American identity

Who do yanks feel a closer connection to?
The nation who gave them the foundation and culture of their nation (U.K.)
Or the nation many of their ancestors originated from (Germany)

probably Mexico.

This

These days? The fucking moon.

this

Both at least here i see always one american who loves hitler and hates anglos and then one american who hates germans and loves anglos
Haha but the anglo love thing is more common

My family came from Swabia region, so Germany. Or what was Germany... I would say now it's neither though.

Those are stars of david

Western civilization! doesn't matter if you are German, Dutch, American or from somewhere else. Aslong as you are white and fight for the same cause you are part of the team

>Or the nation many of their ancestors originated from (Germany)
Something like 80% of 'Murricanos have British roots -- a higher percentage than their white population:
t
h
e
y just take that for granted
and focus on their non-BPrit routes, such as German.

/thread

typical yank

>dun care about culture or any of that shit, just be white enough for my colour swatches

Many people in the United States as well as the U.K. have German ancestry. That being said, as a white, middle class American with both British and German ancestry, I'd argue we feel a stronger connection with the U.K.

German antics over the past decade have become positively Meme worthy.

America shouldnt really be even classed as western civilization.
New world countries should get their own kind of classification, or at least it should be popularised.

Why would Americans care about connection to the "Old world"? America is becoming energy independent, they have the highest domestic consumption and have the biggest economy. They could survive without the rest of the world. America is essentially its own world but with delusional people who latch on to the rest of the world (evangelicals, neocons, leftists, etc...).

Heck, America can consider to be a new civilization descendant from the West and try to break off from that identity. And it wouldn't matter because America will still be a behemoth without the rest of the world.

fpbp

/thread

UK, not even close.

That really shows you have no german ancestry.
Not really. If you can just throw it away when it becomes unfashionable you never had it.

Which is a good thing btw. American identity is way stronger than European identity.

Exactly. It should consider itself a new civilisation. Mainly because of how mixed it is, you dont find any people who are from one ethnic group unless they`re immigrants, thats why they use the terms "white" "black" because they are so mixed ethnically that the only trait thats predominant is skin colour. These dont really make sense in the terms of old world countries. Thats probably why you get all the yanks saying "hey I`m 1/100th native american, wow im so cultured."
Its unparralelled in its situation, so it shhould have its own class really. I mean I for one am fucking tired of constant Americanisms overlfowing into europe. Like Black Lives Matter shit etc. Its time America use there power for once.

Me ancestors came here around 1910 from Germany and Sweden. The U.K. can get fucked.

> If you can just throw it away when it becomes unfashionable you never had it.
This.
I bet if people knew more about the Egyptians slavery, the We Wuzzers would shut the fuck up right away.

The majority of Americans identify with Mexico, however most of the American elite identify with Israel.

Fucking Germans peasants coming over on ramshackle boats and speaking their language ruined the country.

We have a silent affinity for all things Anglo, but we prefer to identify with the more exotic European ethnicities regardless of whether or not we are mostly Anglo ourselves.

well my father's a mix of german, dutch, english, and irish. dutch/german from his NY yankee father and english/irish from his southern mother.

his mothers ancestors were confederates and lived on a battlefield of a very key battle in the south. there's a sign showing where they lived in the park.

his german/dutch father fought in ww2. he was a tail gunner, got shot down/crashed, was help in a camp and almost starved to death. i asked my dad how he felt about being a pretty brand new german american and then turning around and fighting germany and the answer is because he identified as american.

he grew up with cultural food though. his dad was into making german food a lot.

ideologically i would say i feel more connected to the UK, but culturally more connected to Germany.

I also feel connected to the dutch part because our last name is dutch. actually a very rare surname. only family in all of America with it.

held*

this
>fuck off op

AMERICA IS VAST MAJORITY ENGLISH.

RETARDED ASS POST

I'm primarily Irish/Scottish/English descent (over 75%). My dads grandfather came over from Burton Upon Trent, his family tree got me into English history and it's fascinating. I do have German and Lithuanian bloodlines but I'm honestly a bit ashamed of it, I hate being a mutt.

Britain obviously. Unfortunately many Americans buy into the evil German stereotypes. You can hardly blame them, since American and even British films love casting the Germans as the bad guy. But for me it's definitely Britain because a majority of my ancestry can be traced back to the British Isles

>Or the nation many of their ancestors originated from (Germany)
That's not actually true. Germans only come out as the plurality because A lot of people in the northeast and west identify as english ancestry, whereas everyone in the south and appalachia self-identifies as "american" despite also being english ethnically. Add these together, and we're majority anglo.

It really depends on your location though. Midwest and Great Lakes areas are predominantly German. Lots of English in New England. Lots of Irish, Italians, and Poles ranging along the metropolitan areas on the east coast ranging from DC to Boston. Lots of Scots-Irish in the south. Swedes in Minnesota (who love taking in unnecessary Somalis just like Real Sweden), etc.

U.K. Duh, moron. Stupid question

Why? You're more likely to have a chin and straight teeth that can actually be used to eat with

That's even German about America though? As a country its like England+Rome Republic, what is German about it?

It's all about the language. They feel closer to Britain due to the language. German foreign politics until 1945 always calculated, that it would never get the US to fight a war against Britain on Germanys side.

That is not even a debatable question.

>yfw the English are of Anglo, Jute and Dane ancestry aka Germanic
Divergent cultures maybe, but occupying the edges of the North Sea, very similar

Well, there is a reason, the British refered to Germans as cousins in the time before WWI

Germans are the second largest ethnic group you dingus. Just a few minutes research confirms that Anglos were the largest ethnic group from 1776 to 1980.

They only slipped when "American" was added as an ethnicity in the census.

As such, guess what? The people who had been there the longest (Anglos) over many generations now consider their ethnicity to be American.

Typical burgers.

I have a question for Europeans too,

Would you move here if Trump makes it easier for you to immigrate here.

The Pro-white settlers from Europe. Not these civic cucks today.
>Democracy has failed world wide. We are the prime example. My country has no real bond.
The America of my ancestors was destroyed long before any of us were born. Time to make a new America using the white population and their eternal bond

I would fit in anywhere in the British Isles/Ireland and my facial features are quite nice. The weak faced/crooked tooth Brit is a meme just like the fat American is.

I would have to know the country wants me too. I feel useless if I am not working and if I am not a net-positive to the country.

UK. Most Americans are Anglophiles on the downlow because theyre our ancestors and are the more cultured version of us. Many of us are overwhelmingly British. I have roots mostly in the British Isles, but I'm a quarter German with a tiny bit of Indian.

>Get killed by a black guy instead of an arab
>Have to drive virtually everywhere
>Die of a cold
>have to wrestle bears off my lawn or live in a non-English speaking town
>American education
>Have to go to presbyluthercongregatimormon church
Nah

Also the majority of the USA white population is made up of Central and Northwestern European genes and it really shows.
>We have a racial culture similar to Germany and England

Fpbp

All Americans are of British ancestry, even blacks. It's the foundation of our culture. We just take it for granted, and prefer to identify with more recent immigrant ancestors.

The Roman Empire. They set the blueprint.

Yes. In a heartbeat. I dream of moving to America to get away from this dystopian police state.

proof that krautmericans are no better than mexicans

Neither. White Americans see Europeans as the other and no longer an ancestral homeland. Not even shitting you, they feel closer to fucking Russia.

Our Family probably knew of each other How great.

I happen to be both. It's quite nice.

It depends. If the US would acknowledge my german medical doctorate. Why not. I would work in the US.

No. London is whiter than America.

Id start packing now and fly first thing tomorrow.

Absolutely, but only If there's no chance left at all to save the fatherland.

>yfw the English are of Anglo, Jute and Dane ancestry aka Germanic
my ancestry literally comes from Jutland, Northwest Germany, The Netherlands and England (East Anglia) -The English and Dutch side been in america since 1630's, my bloodline is practically milk, very unexciting.

its sure looking that way. It's kinda scary when your watching a hitler speech about stopping the german people from being wiped out, and then it turns out that its actually happening.

I'm 98% British, fuck Germany

>this is what Americans actually believe

shut up mutt.

>It's kinda scary when your watching a hitler speech about stopping the german people from being wiped out, and then it turns out that its actually happening.

It's like he knew, right?

Anyways, it gives me solace to know that millions of european refugees (actual refugees then) could transform the USA into a white stronghold again. That the destruction of Europe will backfire on the Globalists in the end.

if you are German you prob. have a recent slavic taint, brought in about 70 years ago.

70 years is not long enough to not know whether your ancestor has been raped or not.

No such thing as American identity.

I view myself as American. Feel closest to England (not the U.K. - fuck off, Scotland). My Germanic roots are more Norwegian than German anyway.

whether or not you could practice medicine you could still work in pharmaceuticals and make some serious dosh. I know several Euro's and Brits doing that

Probably germany, I actually get a little sick watching how hopeless they are in their current state. It's like watching your brother become a tranny or some shit, if it's just some weirdo from high school you don't care but when it's blood it actually hurts.

Unfortunately for you a few weeks in not enough to forget your girlfriend was raped by a pack of niggers

fuck you, just fuck you. that is the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

Texas is the country I feel most closely connected to.

It's more so regional. In Washington it's more of England and Scandinavia. In the mid west I'm sure it's Germany.

America has African descendants Amerindian descendants etc.. All different nations.

There doesnt exist an American.

kek

The UK easily
American social culture can be very similar to British social culture even excluding language and other more obvious factors

>culture
You calling this man a chav?

USA is 100000000x worse than yuguslavia austro hungary and ussr, it has slave african descendants, Amerindians, Mexicans, Arab nations, Jew nations, European nations, this will explode into millions of entities soon, European nation will organize under their traditional governance, Africans will be organizrmed under them themselves, Amerindians will obtain more land.

memes create reality

Everyone in the USA is a mongrel. I am Armenian, British, Irish, French, Scottish, with a bit of Dutch and German, but, what does it matter?

AMERICA IS THE GREATEST

I will post the real nations of US.
Brown is African, Green Amerindian, blue European.

I can't wait for this
>SUPER ETHNIC CLEANSING

No we don't, only spics do. Without them and Niggers The US would be nearly identical to Europe.

My father's side came from West Yorkshire and my mother's from Bavaria. I don't have any families in my ancestry that werent here before the revolution. Im so seperated from the old country I have no European culture apart from minor customs and language like most yanks.

Both equally

Bitch, are you giving Texas away to the red skins?

Texas is 60% mexican

That being said, we are so far gone and enslaved by (((them))) that we would all die/collapse america by going to war to defend israel before any ancestral European country. hahaha its all so fucked.

Dixies.....

UK

Though you make some really fucked up laws that restrict freedoms and it's why I would never visit. That and Muslims/pakis. I fucking hate Muslims and pakis but your country is full of them. Guarantee it hurts tourism

I will fix msp and remove some coastal areas from Europe.

You are wanted. You'll blend in fine in the Midwest

We could use more Based white men.

There is no hope for you to preserve your homeland.

Michigan btfo

No. Texas is

Germany

The UK.

We've been through some serious shit along side your country.

Once we're here, we're all Americans though. At least, that's how it should be.

Europeans from the new african and mexixan/amerindian governance should be forced to go to the new European governance.