Do U.S. liberals really believe North Korea is President Trumps fault???

Do U.S. liberals really believe North Korea is President Trumps fault???

They're fucking delusional, what do you expect?

>OMG N.KOREA IS GOING TO NUKE US ALL, I WISH DRUMPF WOULD DO SOMETHING
>WTF DRUMPF IS SAYING HE WOULD DO SOMETHING WTFFF
best to just ignore them for now

yes, liberals really are that crazy.

in other news, since I started working physical labor I've been climbing ladders all day every day and walking to and from work.
It's a good solid leg workout, which means a massive testosterone boost.

Problem with this?
I'm 24 and as horny as I was in high school. I hate this.

Better yet, if you unironically see North Korea as a real existential threat, you need to do the world a favor and off yourself.

I think the point is there's a peaceful solution there and Trump is completely undiplomatic and is just threatening North Korea instead.

NK has been making bad threats for a long time and is getting close to capability, how can you be so sure?

How many years should diplomacy be tried for to satisfy liberals?

It's here. It's happening. The wheels are in motion. Even if north Korea doesn't do anything someone is getting fucked and will in turn fuck alot of things..

>and is getting close to capability
They're fucking dinosaurs, you dumbass. If they were capably of nuking anyone they would have done it decades ago.

I don't. We do need to impeach Drumpf though and I fear he will start a war with them to distract from that. North Korea is a serious threat. It's not his fault imo but he is mishandling the situation. He needs to try to deescalate. It's probably hard to focus on anything in that White House.

You said that since April and nothing happened. Are you waiting for the ayylmaos as well? They're not coming either.

I want North Korea to win

How about any diplomacy at all? We haven't had any meaningful diplomatic relations with North Korea in a decade.

Dennis Rodman was just there though

>constantly improves nuke tech
>constantly improves ICBM tech
>"COME ON THEY'RE NOT A REAL THREAT!"
Japan can't take a 3rd nuke. They're weird enough already.

>hey you know that country that shells south Korea every now and then for giggles?
>the country that has been threatening to nuke us for the past decade?
>well they're very close to actually be able to do something
>but if you think they're a threat then you're crazy
>fuck drumpf and fuck white people
it must be physically painful to be THIS stupid.
anyone who is stupid enough to suggest we can just keep ignoring a hostile nation becoming more and more nuclear capable needs to be castrated so their cancerous genes aren't allowed in the gene pool

U.S. liberals are legitimately retarded

If war breaks out Anda few million people in Seoul die, it will be hard to defend Trump.

That is a big if right now though.

u.s. liberals believe whatrver is trending on reddit.

And right wingers still believe Hillary Clinton is running a secret pedophile ring out of a fucking pizza shop. What's your point?

except south Korea is behind us attacking them
they're basically begging us to
Trump will be blamed no matter what happens
better to be blamed for seoul getting shelled after it was evacuated then be blamed because he let California get nuked

Hard to defend NK getting nukes as well. This has gone too far before President Trump was elected.

That's no different from conservatives blaming obama though

this.
it was obama's time to deal with them but he passed the buck

no, liberals believe that we believe that because it trended on reddit. 2 cents for the (you) tho.

No they are not

maybe it'll unweird them.
>nuke japan a 3rd time
>Japanese Imperialism comes back
>There is nothing the Jew fears more than the Samurai
>Rape of Nanking 2: Electric Tentacle Edition
I honestly cannot see why Japanese Imperialism making a come back would be a bad thing.

yes they are.
k great argument
oh wait one of us actually pays attention to the news and SK's official statements and the other is talking out of his ass and choosing to believe what makes him feel good: that war with north Korea is avoidable
one of us is an imbecile

Burgers should have finished the job when ussr fell and china was still africa tier back in 1990s

you're an idiot. this is all saber rattling. no one wants to go to war. it's the tactics NK has used for decades. it's bribery. they threaten and then negotiate for money and aid.

North Korea is a beautiful nationalist country!

It really depends if they use them. NK probably wants them as a deterrent like every other nation that has them.

It's avoidable in the short term. In the long term, it'll eventually reach the point where they'll have nukes enough to destroy their neighbours, which they won't use, but will use as a way to get endless gibs.

Why destroys what you want to become?

Except at the time of that tweet/article Trump wasn't even the fucking president

You're not fooling anyone. This site was plastered with pizza shit for months.

NK is heavily influenced by China. My bet is they're used as an asset when needed, I mean even the South Koreans don't want the THAAD systems there, of course China doesn't.

Keep losing the forrest to the trees. Everything is a proxy conflict.

They'll believe anything that supports the narrative they choose to believe.

>Pearl Harbor bombs
>Nips get the bomb
>Twin Towers got 9/11'd
>mudslimes get FREEDOM

Will Trump let Hawaii or California get nuked to fuck NK up?

>Do U.S. liberals really believe North Korea is President Trumps fault???

Why do Americans in general believe North Korea should be attacked is a bigger question

A deterrent against interfering with their eventual invasion into the South again.

>A deterrent against interfering with their eventual invasion into the South again.

what drugs are you on?

who on earth seriously thinks NK is going to invade the south

Hey, if you enjoy sitting outside all day waiting for something that will never come, that's your business, but the fact is that you all look like psychotic cunts in the end. I was actually afraid something was going to happen in April, and in that same month I realized your all autistic faggots.

Probably not for california.

Or simply a deterrent against being Gaddafied

Invasion into the South? You DO realize it was nato that invaded the north, right? That's kind of why there is a South and North now.

I believe that trump is America's fault.

You DO realize you're a complete fucking retard with no sense of history, right?

>user doesn't know that everything on Sup Forums is satire

How does this preclude the North invading the South in the future?

Nato pushed all the way North before China and Russia got involved, pushing NATO virtually all of the way to the South coast before managing to fight back up to what now is the DMZ. A ceasefire was signed and here we are.

North Korea isn't a threat to the US unless we choose to make it one. Just extend them diplomatic recognition, drop some sanctions, and invite their chubby leader to the US for some basketball games. That would end this pretend "crisis" immediately.

China has no motive for that. Of course they would prefer to end the Korean war and unify Korea, but the US is dug in deep into the South and China knows we aren't leaving.

It's all fun and games until Trump is seriously the US president.

Liberals will always resort to Trump when there in a bad situation

>How does this preclude the North invading the South in the future?

why would they do that?

Ok I am not trying to argue the North is going to invade the South. I am just pointing out that the South invading the North in the Korean war does not mean the North can't be the ones with the will to invade in the future .

As far as I am aware both North and South both wanted the whole peninsula during the Korean war.

I am not saying they do, but the South invading the North previously does not mean the North will do the invading in the future.

Whatever helps them project hatred onto others.

China is using NK to draw us into a fight where the bulk of the US military will be deployed half way around the world from the mainland.
China Russia and Iran surprise attack with conventional forces on US soil such that a nuclear strike is off the table as it kills everyone and we all fight it out for 20 years.
The whole reason Russia has been subverting our population for the last 30 years to substantially weaken its ability to mass a competent resistance to the coalitions military advances.

It also helps if you have a some traitors in the presidency but best if you had the president himself to ensure no nuclear escalation.
Lucky for us we have Trump in there. No love for Russia there at all.

Technically it was the legitimate Korean state wanting "all of Korea". It would be like China invading southern mexico and instituting a "South Mexico" and fighting upwards against "North Mexico"

Eventually of course the the US would come to aid "North Mexico" because it's right fucking next to us.

Yes. Let them keep making ICBM's that can hit the US. I'm sure diplomacy will work.

We have ICBMs littered around their doorstep while we are on the other side of the globe, yet you faggots are afraid.

Electric tentacle would certainly get Kurt Eichenwald's attention

Jesus you people really are this fucking stupid.

North Korea is creation of Far Left Communism inspired by Stalin and Mao.

Quite obviously so seeing as the north half was "liberated" by the Soviets at the end of ww2 like every other country that got split in half because of our dick swinging

He's not wrong, user. Best Korea just wants nukes to prevent the US from invading. The lived under the Soviet nuclear umbrella for decades, and they've seen what happened when Sadam gave up his biological weapons.

I'm sure their nuclear program isn't a response to the massive mock invasions we hold with the South Koreans every year... Nah, I'm sure they don't feel threatened at all.

Keep sucking neocon cocks. "North Korea" is a fucking irrelevancy an ocean away. They don't care about the US; they care about maintaining power.

Ask yourself - why isn't China worried about North Korea? Why isn't Russia? Both of them have actual land borders with the place. If North Korea were truly "crazy," they would be terrified - but they are completely calm. Now, why is that?

We would just nuke their cities retard.

I wouldn't blame him for letting California die.

No we would launch and they would launch and it would be game over and everyone knows that.
Retard

The damn missiles would pass eachother in the air.

The decision would be, do we go head and set the world to nuclear wasteland and watch it all collapse or try and fight it out conventionally. .

Do U.S. Conservatives really believe that president isn't responsible for any wars that occur while he's president?

>don't go to war with Syria

Lindsey Graham: Reeeeeeeeee

>Possibly go to war with North Korea

Lindsey Graham: Reeeeeeeeee

These are the type of fuckers that think that anything good happening right now is a direct result of Obama's influences. So it's not shocking that in the same breath blame all the trouble on Trump.

Why do you think the Pentagon hasn't outright tossed him yet? He holds no power.

If we were in 2015 or further back you would be correct.

There are so many stupid people on this thread, no wonder every one thinks the right wing is all retarded cletus'

>Why do you think the Pentagon hasn't outright tossed him yet?

Because that isn't what the DoD does.

Did you think that we live in Egypt or some other place where the military controls the country? How did you become this ignorant?

>If they were capably of nuking anyone they would have done it decades ago.
so you admit that as soon as they have the capability to nuke someone, they will. ok...