Fuck you all

>Williams was born in St. Paul, Virginia, the youngest of 3 children born to Carl and Wanda Williams. Williams' father worked as a coal miner and his mother worked as a teacher. He was raised in a physically and emotionally abusive household, where his mother would purposely feed him improperly, which caused Williams to struggle with his weight. He has stated that he was verbally and physically abused on a regular basis, including jumping out of a moving vehicle to avoid having his eye clawed out. He was made fun of in school primarily due to his size. In order to cope, he played video games on his Nintendo Entertainment System. He played the games so much that he became a master of them.

He is basically Sup Forums and you and you still find a way to be salty virgins where a bro find through surgery at 40+ happiness ?

And now he's dead, so sad.

>salty virgins
Reminder that not all of pol are americans

>abused child
>given nes and games
Naw

How does he not manage to earn enough to pay for himself with a viewership that large?

The simple fact that you say he is Sup Forums highlights just how bad your not a pollack and just how much he really isnt Sup Forums. Go fund his gastric bypass elsewhere faggot, were not even talking a father of children here. Were just talking about a random fat ass who is so out of control he needs his stomach bypassed............................. faggot in case you weren't clear the first time

Why aren't boogie's parents refuting his claims. Did he eat them?

>Implying boogie2988 isn't the average Americans
>Isn't America made of fat ass just like you

Yes because all the virgins on Sup Forums are Americans right.... hbu stfu and fix your own country before even daring to speak of anyone elses. In 50+ years France wont even be France, itll be Franslam........ you fucking idiots,.

Why is pol against him again? Did he say something against Trump or what?

I actually liked boogie before he pandered to everyone. When that happened I lost all interest in him. I am from an area where the coal industry is king and his bullshit "abuse" stories are nothing compared to real abuse. Stern hand or spoil the child, is the way I was raised, so fuck that fat faggot. I am also 40 but I never weighed more than 220 at 6'1. He blames everyone but himself for being a fat faggot and is now an actual cuckold (his wife really only married him because she thought he was going to eat himself into a grave, and when he decided to actually go though with this surgery, she threatened to leave him. Because she thought it was easy life insurance. Now he was crying on stream the other night because she told him she was leaving him after he has the surgery. Fuck this fat faggot.

He espouses values of weakness. He might as well be a transgender with his personality.

If boogie is rerpesentive of the average american where you live, it suddenly makes sense why you cant laid. She prolly has a hard time finding your dick behind all those fat folds. The rest of us normal americans do not have said same problem. Mostly cuse we dont shove Reese cups down our throats and then wash it down with Mtn fucking dew, but hey whatever delusion you prefer to rock.

52 % white

is he actually dead?

Oh god, I hope so

not politics

He is a conman, a psychopath and a SJW. Also I dont want to pay for his medical bills

And..... We were worse off than you ten years agos, but apparently France has some pissing contest going on with this where you changed. You know the whole EU thing about not being able to talk negative about refugee's etc. Dude your not even allowed to think the way you wanna think, yet you wanna come at Americans...... are you fucking serious. Hbu you take back your own country and nullify the Sharia Law zones before you dare lecture anyone on anything because your current practice is to be a little bitch and roll over. Letting Sharia Law rule in a supposedly secular country as your women get raped and the men do nothing. Your a bunch of cowards fit for extermination to the point I honestly dont know which side to root for.

R.I.P. Boogie
He was the fattest of all of us, making us feel a little better about ourselves.

our thoughts and our hopes are what create the universe

He practically is, considering obesity increases your estrogen levels.

Trips don't lie.

Hey user, you need God bud. So much hate for someone on the internet.

what? is he really dead?

Complications from surgery would be a godsend.

That fat fuck is full of excuses.

>not politics
Being fat is a political issue just like healthcare is because the use of resources in nationalized healthcare is debated at a national level in several countries.
He actually called someone a cuck. I wonder if he comes to Sup Forums.