Why aren't you stockpiling silver for the coming collapse

Well Sup Forums why aren't you Silver is at it's lowest point it has ever been at severly undervalued by the central banks manipulation at the comex

youtube.com/watch?v=kr4chUBYxHQ

The central bankers have created so many paper contracts for gold and silver that for every ounce of Physical gold and silver there is 50-60 paper contracts when shit hits the fan and people start demanding the real thing the price of physical gold and silver will skyrocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

priceonomics.com/how-the-hunt-brothers-cornered-the-silver-market/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm just gonna wait for the collapse and then take your silver.

You'll have to get past my gun first.

With a tea spoon?

/thread

Because I have no idea where to get silver without paying out of the ass on top of its actual value.

Otherwise I might buy some for a couple hundred.

Fpbp

Cryptos are superior, although I do have about 100 ounces of silver and a bit of gold. Can never rely on one thing only.

also fuck off boomer

What happened in 1980?

With what?

Stockpile Cigarettes (Addicts will want em bad and they become a expensive luxury) Very easy to store and unlike gold when someone has no change you can afford to lose a few packs.

Teabags/Leaves (Good comfort food, staple of Britain) Very easy to store 10k teabags and already in easily traded quantities
Coffee is the same.

Ligher fluid, and other comforts that are easy to store.

Well I mean, anyone who buys silver/gold but not also other things like ammunition, booze, tobacco and so on hasn't understood the purpose of buying silver/gold in the first place.

kek

Tobacco farm owner here. I don't actually work, my family owns land thats rented out to grow the poison.
1. It has a huge volume per value.
2. You need to store it in specific conditions, so storage (ventilation, humidity, just the plain area) is expensive per value.
3. Nobody is going to buy your shady ciggs, the market will still offer official brand tobacco, it will just cost more. There won't be a total apocalypse collapse, it will just be bad economy and the plebs rioting. Our system is too complex to break down completely.

The way I prepare for the "collapse" is by getting fat and going to parties to meet people. Cheers.

>stockpiling the metal jew

Who the fuck even talked about a collapse? Silver is undervalued and its price will soar, it doesn't take a genius to recognize it's a good investment no matter what happens.

I have a little over 40 ounces.

Just a little.

PM only make sense as insurance not as an investment. They cost you money.

fuck silver i grow food, the real gusaline is water

How about fluorite?

because i stockpile seeds and ammunition ;)

If you're in the US I can tell you what to do.

Sadly I'm not. I'm from Germanistan.

Look to other asset classes, then. Plenty of other things for the upcoming collapse, especially if you're in a locality where people are unlikely to have or know about silver.

these scammers want you to buy silver so they can dump theirs and make money.

In a financial collapse, food, weapons, and vehicles are going to be worth many times more than gold or silver.

>not stockpiling on the real essentials like ammunition and toilet paper

>toilet paper
The "value density" (is there a word for that?) is so low that it would hardly be worth the effort.

No, that's worthless. Try collecting natural specimens and not cut objects.

Just don't worry about it.

Here's a good fluorite that's actually worth something

I lost so much money buying silver and gold it's pathetic, don't waste you money faggot

>shitposting on a cintiq
Peak decadence.

Because Iron is better you can use it as a weapon.

Wont even need a gun to overwhelm u then starved out nigger then

With what, a pointed stick.

I am an would like to know more

>not stocking copper
plebe

you need like several machine guns and a homestead and thats really all you need

How much are you looking to spend, roughly?

Desire to know more also intensifies with me as well.

You cant eat silver. Food, water, medicine, weapons is the way to go.

I'm poor now I'll be poor tomorrow. I'drather spend my spare cash on guns and bullets. They're equally good investment for when shit hits the fan around spics and nigs.

one needs to stockpile goods, such as eggs(chickens) meat(rabbits, cow, buffalo,chicken) vegtables, fruit trees and a well
shit such a sugar in salt is worth more than gold

Direkt bei der bank kannst barren kaufen.
Preis : google preis silber.
Grosse barren, günstiger als kleine wg mengenrabatt quasi.

ahmed confirmed

First of all, if you don't know what you're doing, don't do anything rash. Look up what "DCA" means -- Dollar Cost Averaging. So first thing to do is figure you've got probably 3 months or so where prices are likely to remain in what the call the Summer Doldrums, and probably before any big market moving and shaking happens.

Forget about September memes. Never try to time the market. But we are entering a time of increasing uncertainty with a correction overdue. So if you think silver is a good play then you want to start making a move sooner than later.

I got like three dollerinos and some gum.

dude who owns oil tanks will get all the pussy in the land

I go thriftshop hunting for precious metals that they don't know about. I just the other day found 700 dollars worth of silverware in set for 30 bucks

this only works if you go to shit nowhere usa. if you live in an established area shits taken

Oi yew got a pehmit fer 'at?

KEK

I buy steal BITCH

U also cant eat money, so pls gib it to me, its worthless ....

Silver probably isn't for you, then.

But what you could do if you want is put a couple of dollerinos each week or few into a pool account, such as at kitco, or whatever. This will track the spot price of silver, and it will be easy to sell off if you need to buy a spare tire or whatever.

Then, when you have, say, some hundreds or thousands of dollerinos, you can buy physical silver. It only makes sense to buy in larger quantities because you have to pay for shipping and insurance and all that. What you'd probably want to do in that case is stick to 1oz silver coins, eagles or maple leaves, ignore dates, ignore condition. Alternatively what they call "junk" silver which means 90% pre-1966 nickels, dimes, quarters, and halves, again ignoring date and condition -- these come by the sack, so that's where you'd dump a at least a few hundred in rather than buy 13 1oz coins or whatever.

In UK we pay taxes on silver. It's bullshit

No, those have probably been banned by now too.

PM's are terrible investments, let alone as usable currency during mastuurbatory SHTF scenarios.

Buy body armor and guns if you're that sure society will collapse.

just plan a route through your area for your various secondhand/thrift stores. They have elementary school dropouts pricing stuff so it's kind like stealing.

>Dollar Cost Averaging

That's the cost average effect, isn't it?
That one is rather questionable and mostly just a trick used by advisers to get you to put more money into their offers. People are less willing to throw a couple grand at something than to regularly invest a couple hundred, especially if you tell them stuff like the cost average effect.
If you actually do the numbers on that one there's hardly any proof for it being a better investment strategy, especially when you consider that a large initial investment also has more time to accrue profits than lots of smaller ones that are spaced out.

I am not talking about growing your own tobacco, I am talking about buying some packs of cigarettes or loot them from a local store if things get bad.

Although I doubt anything will ever happen that is that bad

>There won't be a total apocalypse collapse.

What the public does not know, and has yet to be announced, is that there is an interloper in our solar system. This Jupiter sized traveling planet is the sole cause for global warming / climate change. NASA, in it's infinite wisdom, has decided to keep this information from the public to avoid panic. It's only a matter of time before people realize the significance of this cyclical astronomical event and what it means to everyone living in our planet.

It's a way to keep yourself sane because otherwise if you're new you try to outsmart professional traders and you're not likely to win that gamble.

You might not get it really right, but you're not going to go really wrong.

I am old and have been hearing this for over 20 years.

protip: SIlver is a horrible fucking investment. The only way to get rich with it is to stockpile a huge amount and get other idiots to buy it above spot.

I've invested in silver because it's actually going to make me money in the long run. In a SHTF situation, it'll be useless. This is why I focus more on being prepared to take my rifle and a backpack full of food and supplies and run into the mountains. It's not like you can eat silver and it'll only weigh you down, making you a slow and easy target in a lawless environment.

>I buy steal BITCH

>that flag
>that typo
Checks out.

I have a lot of silver quarters not an unreasonable amount but I was wondering if anyone has a good way to store them, I just them in a leather bag (most of them) that they've been in since the 90'.

Oh, yeah, it definitely works at a psychological tool. Because then people can just tell themselves that their investment being at -8% right now isn't so bad because at least it means they will get a bigger amount of shares for their next transaction.

But there's hardly any financial advantage to it.

yep i agree but you wont find silver as much as just cool shit

APMEX
SDbullion
You want to find low over spot prices.
Those are two that are no nonsense

I know this is a shitpost from a mentally ill retard, but just wanted to remind people that Jupiter is as big as you can get before you start fusing hydrogen and become a start. It is a rare occurrence, and having two so close is about as likely as you having sex.

>But there's hardly any financial advantage to it.
There's a small amount, just like telling people to buy the dips. It's basically like training wheels so people don't do something stupid and on average tend to do something that has a chance of being better than average.

I mean if you don't really know what you're doing, you shouldn't expect to be at the head of the pack. If you're closer to the head of the back than the back of the pack then you're doing alright. Kind of like having a penis that isn't small.

Two brothers basically tried to cormer the market.
priceonomics.com/how-the-hunt-brothers-cornered-the-silver-market/
I've always felt that wasn't the whole story though

Silber iz tax freie un Europa

Jupiter is not remotely large enough to have been a star. IIRC its about 75 times too small.

(meaning you'd need to cram another 75 or so Jupiters into our Jupiter for it to have been a star)

Brown Dwarf stars are like 10x Jupiter. And you can still fuse hydrogen at a smaller size.

Silver bars have the full sales tax of 19%, at least in Germany. Gold is tax free, silver coins can have reduced tax rates if the seller uses some legal tricks (importing coins from non EU countries, then the tax is only applied to the sellers profits rather than the total amount).

You have been hearing it for over 20 years because back then it was true. Silver exploded in price after the change of monetary system in 1971.

Silver and other precious metals explode in value when there's instability and the monetary system has been changing roughly every 40 years for a century.

> and the monetary system has been changing roughly every 40 years for a century.
I forgot to say that another change is way long overdue.

Hmm, bizzare. Even if you order from Estonia?

(silver-to-go.com)

Silver

> finally the Anglos acknowledging the supremacy of the Spanish monetary system

>Even if you order from Estonia?
Yes. Legally at least, you might get lucky and get it past the customs I guess.

Because if and when there is a collapse, currency will be food, water, ammo, and guns.

Silver is worthless, a byproduct of mining base metals. That's why there aren't many dedicated silver mines anymore - it's basically a by product of mining, an industrial metal one step above copper. It will never be worth enough to justify hoarding it unless you're talking 1000 of kg in which case your better off buying PM's that are actually rare like Gold and Platinum and store the equivalent amount in small home safe or buried in your yard as opposed to filling up a fucking shipping container with Silver.

It's just a scam PM traders play on rubes without enough $ to buy gold. Silver cucks are pathetic

what will u do wen the apocalipse hits and u have NOT bought gold frum rosland capital?

I've been at Walmart for over a decade and only staying until the next recession and/or collapse. Hopefully my job will survive when most of the country will be on some type of gibs. I thought about quitting, then a financial calamity happens and I'm fucked because I don't, have any skills, qualifications, or a high school diploma.

The desert wanders are looking out for us by selling us shiny metals. Truly our greatest ally.

Silver trades at about 3x to 5x the cost of Copper. Would you hoard Copper? No you wouldn't. It's stupid. You might as well hoard pennies. God trades at 63x the price of silver now and that is on the lower end. So it Silver more like Copper or Gold? Is it and industrial metal or a PM? You fucking retards.

looks like a nice pump and dump there. Someone got rich off it, and many were left holding the bag.

Buy whisky. Its alot cheaper and worth alot more than silver in the same scenario.

Are you really going to trade silver in the street for goods after society collapses? good luck, i got a bridge to sell you.

because im stockpiling weapons and ammo so i can go out marauding

Who wants to put all his eggs in one basket? If you think you should have xyz% in metals, then silver is going to be a part of balancing that.

If the shorts ever come undone, it could wind up being quite the play. Or it could be a bit of a dud in the end. Just like if you move in to mining shares or mess with some graded coins on the chance that you could trade them in on a spike.

You might as well go shit talk holding treasury notes or why a gun can't save you from the government ordering an air strike into your front door.

Planet X BIATCHES!!!

Correction:
Ammunition, preserved Food, potable water(you'd be shocked how fast you will run out if the treatment plants go down for any reason) Medical supplies, Alcohol and cigarettes( proven to have incredible trade value when shit hits the fan), rtc.

Finding something to wipe your ass isn't that hard.

Platinum and gold are also byproducts of mining
That's completely irrelevant to their value

>oh fuck we keep getting all this gold and platinum mining this other shit, what a pain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

Brilliant, Im sure it will work out for you Silver cuck. I noticed you did not read or understand my arguments that Silver is not a PM, Gold, Platinum, Palladium, fine, those are real PM's. Silver is an industrial metal or cuck bait for poors. That is all.

Would be more practical to stockpile cigarettes, alcohol and antibiotics. No one is going to eat silver.

With acid.

You better start stockpilling acid.

>That's completely irrelevant to their value
If you're so stupid you think that gold is as common and found in the same quantities as silver during mining ops then that is a valid point but I guess everything has to be explained to you like little babby