Wisconsin company holds 'chip party' to microchip workers

Testing the Mark of the Beast has begun:
yahoo.com/news/wisconsin-company-holds-chip-party-210150926.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZjlM3
chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-wisconsin-company-microchips-workers-20170801-story.html
thefreethoughtproject.com/rfid-chip-human-trafficking/
youtube.com/watch?v=_FEWrnPHFPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This sort of thing, plus the (((push for a single electronic currency))) and the all-pervasive spying on the internet, pretty much guarantees the end-goal is to create a world where having illegal opinions will pinpoint exactly where you are in the world, what your name and information is, and prevent you from buying food or any other product while awaiting arrest and internment in tolerance camp.

Remember to archive
archive.fo/ZjlM3

Is the guy doing it a tattoo artist?

"No human is illegal," but opinions can be illegal? Fuck these cunts to the utmost degree

chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-wisconsin-company-microchips-workers-20170801-story.html

>But Noelle Chesley, an associate professor of sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, said she thinks implanting microchips into employees — and all people — is the wave of the future.

>work for a US subsidiary of a german company
>They will never chip us because the inevitable comparisons to tagging/the holocaust
feels good man

that's funny because I on the other hand think that killing people and eating them will be the wave of the future

Yes. Ask Europe for details.

>implying the elite dont mind being hypocrites when it suits them.

they will offer you some kind paltry incentive and then you will be voluntold to do it.

Laputan machine.

Transdermal microchips, biotic implants, neurological to artificial connectivity, and all sorts of "transhumanistic" technologies are no more the mark of the beast than an debit card. The mark will be all those an more, but will require, when you take the mark, a professed allegiance to the Anti-Christ Empire, and the declared rejection of Jesus as your King and Savior.
Don't worry about the Mark of the Beast, worry about rejecting Jesus today.

They'll start decreasing the amount of services you can get without a chip. I find this kind of shit insanely pervasive and dangerous. No government or organization should be allowed to know exactly where I am at all times.

Nothing more trendy than officially getting the mark of Satan injected into your natural body

except cutting off the tip of your natural penis?

Geolocation requires battery to operate and these people are not inputting any personal data. The technology on these things is seriously unimpressive, you paranoid people need to chill out.

It isn't hard to have them activate by the EM waves in the environment and then relay to your cell phone or wifi.

you can check the chip with your phone. let that sink in for a second

thefreethoughtproject.com/rfid-chip-human-trafficking/

A very important point, your phone is already a much better geolocation device than this glorified NFC chip will ever be.

It's the start to things to come. Soon brain chips will happen. Then they'll be connecting employment, government, your brain, and you'll be wishing you had that little shit chip in your hand.

>He doesn't put his phone in a Faraday Cage at any point he doesn't absolutely need to use it
>he doesn't have his laptop's webcam smashed and has a mic attached to his computer
>He owns a TV made after 2006
>He complains about putting a chip in his body

So, like your phone?
>Soon brain chips will happen
Not anytime soon, no

oh, my phone, you mean that thing I can turn off, throw away or leave at home when I go out? That thing? Yeah, that really isn't analogous with a chip literally implanted into your body you fucking stupid fat cunt

of course: still no ID for voting
illegals get more benefits
out of work illegals have the disposable income of someone making $80k a year
anyway, and makers will get chipped and "wow I can wave my hand over my arduino and make my $200 android phone change screensaver hahahaha woooow woooooow more immigrants please woooow"
fucking niggers

This might be one of the outcomes of immigration, they are pushing it to the edge to collapse until they can mandate microchipping
the fucking zionists want this
stupid niggers
How many years until kids are being told in schools that chipping is good?

Anyone dumb enough to let some tattoo laden hipster faggot pierce them deserves it

>How many years until kids are being told in schools that chipping is good?
By 2020

Pretty much this, if anything the phones are the mark of the beast because people are actually worshipping those

>It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads

Wrong.

I lose my phone all the time. It's only where I'm at like 1/2 of the time or less.

So don't get the chip, idiot.

>rejectin jewish overlords
>bad

>POL

Probably more accurate.

>right hand
Look at phone users.

At some point it will be somewhat required. Just look at credit cards. Many places dont use cash anymore

I encourage this much more than orwellian nightmare dystopias.

Does it have to be in the left hand... really?

Good goy of the year award nominee

>Implying you will have a choice in the near future
You naive people used to be funny, but now it's getting dangerous.

>people are actually worshipping those
The beast will be a politician, forcing people to get the mark or be killed. I don't see a cellphone forcing people to worship it or die.

Isn't Amazon announced they gonna chip their employees too?

>implying there is anything wrong with transhumanism
>implying most of us won't embrace tech implants and upgrades to our biological selves

this is future and if you basement dwelling sperglords won't accept it then good riddance to your inferior ass

No, the cellphone is just conditioning you to accept the mark with not much resistance so the beast has to deal with less kills/unrest.

you're technologically illiterate. And and a dumbass, because you talk on subjects you have no idea about. Creating a chip that would contain an unique ID, which then could be picked up by a nearby scanner is piss easy and not technologically complicated at all. It doesn't have to be actively powered.

This image alone is worth more than a small loan of a million words.

>I need tech implants so I can be superior
For now you can just be quiet before someone curb stomps you, faggot.

I have just the solution...

youtube.com/watch?v=_FEWrnPHFPw

But it's not the actual mark of the beast. Another post claimed the cellphone was the mark because people supposedly worship it.

I'd like to see someone try.
Most of you faggots are jobless virgins.

kys suominigger
it's not about feeling superior, it's about preventing death from organ failure and extending life expectancy. It's about pushing the limits of technology and human capability, it's about shedding away your biological weaknesses and advancing as a species

Does not matter. Getting it at all is symbolic of you spitting in God's face. Even if you remove it, you will not be forgiven.

>"If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name." Revelation 14:9-11

>But it's not the actual mark of the beast.
I did not say it is.

>because people supposedly worship it.
Supposedly? I don't know how it works in America but here in Finland most people are on their phones almost constantly. Friends meet in coffee shops to sit around and check their phones. I once saw a group of 15 people at the square all staring at their phones. They cannot live without their iPhones, something that a decade ago wasn't even a thing. That's pretty worrisome and worship tier. Not a mark of the beast, but a transitioning tool.

Oh believe me, I'm not getting a microchip. I'll kill myself before I let anyone do that to me.

>Most of you faggots are jobless virgins.
You only need to get curb stomped by one person to shut the fuck up for good, not the entirety of Sup Forums. So like I said be quiet.

>advancing as a species
>importing tech in the species
That's not how you advance as a species. That's how you advance technologically. You become weaker when you substitute what constitutes your 'species' (organs and shit) with other materials. Did the pharmaceutical intervention teach you nothing? Boosted the 'life expectancy' stats so dumbasses like you can be fooled (and more money for them) and as a result most humans are faggots with allergies and shit that can't survive without meds. Natural selection completely halted. Stop fapping with sci-fi movies and wake the fuck up.

>thinks he can turn off his phone

Not my choice or any infants choice.

What's the push for a single electronic currency?
Right now it seems like we have a ton of options of decentralized currencies

>I did not say it is.
I know this, hence why I said:
>Another post claimed the cellphone was the mark
I never said it was YOUR post

once again, NFC chips aren't at all impressive. I understand these things because I work at a tech company and so do these people getting their shit implanted, you keyboard retards on Sup Forums underestimate people with your end-of-the-world alarmism.

You started your comment with a 'But' which implies you will follow up with something I said that you disagree with. Except your follow up is something I never said.

Do you want to comment on the rest of my reply or shall we dance around semantics now?

What is even the point of these chips? Your smartphone can do everything the chip does and much more and you're carrying it around with you anyway. It's like carrying around a piece of flint when you already have a lighter. Completely redundant. The only difference is that a chip would be somewhat harder to misplace or remove.

they are good with implants and they'll do anything for money, so why not?

>I'm a kike doing kikery trust me there's nothing to worry about goys.

Ok user :DDD

How is it required lmao just don't show up at the clinic/tatoo parlor. Do you need facebook on your arm so bad that you have to have it implanted on you?

They are doing R&D for their own product. Seems like a decent plan to me.

Worship is a strong term. Phones are a throwaway item. How many cellphones have you gone through? How many people break their phone only to just quickly buy a new one? Seems if they loved their phones as much as you say, they'd be more careful and concerned about them. They are just another object in our throwaway society.

>lmao
Yea, you are retarded. No point arguing further.

>Worship is a strong term.
It is
>Phones are a throwaway item.
In theory. Yet I can't think of 2 people who threw theirs away.
>How many cellphones have you gone through?
3. I'm a bit old.
>How many people break their phone only to just quickly buy a new one?
>they'd be more careful and concerned about them.
You misunderstood, you don't worship ''the specific device you currently have'', you worship the idea of having a phone. Hence why they immediately rush to get a new one, might something happen to the old.

I'm sorry you lost the argument, mongolian retard. Maybe try carrying cash with you instead of imagining a Deus Ex future that could only come true in China. Now get back to your phone games, your kike overlords haven't heard from you in a few minutes now.

>mfw i thought the christfags were justing being christfags
>mfw the mark is real
>mfw it's happening
>mfw i didn't listen

Deus Vult, brothers.

>HA HA YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT
>LMAO
Continue confirming what a retard you are.

>implanting microchips into employees — and all people — is the wave of the future.
Cancer is so trendy

>bible predicts the mark of the beast and globalism and one world government
>there are still atheists on Sup Forums

blinded idiots.

Lol, still doesn't want an ID to vote, but wants microchipping.

it's just testing the waters, you idiot. What's so hard to understand?

Point going to my original statement. That being:
>The beast will be a politician, forcing people to get the mark or be killed
Not:
>if anything the phones are the mark of the beast because people are actually worshipping those

That's how these things always start, and the people pointing out the obvious concerns are always dismissed with a bullshit "muh slippery slope" argument.

>People create RFID chips for merchandise
>Couldn't this one day be used to infringe on the rights of citizens?
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, this is just so shop owners can track merchandise and keep people form shoplifting. You don't hate shop owners, do you?

>People start putting RFID chips in pets
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, this is just so people can find their lost pets. You don't hate animals, do you?

>Companies start telling employees to accept RFID chips
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, this is just so employers can ensure faster, better care for sick and injured employees. You don't want to deny medical aid to workers, do you?

>People start putting RFID chips in their children
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, this is just so people can keep track of their children. You don't hate children, do you?

>Government starts mandating RFID chips
>Isn't this infringing on the rights of citizens?
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, the government recognizes the convenience of storing all our personal, financial, and medical information on a scannable chip. It's progress. You don't hate progress, do you?

>His face when he thought he was going to a potato chip party

why can't they just wear a ring or have a card on a lanyard?

Creepy pic, saved. This is the Jewish dream beeing able to walk freely as everyone covers their eyes. I'm surprised he doesn't rape a child right there

I can read IDs. I know what you said, I agree with what the beast will be, my argument however is on the purpose of phones. They have a way more prominent role than some of you think.

The slippery slope being a fallacy is the biggest fallacy there is.

Vexcor did this.

you can give that back when you quit, with a microchip they know which company you left them for and can send corporate assassins to kill you

It's only a fallacy if you can't readily cite examples of the slipperly slope to establish a pattern.

>Companies start telling employees to accept RFID chips
Pretty sure that'd be grounds for class action lawsuit, and it does nothing a card or a lanyard wouldn't do so I guess that's the end of the slope. I hate having to defend these retards who put identifying chips in their skin, but the "le mark of le beast" fags are just as bad.

Bottom line is you can't see the future and neither can I, but Sup Forums loves underestimating people and thinking they have superpowers and can see into the future when they don't even understand how basic NFC technology is.

You've been marked for a long time now. And you were the ones who chose it.

I'm talking about always carrying (((smartphones))) that read all your data and transmit your location with non removable batteries.

The chips are "voluntary" in the same sense that retarded work functions are "voluntary" - you're not technically forced to participate, but they'll use it as evidence that you're not a team player or not as committed to the company or whatever bullshit when it comes time to look at people for layoffs.

give me your address suominigger
I'll book a flight tonight and curb stomp your faggot teeth in

>Urist McBiomedicalscientist has entered a strange mood

If that actually is the mark of the beast, all I can say is I'm glad this world is finally in the last hours.

For sure. For decades the right was mocked for claiming that gay rights would be the start of the descent down the slippery slope. Now we have tranny rights being shoved in our faces every single day and Canada has legalized bestiality. And the first rumblings of pedo rights are already bubbling up in the media.

pets under the law are basically considered property. comparing merchandise (property) and pets (property) to tagging adult employees of companies or children is different.

the company that is offering RFID chips to their employees sells solutions for vending machines including NFC payment, this is to get the name of their company in the papers.

americans don't even trust credit cards with RFID in them and rejected paypass/paywave, now virtually no credit cards in the US have inbuilt contactless chips.

Well look at the Euro, which replaced the currencies of NINETEEN different countries with a single currency.

The French Franc, the Deutsche Mark, the Italian Lira, the Greek Drachma, the Dutch Guilder, the Spanish Peseta... all gone.

I used many of those currencies as a child, going to those countries. Now they're all replaced by the Euro.

Nobody gets the reference :(

Unique national culture is the enemy.

>his face when not getting chipped by a professional looking person but by someone who likes like they got dragged out from the nearest cuckold gay tattoo parlour

>2015+2
>having imaginary friends

What does the chip do?

Lemmings. Thankfully we have laws against making this compulsory. For now.