Molyneux is already a multi-millionaire from investing in Bitcoin early on in its lifespan

Molyneux is already a multi-millionaire from investing in Bitcoin early on in its lifespan.
Yet almost every couple of months this halfbreed Jew puts up a video begging for donations and actually has the fucking balls to say you have a bad conscience if you dont donate.
I'll donate my hard earned money if I feel like you've earned it but not because I ""Have to or else"".
What a fucking nigger, fuck this piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIQ3FPOD5xE
youtube.com/watch?v=k0MGkAvT4vI
youtube.com/watch?v=9gA62vCifKM
youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY&t=335s
youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo
youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw
youtube.com/watch?v=JlqgOAuGzOI
youtube.com/watch?v=CGg8dTO65_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because of his divorce that he's begging. Kinda ironic.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT
HOW IS THIS REAL PEOPLE POSTING?

Hitler did nothing wrong

That's him posting lol

Not according to Moly!
Who cares about facts right?
youtube.com/watch?v=JIQ3FPOD5xE

"What really happened doesn't matter" - Stefan Molyneux

Put that on a shirt

how the fuk do you know that?

He's deleting comments mentioning his wife on sight.

I've said it before and I'll say it again
>doesn't charge money for his content (unlike jew corporations policing the internet to make sure no one watches their content for free)
>instead asks those willing to donate an amount to their choosing

This is literally the most freedom loving, non-binding way to share your content with the world.
(pic related)

Hey Moly how's it goin

Lying cunt this is fake and gay

Sure thing Moly
youtube.com/watch?v=k0MGkAvT4vI
youtube.com/watch?v=9gA62vCifKM

sage

Shut up goy, he's a purebred jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY&t=335s

He makes good videos, he deserves money for them

Fuck off you commie shit, if you don't like his videos, just don't give him money, it's simple

This

You fucking idiots, you can watch his videos 100% free, you don't have to give him a cent

Fuck, I hope you're just trolling. Not memeneux. He can't make a single mother, fuck.

And why do you care about other people's finances? Looks like you're the Jew.

How does it matter one of our own people is filthy rich when there is an infinite number of degenerate Jew pieces of shit, bankers, brokers, the likes of George Soros who do nothing for the white racer and everything against it on top of being 500 times richer than Molyneux?

What are you trying to gain? Molyneux redpilled so many normies (or the friends of normies since he gave normies the tools) with videos on the r/K seleceotrion theory, IQ, race differences, psychology, economy, media, interviews with Jordan Peterson, Charles Murray, Jared Taylor etc.

FUCK OFF FROM MY Sup Forums, YOU DISGUSTING JEW FAGGOTS.

THis is like Berniebros maxing out their credit card to donate to Bernie, in the hope that once he becomes president he would annul their student loans.

This

God I hate commies so fucking much, OP is a commie fuckhead

dude the true redpill is to not donate to anyone online. People do it though. Go to twitch and just watch people flush their money down the toilet. Shit dude watch live debates on youtube and see the fucking super chats and what people donate. It's fucking stupid.

It almost amazes me, I mean don't these people have jobs? Or is everyone on the internet just a bunch of rich privileged cunts that can throw money towards random youtubers and twitchers.

>asks those willing to donate an amount to their choosing

Not really, no. He is willing to try and guilt trip people into donating money. He is a clear narcissist who thrives on control and manipulation.

Holy shit, this video is fun.

You really can't be mad at Molyneux for not wanting to have anything to do with such retards.

ONE DOLLAR

molyneux is right
let him shitpost about people calling him out for asking for donations just don't watch the videos about donations and ebegging

I assume he's trying to expand molymeme media in some way

JORDAN PETERSON IS A SHAREBLUE SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo

Wow really makes u think, I don't understand how you faggots keep jerking him off.
Gotta make that 600k patreon shekels a year + 200k autism bucks from THE GREATEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD!!! PSYCHOLOGY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw

Juden Peterson is a crypto kike and you goys know it

youtube.com/watch?v=JlqgOAuGzOI

VIDEO PROOF THAT JORDAN PETERSON VERBALLY ABUSES HIS COWORKERS AT THE NIGERIAN STATE UNIVESITY!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CGg8dTO65_A

>Yet almost every couple of months this halfbreed Jew puts up a video begging for donations and actually has the fucking balls to say you have a bad conscience if you dont donate.

well he does have kike blood in him so..

MolyJew's such a moran, I can't listen to him for more than

You have to understand: Molyneux is a mutant Randian.

Randians will complain they need government to force people to buy their shitty books because the commies and hippies will freeload off their works (and obtain intellectual value). This is all the norm.

HE IS A CULT LEADER