>gypsies
>people

>people

Romanians are people?

Spotted the magyar cygan.

are you fucking retarded?

kys!

more like "because refugees", we dont have it here

Those "people" live the same way that they do in their home countries : like subhumans.

Haha nice try mongol gyppo.

>filtered

byeeee!

>Those "people" live the same way that they do in their home countries : like subhumans.

This. They're not french and they'll never be french. Even third-generation blacks aren't fully considered french. You think some mudshit who doesn't speak the language and live in this filthy nest will ever be french?

Bye cygany :D

>squatters
>beside the rail track
Oh shit, you're on way to becoming a third world.

They will if Macron keeps up his "French identity doesn't exist" shtick.

You think it would be better if they live like this in germany?

seems like a fire hazard....

He only spoke about it once and took little concrete action to make it a reality. We're safe. We may be cucked by nature but in terms of what's being done, much less than germans or swedes

Wow, France must be a real shithole if it doesn't have social housing for its citizens.

Yes, of course they're frogs. They can easily kill all the current existing so called "French" pussies, after that they're French, and you can't do anything about it because you've already been killed for fun.

Looks like Liberia.

For the easy access to the rail system.

>why do people live like that in france?

France is oppressive shithole. Not tolerant enough.

Get your head out of your ass, you don't know what you're talking about. We have nuclear missiles, all they got are a few shivs

packed wood structures
You don't have to have autism to see how that go wrong. Especially bc the inhabitants have no clue about fire safety.

kinda looks cozy desu senpai

>people

It is still huge upgrade from Somalia.

doctors and scientists in training.

Nothing wrong with building a shack and living in it. That guy Primal Technology built a mud hut himself.
But I wonder if it's possible for such an impoverished community to look after themselves and keep everything clean if they were a bunch of eco-friendly liberals instead of gipsies.

What if i join ffl and start a new life in france , will I then be french?

They lived like that in Africa why would it be any harder in France?

Hey Steve how's it going

>German flag
>Russian filename

>people
no

Gypsies downright refuse to live in civiliation. Even when they get renovated buildings given to them, they become a pile of stolen bike parts and children beggin for money at its door nearly immediately.

>Cygan

Gipsies aren't human Hans, you tried to exterminate them remember?

gypsies are not human to be put together with the rest of the population

>train makes a sudden stop as not to quarter >gypssos toddlers playing on the tracks

>sparks fly out and start a fire incinerating the >shanty town

>gypsos cry rivers of tears demanding gibs

>french liberals throw out retired old people >from public housing to accommodate them

>few days later things start to go missing, first >the light fixtures, then the plant pots, then >random pipes and cables, at the end the god >damn elevator cables get stolen to be sold for >scrap

>journalists enter the now gutted public >houses, having rooms entirely stripped down >with improvised fireplaces fed with floor bords

>no bills were paid and the buildings are being >cut out

>the renovation costs enormous amount of >money paid by the working french people

>liberals celebrate victory

>the degradation starts again the next day

gypsies are incapable of living like normal people

>You think it would be better if they live like this in germany?
I kinda do.
We don't really have a culture that can be destroyed

The french do. And it should be protected.

>Romanians
>"people"

so what will you do...drop them on your own country...come to think of it...

green penises
youtube.com/watch?v=eep1_tiPOVY

It`s better than having them as neighbours. Never feel sorry for gipsies, trust me. Even as friends they are shit. It doesn`t matter the country they live in, they wallow in filth.

kys cuck

>this much self hatred

Oh look, it`s the same hungayrian that always tries to insult romanians.
How is your bulibasa Viktor Orban the gipsie doing? 15% gipsie population and you talk shit abouth others... Do you know where is the gipsie land? Northeast hungary, soon to be the entire country of mongol larpers.

lmao, I'm not hungarian, although I've been there and they are far whiter than the average ROMAnian

It's rather new, and they are not french.

You`re the same hungayrian with the fascist flag that posts on every thread related to larping mongols.

You`re just a bunch of former romanians, slavs and germans that were cucked into becoming hungayrians. You`re the original cucks.

Lel. I don't give a fuck about Hungarians, they could be martians for all I care.
But you Radu, you are gypsies

Sure Pisti, sure. You`re not a hungayrian, you`re a magyarized gipsie.

is that really in france?

Oh wait you are the butthurt guy from this thread?
hahahahahahhahahahah

See my friend, you almost admit you`re a filthy maghiarized gipsie. That thread was made by a fellow hungayrian, inbreed fuck. Are your nai larper still patroling your street to defend you from gipsies?

kek. We could do without some shitholes like Marseille and Paris I reckon

france seems like a really shitty country man