What is the appropriate punishment for pedophiles?

Boiling them alive in hot oil seems nice

Also prison rape is appropriate

Castration or death penalty.

lol fake and ghey

12 desu

Chemical castration

12 best

12 is the hottest

It's not actually.

kinda sad this bitch peaked at 12

SAD!

12 is prime be honest with yourself

This girl is a bad example. There isn't a great deal of change in her appearance. at 16 she still looks like a 13 year old.

ps. why are braces so damn cute?

lol butthert.
13 yo body looks great on a dick.

Imprisonment. I would only favour a capital punishment system for pedos if we did the same for all criminals.

Wouldn't that be frying them, not boiling?

Imagine catching yourself a qt loli & she turns into that...
Disgusting

Execution

Serves him about right
A public hanging to end it all

I bet she already took muslim cock

you know this from experience?

Honestly, of all the crazy shit that the left is tryig to normalize, i'm pretty much OK with them mainstreaming pedophilia. I like cute girls, simple as that. I want a 14 y.o. goddess to ride my dick all night.

Because they are associates with adolescence, which any normal person finds cute

I mean kids are cute no denying that, damn even ugly kids manage to be cute

A bigger, grosser, and older man molesting the pedophile

what's stopping you?

Life in prison, "accidently" let other inamtes know what they are in for.

height of female beauty is 12 yo. After that their value goes downhill fast.

Yes it is. Also a hint....that picture is taken in a county jail, which is why he has street clothes instead of a prison uniform.

Posting picture of a girl whom looked better as a child as an anti-pedo thread. Why are you so fucking weird?

That girl is clearly an amerimutt. She looks 20% spic at least.

14 isn't pedo fám

this only proves my point that 16 is when females hit their high point

But that isn't pedophilia.

she's dutch you newfag

when i was in prison they brought this guy into the block, 65 fat balding, child molester, literally while we were watching news coverage about him on the tv. they waited til the guards left and they beat the shit out of him for about ten minutes. They used the steel lockerbox lid to break both his arms. i never saw him after that but i hope this treatment is still following him today.

Are you sure? I didn't know cockroachs lived that long.

>county jail
It's a Brazilian prison. Learn to read. Or are you well-versed in Brazilian prison inmate attire?

why are you such a cuck that you think that though boyo
sort your head out

>What is the appropriate punishment for pedophiles?
I assume you mean "what is the appropriate punishment for child molesters" because punishing a pedophile is no different to punishing a video game player.

>jiujitsu is good for self-def...

11 >>>> 12 > 13 >>> 16 > 14 = 15

Why would you want to protect the future for white children if you can't reap what you sow
Fuck off nupol, give me my loli

>when i was in prison

>nigger detected

>it's good for muh dick so it should be allowed!
Fuck off.

Just hang em in the public market.

All criminals should be hanged in the public market. All of them.

I do not see why this is so hard to understand. This will reduce crime to basically 0.

cutting off their arms and legs and sowing their mouths shut, and playing football with their torso, but not killing them, making them live a life time as a door stop

Hopefully, the same as you.
>a 50 cal and burial in pig skin

the AoC is 14 in Germany

Actually I do. Unlike in Islamic States of Ameriprudence it's not illegal.

human centipede them all, mouth to dick

>all this buttmad

lolis are for protection and gfing not for rape
we're young men not smelly fat old men user control yourself

The law. I had a chance to hook up with a 16 y.o. about a month ago. I thought she was 18-19 but then she told me 16 and i slowly backed off from the conversation. Don't know why. It was probably a mistake. She was way too cute to be real. I'm 24 btw, she is greek. I have her facebook, you never know.

ephebophilie?

Its normalizing it for rich people with conections. People like yourself will still be going to jail for pedophilia.

You can literally see that chad fucked her before 16 in her eyes

i am a newfag because i don't know who this little tart is? some youtube personality i guess. the absolute state of Sup Forums

Boiling them is what the sandpeople would do. In the civilized Christian world we forgive.

elect them as government officials

greentext it my toilet scrubbing amigo

If they actually touched a kid then death.
If not just castration.

I pray you get raped to death by niggers you disgusting creepy freaks

>what the sandpeople would do

they worship a literal kid-fucker

just fucking kys

God damn, from 13-16 she looks gorgeous. Especially 14. Hebes really are the best.

>t.Muhammed

Sweden may be a marxist shithole, but the age of consent is 15 so at least we have that going for us.

look within yourself, you know it to be true

aw, so you got fingered by your uncle?

tell us all about it

I tried to b8 the pedos so they reveal themselves and then I can gas them

Guys
If I post a 13 year old girl in a hot position,
will I get banned and vanned?

Just asking...

I don't know why but at the point she took brazes she started to look kinda unattractive

No it's not, it's Nein!

Trickle-down economics

>be in HS
>have a sister in middle school
>she hooks me up with her friends because middle school girls will kill for an older bf
bottle of wine, pack of cigarettes and they're yours. Hormones really fuck with female brains hard.

you a paki?

yes but do it anyway because you're obviously a nonce and deserve it

Megale ksereis oti oi ellines, stin ousia, ksekinisane tin pedofilia, swsta? Kati tha kserane. Kai apla den se pisteuw oti den se kaulonoune 16 xrona. Bges ligo mia bolta stin polh sou kai des ti perpataei.

Of course, any higher and it would offend your muslim population. I'm nothing short of astounded your country hasn't lowered it to 9. Thats not very progressive of you!

It's only diddling if it ain't a trap...

>t. Ahmed Mohammed

Pretty sure you guys get vanned for having a butter knife in your house

Brazilians might be nigger hybrids, but at least they aren't cucked on shit like this

sks den ksereis istoria. H pedophilia htan katadikastea kai megalh prosvolh sthn arxaia ellada. O Swkraths katadikasthke se thanato peidh "dief8eire" tous neous

:^)

Even if you do get banned, you just have to download a software like C_____er, close your browser, clean, R___T your R____R and you're done.
It takes 1-2 minutes to by-pass a ban.

Creepy ugly weeaboo manchildren degenerates like you get the rope too

I just change my mac address and i'm unbanned.

Mohammed had a nine year old wife, so as long as they are married, I have no issue with it. Premarital sex should be punishable by stoning though.

>mac
hope you get v& for that alone

Mate, don't give a fuck about the law, seriously, no one's gonna find out if you banged her or not. Go for it. How did you meet her btw?

>actually believing user means he's on a Mac

b8/10

όφειλε να παιδαγωγεί τον νεαρό ώστε να γίνει όμορφος kαι kαλός άνθρωπος ένα πρότυπο αρετής που περιελάμβανε σωματιkή ομορφιά, ηθιkή, μόρφωση kαι σεξουαλιkή διαπαιδαγώγηση. Ως προς τον παιδαγωγιkό σkοπό της παιδεραστίας, τα kείμενα της ελληνιkής γραμματείας δεν αφήνουν kαμιά αμφιβολία. Στο kείμενο Ερωτιkός του Πλουτάρχου γίνονται σαφείς αναφορές για το σεξουαλιkό χαραkτήρα που υπήρχε στη σχέση μεταξύ Εραστή kαι Ερωμένου[1] όπου διευkρινίζει ότι "Αν δεν υπάρχει συνουσία στην παιδεραστία, πως μπορεί να λειτουργεί ο Ερως δίχως την παρουσία της Αφροδίτης[1]".

Αυτή η ερωτιkά χρωματισμένη ιδιότητα του Μέντορος, την οποίαν είχε ένας ενήλιkος, ο οποίος έβρισkε ανταπόkριση στο θαυμασμό kαι στην ευγνωμοσύνη του αναπτυσσόμενου, ήταν η προϋπόθεση που έkανε αποδεkτή μία τέτοια σχέση, ενώ σε διαφορετιkή περίπτωση, χωρίς δηλ. τον παιδαγωγιkό έρωτα, ήταν απλώς βλαπτιkή πορνεία ή kαι παρά φύσιν ασέλγεια (Πλάτ. Νόμοι 636c, 835c - 842a). Αντίθετα, η σεξουαλιkή επαφή εάν υπήρχε χωρίς συναίνεση kαι δια της βίας, αποτελούσε όνειδος για τον παιδαγωγιkό αυτό έρωτα

>implying you won't archive his post

hispanics are legendary for its child rape. in many central american countries most girls lose their virginity to a family member. not sure about brazil tho

Take a guess, it's summer.
kirchweih of course.

Indefatigable_1
:^)

>not sure about brazil tho
In Brazil you can go to some random village as a foreigner and pay a 9 year old's father to rent her for a week.

They're all manlets, can't blame them for mistaking a child for an adult.