep things going for MUCH longer than the mere 50 years we managed after WWII.

Because they know the west is dying.

Oh on that you are right , the fact that they are already starting to build passager planes is impresive ,however i am not sure they can keep for more than 50 years , japan is already growing slow for 20 years , south korea is like japan starting to slow down.

They obviously (the chinese) invested their golden age well so they may last for generations growing, they are building like 15 nuclear power plants , the three georges dam produces ridiculous ammounts of electricity.
But the fact is that their demographics are fucked up as i see it , after 2030 india will start taking manufacturing jobs like china today.

But china will definetely try to make the yuan a global currency by then.
They are thinking in the long term for example they robotic lunar program is planing to use lunar orbit rendezvous that does not make sense in a non maned mission.
But its obvious they are training for a real one.

I think they are going to fuck the us on all fronts when they start lacking workers around 2026

Cant deny that.

My wife is Chinese.

They only care about their families and people they know well – everything else is on a transactional basis. They've studied the Jew and bear no grudges – their attitude is more like "wow, nice Jewing – we'd better learn how to Jew." They have a lot of hustle and aren't as easily manipulated by emotion.

I think they'll continue to do well, once they clean up their environment a bit.

because they don't give a fuck

>via 9gag

>s...sorry

Chinks nowadays are more into baseless social activism.

XI IS A LOSER

XI IS A DISGRACE.

XI'S FATHER CRIED WHEN HE REALIZED WHAT TYPE OF MAN HIS SON HAD BECOME

>Their endgame is to fuck the dollar around 2030 and establish the yen as the global reserver currency by using the counties from the brics to achieve their goals.

> Rightwinger predicts the demise of the US dollar

imagine my surprise

read sun tzu

they don't fall for this western hype scenarios

they in it for the long haul

China has been around for 3000 years. If you think they are going to through a tizzy over some sand nogs you are sadly mistaken.

The US is the prize, if for no other reason than to knock them offf the throne just to be able to say they did

>wait for the enemy to lose interest. When they become lazy is the time

One thing you understand after reading the I ching and the art of war is that they don't do 'endgames'. They have a cyclical view of history and they'll never achieve a goal then declare victory.
They think more in terms of keeping a dynamic balance and improving their position incrementally in a changing world. For all their ritualism and respect for tradition, they do not imagine the world or their rivals as static.

>China has been around for 3000 years

And what a peaceful 3000 years it's been! Nothing's gone wrong in the Middle Kingdom.

>guy on Sup Forums calls president of a 1billion person nuclear power a loser

XI WILL NEVER RECOVER

XI IS DONE

SHAME ON XI FAMARY

> implying europe was a peaceful utopia before they took over the world

I was thinking this the other day user.

>and establish the yen as the global reserver currency
Wow establish the YEN as the global reserve currency? Do they have Nippon envy or something? Why would they ever want to give the Japs control over the global reserve currency?

because they know they're weak, and half Russian ICBM are pointed at them, and everyone envies their fast growing economy

the last thing they want is attention.

why everyone in this board seems like he knows shit about politics ?

XI NEEDS TO PACK IT IN

XI IS AN EMBARRASSMENT

that is 100% their plan

XI, FATFACED SWEATY-HANDS HATES THE POOH-BEAR

I'VE MET HIM - HE'S A NERVOUS GUY!

Reminder than we our (((elites))) will finally achieve their master plan of creating a hybrid and stupid race to rule over, their next challenge will be to face 2 billion Chinese who won't have any trouble abusing the shit out of eugenics

Someone read some chinese history

>china using russia to prop up the yen

You dumb niggerfagget

>an army on a par with the Americans and Russians
no

>white genocide succeeds
>chinese use crispr to make themselves white

They wait for the west to fight the russians so they can take over siberia and central asia. Thats why they dont help russia not even with press conferences.

XI HAS TO GO.

XI IS BAD NEWS!

Who the hell transports by land these days?

Because it's none of their business. Altruism doesn't exist to the Chinese, specially not outside their own race and culture.

Damn, I can't find the great article I read a week ago on the subject. But basically, this historically normal center of gravity for the planet has been somewhere in Central Asia, and it was unique and historically abnormal circumstances that caused the northwestern European nations to venture out by sea, and transition from backwaters at the edge of the world, into global powers. There aren't Muslim Turko-Mongol raiders roaming the steppe anymore. There's not need to bypass the land route by water anymore. Transcontinental rail systems, in the future run by nuclear energy, are perfectly good conduits for international trade. Asia/Eurasia has the bulk of the worlds population, and a shitload of natural resources. It doesn't need to rely on trans-oceanic trade indefinitely, and doesn't plan to.

Comparing the seriousness of purpose and vision for Asia with the current little Afro-Arabian European pet project in the west, and Europe is definitely in danger of returning to its historical status as a damp backwater at the edge of the world

thats thanks to the readily exploitable local labor supply, which has since peaked and will be soon be exhaused

See the One Belt and Road Initiative for more detail about their master plan.

The US is going to try very hard to make this fall apart. It's going to be funny watching the EU take breaks from self-harm and cuck sessions to react to the changing landscape.

I am pretty sure if the Chinese took over the world global warming and the extinction of animals would continue at an accelerated rate. These insect people would just consume all resources faster than any civilization before.

They know murrica will fall soon. Why should they even bother? They will be next super power anyways.

they have enough problems with tibet and that large historically muslim province in the western part,i forgot the name, plus hongkong where they can't figure out how to manage them.
But yeah,they sit back and profit from all of it,probably fund a lot of the "disturbance" movements in the West or at least buy the goodwill of the dealers(see their investments in hollywood and the lack of redpilled movies about China or Mao etc). They also probably profit a lot from MENA (I think most of the iraqi oil went to China at some point)

>and establish the yen as the global reserver currency

>world global warming
you mean pollution,not even going in the direction of a debate on man-made global warming,. But pollution is something that is immediate.

Horsearcherland is a backwater. Indo-Muslimland is not, but they'll have their own imperial ambitions, they won't just roll over for the Chinese.

The American military is still a cut above the Chinese and Russian militaries, memeing aside.

yeah all the stans should be very wary of the chinks, I think chinese meddling in Siberia is just misdirection to keep Putin busy while they slowly take over the fragile states that are also asiatic. If they rally together around Kazahstan as a pivot they might cover their ass but I think China looks at the EU and NATO as an inspiration on how to chip away cunts piece by piece instead of going on a full on assault, a hearts and mind campaign to make the people there buy the China Union as a good thing,a

China operates on a middle kingdom ideology. In their minds China has always been around and will continue to be around. but the world just sort of flows around them. Unless it directly impacts China then they dont give a shit.

China is trying to lay low. Their plan is to take over Africa without provoking any countries. I've been saying this for years and I'll say it again. China wants to take over Africa because anyone with a functioning brain already knows that natural resources and land will be extremely valuable in the future.
Look at somewhere like America, India or Europe. All the land is pretty much used to its full potential to feed as many people and make as much profit as possible. Compare that to Africa. Africa is the richest continent on the planet with the most natural resources. Africa alone could feed the entire world and you would still have a surplus, but people are starving in Africa.
China is overpopulated. They have two choices, either they stop growing and get set back as other countries continue growing technologically and economically, or they can continue growing and expanding so that they can become stronger. The choice is obvious. They will slowly creep more and more into Africa. By the time the rest of the world wakes up to it China will control more resources than any other nation on Earth.
WW3 will be China and its allies versus the rest of the world for domination over Africa. China and allies will be trying to take it over and exploit its resources while the rest of the world will be trying to ''liberate'' Africa while secretly wanting the resources too.

>Horsearcherland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merv
>It is claimed that Merv was briefly the largest city in the world in the 12th century.
I'm not arguing that the region will return to its former demographic relevance, but it WILL return to its former geo-strategic importance.

You're right of curse about the Muslims. However, I think their religion will continue to retard their economic and technological progress, at least long enough to be outdone by the Chinese and Russians. India is and always will be a shitheap caste system of a country filled with low IQ rabble.

The real wildcard IMO are Pakistan's nukes. I've very curious to see how China ultimately pacifies that country.

Or maybe we can just work together with our fellow high-tier race civilizations.

There is no chinese meddling in Siberia tho. They don't need that shithole - buying oil is not a problem for an industrial economy.

I remember the Chinese invasion meme being pushed hard in 2012. And what has happened? Nothing but worsening schizophrenia of ruskie apes...

Over a billion red Chinese unified by state sponsored nationalism, free of jewish white guilt, get to do whatever they want in the coming decades, take africa as their prize, etc.

If I was ever going to be jealous of commies, I guess it's the chinks

The West is becoming mongrelized, and in order to prevent that it will at the very least have to go through a period of civil war. China is not going to save the west from itself, and in 100 year time, if nothing changes, the west will not be an equal to China, even if pure whites still exist--they'll be a struggling plurality, and possibly a minority by that time. Good luck having economic growth after losing 4 MORE IQ points on average, and while struggling to prevent Islamization.

China will collapse Germany/Russia in wwi style in any type of long military conflict,(even if they win) it's a mistake to think they are not war mongering commies(just look at the past at their "wars" with Vietnam , and skirmishes with Russia India etc) but they are constrained by the fact that for so long,their army was a Soviet style giant jandarmerie geared on squashing dissent within China and only recently have they done any efforts to restructure their military in a more offensive manner,or at least a credible defense(for which they relied on the small nuclear force for many decades as they transformed themselves into a modern economy)
With the West(broadly speaking and from an Asian perspective) uncanny ability to exploit weaknesses in their opponents the rulling Chinese elite know that even someone like the UK could fund and prop up a credible rebellion if the Chinese military is abroad fighting a war

>Why are they so quiet on almost every major international conflict like Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and Libya?
Cause they have their hands full with their own conflicts - they are grabbing a massive chunk of sea, fighting islamists in one of their provinces and they are also on the brink of a war with India.

The Chinese are behind the migration crisis. They are the ones doing land clearances and making the young males leave.

All the countries that have 'refugees' on boats to Greece and Italy are from ones where the Chinese are building railroad tracks and such.

>China is trying to lay low. Their plan is to take over Africa without provoking any countries. I've been saying this for years and I'll say it again. China wants to take over Africa because anyone with a functioning brain already knows that natural resources and land will be extremely valuable in the future.

Nope, it's cheaper to take over space because there's infinitely more resources there than in africa and you dont end up having to take care of a useless population. Bonus: You dont need Earth any more and can just nuke it all to hell to keep the competition in the stone age.

this

depends on the demographics in large sparsely populated areas.
>We will free the proud asiatic race from the war mongering imperialist round eye oppressor(in this case the ruskies)
So they will gladly align themselves with any and all movements to destabilize Russia.

>possibly a minority in 100 years

Nigger we're going to be a minority before we retire

Not to mention genocide. 94% of Chinese are the exact same ethnic group - Han.

The equivalent would be if all of Europe were 94% Bavarian or Flemish.

This. Chinese might like to have the whole of Manchuria back, and regain a northern coastline, but that's would be the maximum extend of their interest in north Asian territory. I suppose it's a possibility that Vladivostok could undergo a demographic transformation over the next hundred years, but even if that did happen, I doubt China would push for actual annexation. Russia would actually be a pretty cool country/neighbor if its population decreased even more. With a low enough population, Russia could actually support itself entirely on a natural resource economy, and the people would have a hell of a lot of space to themselves. Just keep those nukes pointed, and no one can ever take your land.

Stop watching retarded sci-fi movies.
We can't mine space right now, we haven't even gone past the moon. At the current rate technology is developing we will get genetically modified AIDS before we even go to Mars.
I am not talking about the next 100 years. I am talking about the next 10 years.
There just isn't a space race right now. We've stopped completely advancing in that area. NASA is right now just a diversity propaganda company that tries to make degenerates, women and niggers feel better about themselves. NASA is over 50% female right now.

I was speaking more about Europe. The Western Hemisphere is already doomed to irrelevance. It has time, but eventually it will be absorbed into Latin American and the Gringos won't be able to keep the thing functioning. I hope I live long enough to see the new autism map of North America after the breakup though.

SpaceX has been hacked. there's around 2 dozen Chinese space companies right now planning to fly their (((own))) rockets in the next 10 years.

>China wants to take over Africa

Wants to? They are already!

Know when the Benghazi crisis happened? Right around when China finished building a railway station there.

They've been laying down rail through Afghanistan for rare earth metals and are dong the same all over Africa too.
Meanwhile the US is acting basically as a mercenary force for them. Ask yourself why.

seeker401.wordpress.com

>moves to Japan
>marries a Chinese woman

>next 10 years
That's what I fucking said.
I am talking about the next 10 years, not the next 100 years.
You can forget about space mining if they are only planning to send rockets into space in the next 10 years.
If you look at what is happening, obviously China is putting more effort into colonizing Africa than they are showing interest in colonizing space or space mining.
WW3 over Africa is going to happen way before anyone starts seriously considering space mining.

They are trying to take over Africa, but the way they are doing it right now doesn't bring them any heat.
If you mentioned China taking over Africa in normal conversation no one would have any idea what you are talking about.
If Trump came out today and talked about China taking over Africa he would be laughed at.
What the Chinese are doing in Africa and what they are planning is the reason they have been so quiet for a very long time. China has never been this quiet.

Mongrelization isn't an enormous problem so long as we don't blow all our resources on gibs, and if we scale back affirmative action. Most jobs are not that hard and can be done by 90 IQ mestizos; high-tier races can take the harder jobs, and we can import more of them as necessary. The population is controlled and anesthetized enough that they won't be able to revolt once the caste-like natue of the system becomes more obvious.

This is obviously an inferior and disgraceful state of affairs in comparison to the glory that would result from competently executed ethnonationalism, but it represents a workable solution in the context of autistically self-interested capitalism and how you could structure a society on that ethos.

>so long as we don't blow all our resources on gibs, and if we scale back affirmative action
Comparative voting patterns will make such rollbacks impossible. The more mongrelized we get, the more our politics will resemble Latin America. The only way North America can survive mongrelization is to eliminate the universal voting franchise. Perhaps some Heinleinian Federal service, "Terran Empire" kind of system could allow a multi-racial republic to work, but I'm not holding by breath. The nuAmericans can vote the Republic into the dust.

This is ideological cuckoldry.
Diversity shit is a huge problem, period. Even if you scale back on the gibs and affirmative action, you still have (((democracy))) and the diversity people are going to vote for more gibs and they will gain power wherever they can.
You're looking at something that you know objectively sucks dick, and you are trying to make it suck less dick by fantasizing about how it could potentially be handled under specific circumstances and specific leadership, in other words conditions that can never realistically be met.

What you are talking about can only exist if you secure an ethnostate that is full on fascist and rejects democracy, and then you import diversity to do low wage labor, but if you live in an ethnostate you really wouldn't want to import shitskins as labor.

And I'll add, such as system as you outline would not be able to compete economically or militarily with a racially unified, fully economically realized Chinese powerhouse.

The problem is not the technology. We have the technology to exploit near space upto Mars.

The problem is energy. We need a cheap energy source like fusion and we will see prices go down for everything massively.

A friend of mine is visiting this year the Tokamak fusion reacor in south france. He is a scientist in that field. His colleagues are of the believe that they solved most of the issues and its now only a matter of money and engineering to exploit fusion.

It will lead to a huge economic upturn world wide. We will see a boost across the board. I think 2-3 decades. And after that we will expand into space.

This sounds hugely optimistic. And far fetched. But fact is that Fusion is not 50 years away anymore. Its more like 10-15.

China currently hold the world record for the length of a fusion (30 minutes) we were at microseconds a few decades ago. This will undoubtetly be broken in Europe in the next years.

Life will dramatically change once we control this technology.

Reformat the post without ridiculous reddit spacing.

I dont use reddit. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am

talking

about

posting like

this

it's impossible

to read without

developing autism

Then I guess we're headed for economic collapse and civil war. At least we can reorganize along racial lines in the Balkan aftermath. We might have to accept Chinese suzerainty.

I know, you're right.

On the historical scale, I agree.

I suspect we're entering a transhistorical age, however. Advances in technology making things like robotics, AI, and gene editing possible really changes the game when considering how different societies will fare against each other. How much more of a workable model for civilization does Silicon Valley Mulatto Futurism become when we CRISPR niggers into having an average IQ of 120?

>"Don't interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake."

I am used to writing short sentences that are clearly seperated because of burger attention-span being very short. And you cant communicate a point, without formating it in this way, because they can not follow a complex train of thought, usually.

I wont reformat shit. I wrote interesting information either you read it or you dont. Suit yourself.

It makes it harder to read. I don't know how it looks on your screen, but it looks like this on my screen.
Try reading this shit. When you faggots post like this I can't get past the first two sentences without giving up and telling you to fuck off.
How the fuck does it look on your screen?

If I write differently people complain. " LOL wall of text did not read trolololol "

Western leftists AND religious fundies are going to outlaw genetic engineering except for curing diseases. Our egalitarian mindset simply can't accept genetic determinism, and people will do everything possible to prevent actions that will prove the genetic origins of our social ills. East Asia is going to go fully embrace it though. By the time the western mind does come around, it may be too late, and the leftists will keep it outlawed simply to cement equality, and prevent a new racial hierarchy rising out of the mongrelized brown mass that will be the Americas.

Ok then

keep writing

this

for

no

r

e

as

on

>not being phone posting master race

It's a materials science problem. We don't have anything that can withstand the conditions for long and it's expensive to have to rebuild your tokamak every two months.

Isolationism.
You know, that platform Trump ran on.

I wish they took over the world

>Central Asia is going to be the most interesting, pivotal, and vital part of the world in the 21st century.

What a pretentious fucking arrogant cunt you are. Absolutely 100% guaranteed you're American.