Is french the gayest language on earth?

is french the gayest language on earth?
will it become more important than spanish or english in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gO_1dEOkb_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers;
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perhaps, intentionally lisping English gets my vote but I'm biased.
And not likely, its decline and extinction for that language and national identity I'm afraid.
Sorry France you've been fun it's been a riot but you've surrendered one to many times, also Germany, hit the gas and don't look in the rear-view mirror.

hey fatty, your """""empire""""" is collapsing and you're laughing stock for the world right now. your country will soon speak spanish while french is still spreading like crazy in africa. it is the language of the future, with chinese and spanish

Umm sorry sweety, what language are we all speaking right now?

>while french is still spreading like crazy in africa

you mean africans are still spreading like crazy in france

a meme language for a meme website

hey everyone! a baguette faggot!

French has just been reelected sexiest accent on earth. So just continue your screeching while we fuck your women and make new little french, kraut.

It is now, it used to be classy but now it's just gay as fuck.

Africans speak better french than french ppl, france is fucked since the boomers. You know it

Hey poorly dubbed French troll didn't see you there. So you think that that language will keep spreading do you? Ever consider the other big strong muscly power that's hanging around over there China was it? I don't think you'll be spreading much more when the trade languages resolve to either English or Mandarin. Also I'm sure that they have capitalization and punctuation in French so you could at-least look like you're trying.

>french is still spreading like crazy in africa
And this earns you points on the world stage how?
I would be nothing but ashamed if my language was spoken by African spear chuckers. American niggers are bad enough.
What do french Ebonics sound like?

In the Netherlands we learn french as a second language next to anglais at school

French = gay
T.Quebecker

The most ironic thing here is that the French spoken by Africans is actually more sophisticated than the corrupted French that we're speaking now, which a sizeable part of the native French cannot even write properly

No such thing as a gay language. But if you're counting I'm sure English is the gayest as it likely has the most gay speakers.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/gO_1dEOkb_U

French will become a Dead Language soon, all France will speak Arabic instead.

also Elsass-Lothringen/Alsace-Lorraine will be become German again, (4th Reich will rise soon, i hope) and Corsica will go to Italy and Normandy and Brittany will go to Britain. RIP France, you Snail-Eaters dug your Grave with Macron. you wont be missed, eff you....

the english already achieved the cultural victory.

FUCK YOU FRANCE!!!!!! THIS AN ENGLISH SPEAKING BOARD!!!!!!!! IF YOU STILL WANTED TO SPEAK FRENCH INSTEAD OF ARABIC, YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED LE PEN!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean American culture victory spread through the English language. Also 50% of English words are either French or from a French origin.

yes, these Filthy Snail Eaters think they can spread their disgusting Language on Sup Forums. first they Stole Elsass now they want to steal Sup Forums too. i hope they get all raoed by Sandniggers for being Sweden 2.0.

>raoed

RAPED. thats what France deseve for being a Cucked Shithole.

Whatever,it is not matter because in 50 years,everybody will speak Arabic in germany

Spanish is 100X more pleasant to the ears and has a better writing system than French. I'm not even mad.

English is not going away in any industry or area that matters anyway.

The only languages with a future are Spanish, Chinese, and Arabic.

>gayest language on earth
yes

>will it become
just like latin. dead.

All the salt in this thread, you hate us cuz you ain't us. Kys 4th reich circle jerk fag.

>french

kill yourself you're less than maggots

daily remainder that no one is interested in french language these days which is so minor that learning it is absolutely waste of time

>absolutely waste of time
clever people prefer learnin french and enjoyin the best litterature in this world, elites are still learnin french stay mad bein hidden under a meme flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers;
WE WUZ NAZI N SHEIT ARYAN BLUUD.
russian rape baby. This is best germany