I am an Australian of Chinese descent and china is fucking garbage...

I am an Australian of Chinese descent and china is fucking garbage. If you are from china and youre living overseas fuck you. Stupid fucking chinese.
I am ashamed to be associated with you people because of my chinese heritage. I would give everything if it meant being white. Kys stupid chinese. China sucks

From
2nd gen Chinese-Australian born and grew up in Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/online/racist-kill-chinese-graffiti-emerges-at-university-of-sydney/news-story/f1a5dbacfb5527420198c245f7db63d8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ching chong chang

Yes keep making fun of me i love it. I should start a youtube channel talking shit about being chinese and make fun of all chinese wih my chinese face.

Fuck china

ching chong chang
post your chinese face so i can make fun of it
ching chong chang

Sounds 10/10 would watch.

Who was this other asian youtuer who keeps shitting on china and sucking up to trump

He's a faggot. Don't be a fucking faggot.

I've never seen his vids but know of him. Did he have an american accent or chinese accent?

XI IS A BUM

Can't remember his name just saw a video on here that he did, thought it was kinda funny then saw the rest of his videos and he's a fucking faggot.

The thing is there are just literally too many of you in Aus right now its an obvious try at economic takeover, so there arent that many other places we can send the overspill back to.. any suggestions?

Have the chinese take over the parliament because the current anglo politicians are softcocks.
The chinese will then oversee Australia's economic future by having all RELEVANT capital cities occupied by a chinese majority.
Relocate all remaining anglos to regional towns e.g. Newscastle, geelong, woollongong to let them live a comfortable simple life. Regional towns will also have to undergo major urban redevelopment to suit the increasing needs of the modern day anglo Australian
I do not know how the chinese will fix Australia's multicultural problem with the arabs, wogs, and non-anglos as a whole but they'll figure something out

Sounds about right unless we actually do something and make an Enthostate like it should have been from the start, gently or not if needed rebuild the native european population and dial down the middle east and chinese in the country

Did you do this?

news.com.au/technology/online/racist-kill-chinese-graffiti-emerges-at-university-of-sydney/news-story/f1a5dbacfb5527420198c245f7db63d8

>I would give everything if it meant being white.
You can one day

What do you mean? You will have your ethnostate. Just let the chinese run the parliament and assimilate Australia into China and viola you have your chinese ethnostate. The chinese will make all the hard decisions for you.

REEEEE (reminder of some of the culture that we would inherit)

No, i want to be white not a racist.

Cool story bro, now give us back Hong Kong

r/hapas false flagger.

Shut up you middle eastern filth. I just want to be an anglo-celt

>I am an Australian of Chinese descent
And my Doberman is of Hippopotamus descent

Go back to China and be Chinese

You cant just leech off us and take our work, make your own people great it took us a long time to get to where we are.

>I am Chinese

Chill chour chelf

Soon my friend. My ant receptor development has been defective due to being brought up in a world with empathy. My dad has forced me to go live in China to complete my ant transformation and to face disciplinary action for my lack of contribution to the chinese takeover plan

Just pretend to be Japanese lol.
We will never know the difference.

Dont talk to me france.

Why the fuck haven't you left yet faggot?

Theyre not my people anymore. Havent you seen the film called 'warm bodies'? I cannot be with them anymore. My ant brain development got fucked over with empathy, i did not evolve enough to be able to manage my emotions but because i am given emotions i now have trouble managing myself.

It got postponed

why should i you dirty leb

>I am an Australian
No you're not, you fucking chink

i am an Australian according to the government. The leaders and globally acknowledged regulators of my country.
You are under no authority to deny my Australian status and by extension the government.

I suggest you let that sink in.

So what you're saying is.

It's time for the mouse born in a horse stable to move to his mouse house and learn to be a mouse before returning to his horse stable?

WTF! I really hate this shit! I can't fucking stand chinks but I fucking hate seeing people hurt and in distress, even if it's the chinks!

Can you be blindfolded with dental floss?

asians who assemilate and view the west the best are no problem. better than sekf hating whites obviously

No, more like It's time for the mouse born in a horse stable to move to his mouse house and learn to be a mouse before returning to his horse stable?

rekt

No i dont have autism

>taking Sup Forums seriously
ya dun goofed

Go to bed Tom

people here only speak chink and english, not arabic

what a fucking beta cuck hapa. Elliiot rodger rofl. Be proud of yourself hapa.

Both of your parents are Chyna?

Whoops wrong koala, meant for Ching Chang Chong

Racetraitors are more pathetic than anything

Where are the Asian dense suburbs in Sydney

Sup Forums doesn't really help with it's persistent glorification of European ancestry .

probably because most of Sup Forums is white

Deportation is coming soon.

Race is a dead concept

You will never be seen as a real Australia.

Deportation got postponed

How real of an Australian can i get? I already have Australian citizenship. Stupid fucking aboriginal

Of course, but just because a majority of Sup Forums users are white doesn't mean everybody else is sub-human. This is coming from a white guy.

Pic relate

Well if you look like a gook your a gook. Australia is the white man's land.

say that when you need to find a donor for bone marrow

Is that what Sydney told you?

Everyone else is simply a tourist that has begun to overstay their welcome.

According to whom?

Gooks should learn to be quiet unless spoken to.

then they probably didn't intend on only being tourists

Queen Pauline

Pauline hanson has sold out to the chinese. Im sorry but you're the tourist here

OUR FUCKING CONSTITUTION

GET OUT SUBHUMAN

I thought race was dead to you

You dishonor your forefathers.

I'm sure you and your mate on /r/asianmasculinity all think so.

Our constitution only establishes the parliament and the gubberment you need to shut your mouth unless you know what the fuck youre talking about

When are you going back?

You are of hk citizenship therefore you are a gook

It got postponed. No new date has been set

white australia policy should be constitutional desu

/r/asianmasculinity dont seem to understand that their fundamental problem lies in being an asian brought up in the west.
They complain about being scapegoat of the west yet never thought to go to their country of descent to nurture inner strength because deep down they wish to be accepted in the west.

I on the otherhand hate how diverse and yet hoe well people of different race seem to integrate so well with others. I want asians to be rejected&persecuted again. And i dont want to be part of this country. I wish i was a mainlander

this is like having a conversation with a tranny trying to explain that a piece of paper doesn't define your actual gender. Except this is about race.

Race isnt real. Dont fucking talk to me. Im as Australian as the most Australian of Australia

Good luck at the referendum. Ill vote yes to instituting white Australia policy to the constitution just for keks.

Afterall, as an Australian, i do have the right to vote

did yesterdays china hate thread break you?
>

sorry, but they give us the best content. pic unrelated.

I ignore china hate/rekt threads because everything about it went against my personal experience of china. My personal experience > Sup Forums webms

oh hi mate, back from your holiday to china are you?

Dont fucking talk to me about it anymore. It got postponed

lmao

you are white if you want to be and side with pol.

I side with the PRC and i want a ukrainian girlfriend

ELLIOT RODGERS 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

you are a great shitposter for sure.

ching chon ping pong ling long lee

New material 4u.

well, who is trying to copy who right there, chinks to the poos or the loos to the chongs?