Amerimutt hate thread

Amerimutt hate thread.

shhh amerifats are the good guys!

America is an evil country. And I say this as someone who hates muslims and believes in the perpetuation of the white race at any cost. America is just objectively malevolent, there is no denying it. It's much worse than the British Empire ever was.

Indeed

Bump

dis my thread now

Away, Amerimutt

Thanks for the intervation. For real

argentina too, they have destabilized my country MANY times lol

God I hate Americans.

Why can't they all just die.

USA = Whore of Babylon

tfw we can't just genocide the rest of the planet even though I really want us to

mother britannia would be proud

What's the story on this pic?

American people =/= American elites =/= America.
I'm not absolving them of all guilt but you are wrong to hate Americans. Many in fact oppose what their government and elites do.

How many of those correspond to times rothschilds took over those countries' central banks?

You're going to be genocided first lmao

Too many Americans really are dumb and ignorant faggots though. The world's criticism of American being generally stupid and unaware is very accurate. That's our sin, in a way.

holy fuck yall gay go do somethin with your life

talkin to you ahmed

dont yall have some little girl pop concert to bomb?

Im just gonna kill time til my flight leaves

goys*

>The Amerimutt can't write proper English

aight cunts dunts dat done be is me call fo da pizane peace nogs ima b chilli in philly get at me boi ;)

you're the reason the rest of the world hates us

Bump

What went wrong

>An American 10/10

they hate us cuz they anus

They should all be castrated

those are democrats on their way to vote for hilldawg.

So, they're still Amerimutts.

>Australia highlighted

He could just say "50km away". Or did the kid measure the exact distance between the school and the teachers house and it happened to be precisely 30 miles?
Ameriturd arguments, every fucking time.

I haven't the faintest idea, user

>Bay of Pigs invasion

Well americans do love to brag about their DEMOCRACY, so its like they are supposed to chose their rulers and if thats what they are choosing - then fuck americans obviously.

>Allende
>popular
Wow, really gets my noggin' joggin'.

Maybe since we stationed troops there in WW 2. Australia was a staging point for the Island hopping up to Japan. Guy i knew used to talk about how he started the war in Australia.

Probably because of the retarded conspiracy theory that Whitlam was overthrown by the CIA.