As the saying goes, burn the coal

As the saying goes, burn the coal...

Why do these women put themselves in such compromising situations? Did their parents not teach them anything?

I cannot even comprehend the kind of family dysfunction that could have lead to allowing yourself to get into such a situation.

Don't even feel bad about her.
She made her decision and she paid for it. It's 100% fair for me

The cool thing is we know sandy hook didn't happen

Drug dealer fucking his costumers.

>Did their parents not teach them anything?
They don't have parents usually. The only girls that I've ever seen voluntarily interact with niggers are girls with no fathers and whore mothers.
Don't buy the white women lust after the BBC meme. This board is essentially /r9k/ and if they actually talked to women, they'd realize they despise niggers just like everyone else.

facebook is fucked

Why are women so mentally inferior?

yeah, they are crackheads, nothing of value was lost

By the looks of it, that's a hooker.

Look at the drug tattoos she has.

Where are you getting these from?
These pics can serve a nice redpill for people

>Girl has a weed tattoo
Moving on

You tried to keep us down with slavery but we came back, you tried to keep us down with segregation but we came back.
You can call us monkeys, you can tell us were worthless, you can even beat and lynch me and my brothers but you will never keep us down.
The dawn of a new age is here, one where the white man will finally stop pretending they are superior to all others.

kikeb00kd0tcom/photo.php?fbid=337892376644331&set=a.103896310043940.1073741828.100012707132713&type=1&theater

You're welcome.

That's obviously a tranny lol

>weed tattoo tramp stamp
hope they at least did us all a favor and killed her to keep from breeding

HOT! Is there a video pls?

I hate these stupid references, but you sound like an Uruk from LoTR kek

not gunna lie this gave me a chub

They where raised by single mothers. they got their morality from a woman, a WOMAN. they are victims

This image looks fake the shadows are all fucked up in comparison with the lighting wtf.

This. Glad to see a fellow Canadian who gets it

why are they living in an attic?

You betas have to realize normal white guys have been giving our throw always to niggers forever. I know some of you are young/new but there is an unspoken rule that the fat, diseased and drug addicted end up mud sharking.

It gets the scum out of our gene pool and keeps us disease and drug free. Stop falling for this blacked meme, the real red pill is that we not only tolerate these degenerates race mixing but we encourage it.

There is no better way to instantly recognize a woman has low worth than seeing her actively with or knowing she has been with a nigger.

>degenerates in their natural habitat
fascinating

This is literally what women want.
This is literally what Sup Forums wants to protect.

MGTOW and white male only nation states is the only hope for western civilization.

>he nas never double teamed a prozzie in return for drugs and taken pics of it
wew

Can sense the aids from here

This is why I've given up on women. They all do this.

nigs gon nig