Jesus Christ loves you. All delusion and falsehood will last only for a minute...

Jesus Christ loves you. All delusion and falsehood will last only for a minute, but the truth that is Jesus Christ will last forever. Do not conform yourself to the world, everything you have ever wanted, everything you have ever desired; is embodied by God Himself, from which all good things flow. Do not let satan steal this inheritance for you. God will call you His son. God is waiting for you, how amazing is that?

If you need proof that the enemy is real, it is abundant. You need only to look at the attack on Christianity from all sides, the inversion of everything natural and good... Why else would sodomy be paraded through the streets in the name of "pride", under the banner of the rainbow flag? The very sign God gave us as a promise that He would not flood the earth again... A flood that resulted from the very crimes being celebrated.

The inversion of gender, the promotion of immodesty, pride, and disobedience. God is the opposite of these things we all see today, we know God is good because we see what results when we reject Him.

Look at what happened to what was once Christendom since it abandoned God; is that not proof enough that these nations have been blessed and protected by the hand of the Almighty up until they rejected Him?

Believe and be converted today. Commit your whole life to reconciling yourself with God. This is the first step of playing a part in the greatest story imaginable. This life can either be the greatest misery, or the great joy. It only begins when you take that first step... Do not be a fool, do not allow yourself to be deceived by the enemy, who hates us all and is going to get what he deserves; forever.

God willing I will see you in Heaven user, make the right choice.

>GLORIA PATRI, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5aWH1Uru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_States
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/wisconsin-company-three-square-market-offers-install-microchips-employees-n786266
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Jesus is faggot

Although an outsider, I have at least understood this much, that the only unforgivable high treason against Christianity is the single individual’s taking his relation to it for granted. I must therefore most respectfully refuse all theocentric helpers and the assistance of helper’s helpers to help me into Christianity in that way. So I prefer to remain where I am, with my infinite interest, with the issue, with the possibility. In other words, it is not impossible that the individual who is infinitely interested in his own eternal happiness can some day become eternally happy; on the other hand, it is certainly impossible that the person who has lost a sense for it (and such a sense can scarcely be anything but an infinite concern) can become eternally happy. Indeed, once lost, it is perhaps impossible to regain it.

FTFY

I know you think that sounded eloquent and verbose but it doesn't make any sense..

People see God in great things, in the raging of the elements and in the course of world history; they entirely forget what the child understood, that when it shut its eyes it sees God. When the child shuts its eyes and smiles, it becomes an angel; alas, when the adult comes to be alone before the Holy One and is silent-he becomes a sinner! First of all, be alone; then you will indeed learn the proper worship of God, to think highly of God and lowly of yourself-not more lowly than your neighbor, as if you were the distinguished one- (but remember that you are before God)-not more lowly than your enemy, as if you were the better one (for remember that you are before God); but lowly of yourself. Anyone who thinks of sin in this way and wishes in this stillness to learn an art-something you, my listener, do not disdain, the art of sorrowing over your sins-will certainly discover that the confession of sin is not merely a counting of all the particular sins but is a comprehension before God that sin has acoherencein itself.Three Discourses on Imagined Occasionsp. 31-32

>refuse all theocentric helpers and the assistance of helper’s helpers to help me into Christianity in that way
this is right, but also wrong in some context. ones that follow christ for longer, can see almost through you, so they can guide you how to be bumped up faster.

pastebin.com/5aWH1Uru

I am just dropping some Kierkegaard btw, I have been studying him and it is really fantastic.

Reminder: even the MSM acknowledges the Turin Shroud is real https ://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4036930/jesus-face-turin-shroud-torture-blood-st-john-the-baptist-cathedral/

looks exactly like the 12 year old refugees my family is hosting

Amen brethren. We will see us in heaven.

Praise be...

Jesus Christ is real and has the power to save you. God really is good guy if he wasn't the he wouldn't allow us to know about Jesus. But you must be a bro to Jesus for him to save you. It's really that simple. You can't serve two masters. Think about islam and feminism both ideologies practice hate, and both can be solved with christianity.

Do you even understand why the jews consider jesus idolatry? Highlt doubt it other than surface value talk points.

Can you explain this please?

>Jesus Christ loves you
I highly appreciate that and I bet he is a great person. It's really cute and a great compliment but I like women. I just don't swing that way

only authority is the god, jesus and by him chosen saints. gov is a lie and inflicts only fear to its people. difference between jesus and gov is that you are not supposed to be afraid of him, but rather accept him as the authority and the truth. he cannot lie to you. he cannot even thinking about lying to you. gov can and it's the only thing they do.

Read pastebin.com/5aWH1Uru

Kierkegaard is typically dialectecal and battles between aesthetical and ethical psuedonyms. So for every quote there is usually a counter point. We are essentially always wrong in terms of God, it requires infinite interestedness.

Therefore, faith is qualitatively different. It is not only the highest good, but it is a good in which all are able to share, and the person who rejoices in the possession of it also rejoices in the countless human race, “because what I possess.” He says, “every human being has or could possess.” The person who wishes it for another person wishes it for himself; the person who wishes it for himself wishes it for every other human being, because that by which another person has faith is not that by which he is different from him but is that by which he is like him; that by which he possesses it is not that by which he is different from others but that by which he is altogether like all. It was that kind of wish the perplexed man was seeking, one he could wish for another person with all his heart, with all his might, and with his whole soul, a wish he would dare to go on wishing, ever more fervently, even as his love became ever more fervent. –That was the wish that he would wish.

I respect the man, he is certainly very interesting. But non-denominational Christianity is not really Christianity. The only 2 churches which can even be considered genuine Christianity are the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church; it is just a question of which one. To me it is clear that the original Christians saw Rome as the head and leader of the Church Christ founded; therefore the Catholic Church is the true church.

Much confusion arises from the lack of doctrinal purity that comes from the rejection of Catholicism... Much more confusion comes from non-denominationalism. While this philosopher is very much more intelligent than me, I think his aversion to institutional religion, and therefore the Church of Christ; causes confusion.

And honestly, to me at least these writing appear like over-intellectualised ramblings that don't amount to much. The may just be me being not intelligent enough for it.

I will say that writing on faith is quite good though, the earlier ones I didn't grasp

Don't dismiss him just because he was mad at catholics and the danish protestants. What you just told me is a point that has occurred to me we are justa bit reversed in how we are finding faith. God bless

>And honestly, to me at least these writing appear like over-intellectualised ramblings that don't amount to much. The may just be me being not intelligent enough for it.
it's like if zizek converted to christianity..

Zizek is an absolute retard, kierkegaard is the father of existentialism and the first to describe absurdity and angst. Anxiety is the dizzinesa of freedom, actualize yourself by a leap of faith in the face of all possibility

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a wiccan board and no ammount of /r/christianity invasions will change that.

Blessed be.

Jesus's message doesn't require a church ;)

blasphemy, jewish pedo.

Please explain to me all these awful, tyrannical popes throughout history, including the current one who is a Marxist?

Orthodox and conservative Protestantism seems to be the way to go for me. I haven't made up my mind, but I believe Christians are Christians at the end of the day.

Also, you realize it used to be Catholic doctrine that all non-Catholics go to hell? Fuck them.

take this shit thread to where it belong

I'm not jewish, I'm a witch.

Clearly it does... Otherwise the bible would not have been compiled by the Catholic Church. Otherwise everyone would believe different things, like Protestants who have no unity of belief, who can't seem to agree on anything.

No authoritative Church = confusion and infinite different interpretations of the same book

Always believed in God and thought there was truth to the bible, but more metaphorically.

But the synagogue of Satan and their talmhud unironically made me believe that Jesus was a real man who really did great things. If he wasnt real why do they spend so much time and hate attacking him and all christians rather than just say he wasnt real? If he didn't really perform miracles publicly why do they say he went to Egypt to learn black magic?

I need to read the bible I know what happens and the verses I've read recently are redpilled. The jews pissed off Jesus so badly he grabbed a fucking whip. But I've never read the entire thing. God is infinity heil jesus

Why you mad about a message of truth? & my bro Jesus

I once accidentally cut my arm so i used the blood to draw a pentagram in a bible

Atheist are just protestants mixed with neil degrasse black science and lack of tangible productivity through labour

8ch
/christian/res/469037.html

Today was a very interesting day for me.

I'm going through the process of becoming catholic, and today was my first mass. I was very confused and didn't participate in communion, but I tried participating in prayer and singing hymns (although I failed at the prayer part). But since I can't drive for financial reasons, I asked my brother to drive me to the nearest catholic church. He, however, is protestant, and attends a protestant church a couple blocks down the road. Mass ended just as service at his church began, so I walked over and sat in on the sermon.

So I went from Catholic Mass immediately into Protestant service. Only 5 minutes of break time, which was me walking from one church to the other.

It was jarring how different the two were. And there was one theme I noticed that separated the two services: God's role. At the Catholic church, the view was 'we serve God', but at the Protestant church, the view was 'God serves us'.

Let me give you an example:

The sermon at the Catholic church was about behaving like a good Christian, and embodying the morals of Christ's teachings as to raise yourself up and be a better person, as well as attract people to the faith via quality of character instead of needless arguments and banter.

The sermon at the protestant church was about converting as many other people as you can so you can get into Heaven.

The prayers at the Catholic church praised God and thanked him for his grace and mercy

The prayers at the Protestant church was a list of demands.

The hymns at the Catholic church were all humbling saying "thank you for your mercy"

The pop-rock "hymns" at the Protestant church were all arrogantly saying "Thanks for doing your job of forgiving us"

There was even a song at the Protestant church that's main lyric was "God is FOR ME".

I know this doesn't represent all Protestants or Catholics, pls no mad

I'd like to remind you that Jesus was a jew.

All salvation comes from the Catholic Church, but some non-Catholics can be saved, it is God who saves who He wills.

About bad popes... The first pope Peter denied Christ 3 times and then abandoned Him, likewise so did all the apostles (first bishops) who abandoned Him as he hung on the cross other than one.

People are inclined to evil, popes are people.

Our current situation is a bad one, but that doesn't negate the validity of the seat of Peter. Rather it validates it, because a "great apostasy" was predicted many many times leading up to this current crisis.

Did Jesus Himself not command obedience to the scribes and Pharisees that killed Him just because they occupied the chair of Moses? How much more should we obey who sits on the chair of Peter?

interestingly, I've been having the same thoughts

Thanks for the insight, It seems many people here are contemplating the choice between Catholic or Protestant and Catholic comes up more appealing and sensible almost everytime

sorry for falling into a trap.

i wish next jesus would be black. it would be great awakening call for all whites that truth is not bounded by color. it would be so funny.

Its 430am and I'm not seeing the Yahweh -> beelzebub connection. I'm legitimately interested and believe the jews worship the devil but this would be further proof along with the mysterious (((star of David)))

Nevermind!

This is how I converted. Through seeing the blatant satanic influence in the world, and attack against Christ.

>If Christ isn't real, why does the devil attack Him so much?

Lol, my point is, it is clear the "anti-Christ" spirit is present on earth. It is easily seen. And no other religion is hated as much as Christianity. (This also extend to Catholicism, which is slandered the most by far, and hated by even so called Christians; despite its noble and holy history.)

>I'm not seeing the Yahweh -> beelzebub connection

Lord means Baal, which is short for Baal Zevuv

Reminder that God hates christians.

Pax vobis user

How can you justify the current pope bashing Trump during the election and conflated supporting open borders and mass immigration of Mohammetans into Europe with being a good Christian?

And Protestant denominations are all over the map. There are megachurches, and small one. Some of them play pop-rock; in others the music and singing is traditional.

Orthodox might be for you as well. I'm considering it. Orthodox are basically Catholics without a papacy.

And another thing, you haven't done anything to justify Catholic doctrine, which I admit was amended, but was on the book for centuries, saying non-Catholic Christians go straight to hell. That's not God's church, brother. I consider good Catholics as fellow Christians, but there all kinds of weird pedo stuff in the Vatican, and the pope is effectively a shitlib politically.

They say Mary wasn't a virgin and that Jesus went to Egypt was possessed
By an Egyptian pagan god aka demon and performed black magic. And now hes boiling in semen and we are all going to hell for worshipping him. Correct?

Good thing when the (((Jewish messiah))) comes no one will buy that shit except for you and the dumbest goy so enjoy hell with humanity's inferior

last I checked this is a board about politics, not about religion. you want or maybe you want to go post this crapola on say Sup Forums or Sup Forums and see how far you get

Christians believe Mary had a son while being married or about to be married to Joseph.

It's like they made something up to counter the Jewish accusation but it still makes Mary look bad.

Go to bed, Marcion

you can be catholic, but ignore pope as well. he doesn't have anything around his head, so why would you take anything he says seriously? but i tihnk that his role is only temporary and if we hit the rock bottom with the pope now, it literally cannot be any worse later. so we can go only up now. i don't think that chosing between catholic and orth is important, to some yes, but i don't think it matters that much, at least not when you are just starting out.

don't take anything literally from anyone who wasn't touched by god - doesn't have a light around his head. life will be easier to bear.

What if satan actually overpowered god and took his place, if so he could trick people into thinking that he was god and that god was actually satan and no one would know beacuse with god traped in hell and satan with gods power could easily take gods place without anyone noticing.

Can you point to any point at which Peter declared himself head of this hierarchy, this, what was effectively a regular country back in the Middle Ages, functioning as a command and conquer regional power meddling in wars and expanding its holdings and so on.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_States

And I'm sorry, but the Bible says, explicitly, that salvation is through faith and works alone, not participation in a particular organization, i.e. church. You cannot cite me any scripture otherwise. And there's no justification for having had "all non-Catholics go to hell" on the books for so many years.

Again, good Catholics I consider to be fellow Christians, even if I don't support the hierarchy or organization. That's being a true biblical Christian.

nope. cern will never succeed. it's pathetic and futile attempt. it's almost laughable. they don't realize that even if they could get close to sync, god has a final call in this matter. there is more to it, but they apparently didn't even bother to read the bible.

it's pathetic and i feel sad for them.

The sad reality is that people tie the message of Christ to churches but in reality all churches are made my man, and shouldn't be confused with god or Christ and the goodness they bring. The type of church shouldn't stop you from learning the message of Christ or about god. People that win follow god.

>do not test your god
>do not use magic

Y-yes goy, do not make sure that I am a real god and do not learn magical tricks that would give away a demon pretending to be a god

quick correction: faith alone, not works, haha, I just touched on one of the central contentions between Catholics and Protestants, and it's an interesting debate.

But according to Protestant and Orthodox doctrine, good Catholics are saved. Catholics had on the books for many years that non-Catholics, even Christians who have faith in Jesus, go to hell. None of you have been able to explain to me how that can be God's church. Forget about it. Orthodox and conservative Protestantism are the Christian redpill, period.

Met Satan, can tell you god and Jesus are way more powerful. Also Satan as a spear wound in his side from the archangel micheal

And how do you know jesus and yhwh are not demons?

>n-no goy, do not use sorcery nor test your gawd.

The words of a deceiver.

If the situation i said was true wouldn't the bible be written by satan

>flag

Who cares

Fairytales retard 89IQ

God bless you user and amen.

The Mark of the Beast is being tested now
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/wisconsin-company-three-square-market-offers-install-microchips-employees-n786266

it's possible that something from bible is omitted and some passages altered. but another thing is that while reading the bible, you literally feel being lifted up. it's the same feeling you have while being in the church during the service. so question i would ask, why am i being lifted up, if the bible was written by satan? i've never felt like being drowned while reading it.

People give Christians shit because all Christians believe that anyone who doesn't have faith is damned. All the atheists and pagans and other non-christians are hellbound according to them because faith is necessary.

They say "how can you believe in a loving God that won't let just anyone in to heaven. Shouldn't being a good person suffice? That doesn't sound like God's church."
And you in turn use the same argument against Catholicism.

Doesn't matter what you feel. Christ gave the keys to heaven to Peter and built his Church upon the Rock. It is pretty clear to me.

How would I be talking to you, and also know the shit I know? Jesus is my lord and savior and has power over darkness any time or place

Beacause if satan had the pawer of god he could make you feel however he wanted

Christianity made me give up on Christ, looking at Christians, the different denominations, church history. The more deeper I looked into all of it, the more utterly dissapointed I became. I still don't know what Christianity is, it means so many contradictory things, I don't know who God is other than people's and culture's projection of him, and if I can take anything from Christianity it's the simple message of Christ about taking care of the needy and loving others, but I still don't know what it means to be saved. I sometimes wonder if I really do deserve an eternity of pure wrath and torture, but why? I'm just left with why?

When I said they say she wasn't a virgin I'm being highly euphemistic. The shit they say in the shitmud is so vile I would not even repeat it. How does Mary having more children with her husband make her look bad? You know what does make you look bad? Paying a mudshit terrorist who killed a soldier of your only neighboring country millions of dollars. Fuck off shithead leaf

Your looking into human history, not the power of Christ. Don't give up man just try, you don't need to be perfect just believe that you can be better and try talking to god in private and ask for help.

he cannot and will never it. it's the great illusion and final lie put onto a jews life of money. they realized their mistake many centuries after and i don't think they like the consequences of it no more, so they are pushing to kill us all. it's the god's joke on the jews and i sort of feel sad for them, because it's like if they are possessed by cancer from birth to death.

Lol but he doesn't

>Christ gave the keys to heaven to Peter and built his Church upon the Rock.

I addressed this before. Cite me specific biblical text even hinting at the fact that Peter sought to set up the papacy and the Papal states, which were essentially a medieval power, waging wars, meddling in other countries' affairs. There was even a sack of Rome in the 1500s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)

Then in the Thirty Years War, the Catholic Church was put in its place. I just can't imagine anything you could possibly provide me from the Bible justifying the creation of that organization.

It's easily counter-argued that by church, he was referring to Christianity in itself. An initial church would have to be set up. There's nothing you can do to link his figurative church with what is known as the papacy.

>People give Christians shit because all Christians believe that anyone who doesn't have faith is damned. All the atheists and pagans and other non-christians are hellbound according to them because faith is necessary.

The Bible states that those who hear the gospel and reject it are hellbound. I've studied this very closely. Hindus, Buddhists, and so on who never heard of Christianity will be judged individually by God.

When one looks at the lord and jesus, one has to take good care of the details.
It is a god that hates sorcery and a god that hates being tested to see if he is a god.
At the same time he enjoys using his inmense powers against hapless humans to torture them and see if they enjoy this torture for love towards him.

This is demonic behaviour.

It's you who went out of your way to confuse yourself. It is you who kept trying to rationalize everything and attempt to understand God with your ill equipped mind.

You distanced yourself from God with all this "but what about...", "how can this...", "why doesn't this..." thinking.

Only by having faith, abandoning preconceptions about God, yours or anyone elses, and approaching God as a child does will you find peace.

Until then, you will be alone and troubled. And make no mistake, you are not a victim. This is all your doing.

But what if both god and satan both actually didnt have infinite power but when satan took gods place he created all the evidence of god having limitless powers

Doesn't sound like a reach at all.....

>several posts and threads about Christianity daily
>first wiccan post ever

I think you're mistaken.

>tfw you want to believe but can't and is depressed for it
Life just seems so meaningless. Help a wayward soul, my friends.

I don't see any Bible texts that suggest that the "Church" Jesus was setting up was "just a symbol of all Christians".

Your argument against the Church is that it was corrupt in the middle ages. I don't see that as an argument. The Church is made up of fallible people and is prone to corruption. But the core tenents of the Church are perfect, universal and unchanging. Not the men in it.

>The Bible states that those who hear the gospel and reject it are hellbound.

But how do you define what is "rejecting" the gospel?
Protestant Churches believe that all you have to do to get to heaven is say you believe in Christ, and then you are saved forever. All the works you do are just a nice little addition.
The Catholics believe that accepting the gospel is all about participating in Christ's church, recieving the sacrements and spending your whole life trying to get close to God.
That's why there is no salvation outside the Church.

Impossible to do on your own.
Become part of a Christian community, go along to events, bible studies, information sessions etc.

Get Christian friends, surround yourself with Christians, and you will eventually believe.

well. there are multiple ways of making you convinced. there is some math and logic, but i it's too abstract, so the best way of showing off is to visit the hell itself, then you can visit the church and feel the difference. you can decide for yourself wher you belong.

Isn't part of being a Christian to also have a deep personal connection with God? I realize that being with likeminded people will obviously help, but to me that seems to be more like brainwashing via groupthink rather than any true faith born of the soul.

As i said, in this situation satan could make you feel however he wanted

I'm genuinely thankful that you made this thread, user. I needed to hear this. God bless you.

sorry dude, but if you visit the hell, it's not just about feelings. you will see physical marks on your body and some more. the more you go there, you will see physical changes on yourself. you will know that something is not right. try it few times a day over a week and try to stay a life.

Welcome to Christianity

Thank you, user. I needed this.

>brainwashing via groupthink

You are always going to be "brainwashed via groupthink" no matter what. Everyone is influenced by what they are surrounded by.

I bet for many years, you have been surrounded by friends, media, and a culture that is atheistic, materialistic, and hedonistic and that is what is stopping you from believing.

I'm not asking you to brainwash yourself. I am asking you to position yourself in a community and culture that makes it easier to find God.

Picture a tree, a strong tree grows slow and steady. A relationship with god is the same way, but we're all different and thus can have a different relationships with god and can grow our faith in different ways.

ITT: Devil worship.

Threadly reminder that the numerous denominations of Christianity exist to D&C Christians by sprinkling in truth with lies. Non-denominational worship by your own discernment is the way.

Great post! Though I feel evangelisation is something that should be emphasised more with Catholics. Converting others must be the greatest thing to do for us which seems somewhat lacking.

God bless, very glad you're Catholic

Satan makes you feel good through the self. He only uses physical and emotional ways to make you feel. God is spiritual. Get to know God, and you will get to know the difference.

Jesus is King.