Has this place now reached a post-ironic stage?

Has this place now reached a post-ironic stage?

More like a post post ironic stage.

More like a post post post ironic stage.

More like a post post post post ironic stage.

more like a post ironic sage

i have reached the post unironic stage, don't know where you're at

relax, it's satire

It's reached some sort of irony singularity. It contains all of the irony, unirony, and infinite degrees of post- applied to both the affirmative and negative in every way.

It's everything and nothing.

Mainly just a pile of shit though.

Post-ironic? I think you mean post-post-post-ironic and now entering new sincerity. Welcome to the water, kiddo.

>>>/reddit/

Pretty much this. It has gone way beyond being satirical, into a phase where most of satirical people left, and what remained were the deluded assholes who watch Alex Jones unironically and rationalize their fears and shortcomings through politics.

what.

First time I've been called a Reddit poster and I've been here for 5 years. Grats nu-pol

>t. Mr. Bonez

>Look mom I said it again!
Fuck off

Idk, have you guys accepted that you've literally memed this shit into existence?

Having a sense of humor and living your life based purely on how "ironic" you can be are two very different things. Guess which one Sup Forums actually is.

>5 years
Why would you admit something like that?

nigger, we're post sincerity at this point

True, we need to stop with this ironic jew-hating, it's really getting out of hand. Jews are good people.

yes, newfags usually hide themselves

:D:D:D:DDD

Never said we shouldn't hate kikes for what they are m8, let's not jump to rash conclusions.
If you're thinking I belong in the later one, trust me I'm not trying to be a sarcastic smartass, I just find that some things a decent percentage of Sup Forums believes in are getting out of hand, that's all.

>some things a decent percentage of Sup Forums believes in are getting out of hand

This board was nothing but paranoid-schizophrenics, 400 pound hackers and science fiction pedophiles. It's still these things only they have a fanclub from Reddit now.

Yea guys were just joking around we are just a bunch of centrist pretending to be right wingers we don't actually believe in the JQ or white nationalism we love our based Jewish, Mexican and black magepedes

everybody on Sup Forums is crazy because they don't have the same political views I have trust me, goys, I know the truth i am smart

I guess so. Replying to a get gets you banned if the mod's tubby little sausage fingers can move fast enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

t. Butthurt autist

>(((CURRENT YEAR)))

im an academic and i only say subversive things from a post post ironic point of view. people think i joke about trump bc the thing is just bizarre and out of a fiction show but in reality i do want him to take over Constantinople
the white ethnostate is at our fingertips, boyos