Hi there I am a romani gypsy and I am proud of my origin. Is there any other romani people here...

Hi there I am a romani gypsy and I am proud of my origin. Is there any other romani people here? Can I be a right-winger and nationalist too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you go back to India,sure.

im telling your mom that you're on Sup Forums bro. spanking incoming

romani Muslim, now i've fucking seen it all, thanks liberals

Return the stolen phone you're posting from and go back to india.

>Can I be a right-winger and nationalist too?
What country would you be a nationalist for?

Big part of romani people are muslim too. We receive many donations from our frends from Saudi Arabia

A Romani nationalist country...
Are you going to be proud of the sewers or something?
sage'd

I want all romani people to unite and made a new country, somewhere over Romaniaa and Bulgaria

how about yall fuck off back to India instead

Haha,in your fucking dreams,you shitskin cigan.

We'll just genocide you all.
EU will get butthurt.
And this is how WW3 starts.

Fucking gypsies.

You know how the expert determined that gipsies and indians are related?
They both shit in the streets.

But why all people are brothers. Romani people loves everyone. Don't hate us!

Then why the fuck you fucking ROM cancer steal from people?
Gas yourself, scum

Please do us a favour and neck yourself

I even don't steal anything.I just found it and take it to use it permanently.

Sage, gipsies are not worth of paying attention.

were it not for you we would be the most hated group in balkan

Fuck off gypo scum.

Why don't you and your whole family of parasites pack your old steel and fuck off back to India?
Making a gypsy country in India makes more sense,seeing as how they exiled your ancestors in the first place.

odjebi cigane

Fuck off, we're full

As a part-Gypsy, I can say you're a fucking degenerate. All our people did was steal and lie for shits and giggles and became a fairly good-sized cancer on Europe's ass causing us to either immigrate to America in the 1800's or stay and be gassed by Hitler. And despite that you say you're proud of your heritage yet you're a mudslime. At least stick with the degenerate religion you're ancestors worship if you're unwilling to worship Jesus

poooooooooooooo

But why? We are romanians also. I am born in Romania. And I am proud of my country.

Usually in Italy, ROM steal the fuck out of people and just place their damned camps everywhere.
I don't know about other countries, although I'm pretty sure it's the same.

Also, stop fucking each other and learn to masturbate

I am gypsy but i dont even speak the language :( all my friends are white, even my gf is white... makes me sad

KILLING GYPSIES SHOULD BE LEGAL IN EVERY NATION

Are you not proud of your gypsy origin? Why? We are great people. Charlie Chaplin is one of us. Vladimir Lenin too,

>We are romanians
no youre subhuman

Thank you for the support brother! India is our ancestry homeland.

>nationless parasites
>nationalist

Gass yourself and your whole family.

At least we are not anglish

>Great people
>Lenin

full of poo

It's sad that she is white and you are traitor to our nation, shame of you

u r not true gypsy, u r jst whitewashed scum

what nation though, gypsies in next two villages are different people already, not even talking about different countries, and yeah its a bit sad i have to go with gadjo girl but i couldnt find good gypsy girl

>yeh those english sure are bad
fuck off you sub-human nigger at least we contribute to the world unlike you parasites : stealing and prostituting. You are just dumb jews.

No, u just colonize and borrow treasures from other's countries

That's sad bro. At least your children can be light-skinned

>no
M8 face it you're scum, you've been kicked out and shunned in every country you went to and for good reason. No one likes you and they never will.
Nothing wrong with colonising Africa anyway.

how is that a good thing, white people are ugly

You're not Romanians,even if your name is coincidentally similar,our origins are not. Your place is not in the Balkans,but in the middle east,so fuck off you smelly subhuman.

I love white woman. They have good bodies.

Romani and Romanians have common history and ancestry. Look at the names you idiot.

>WE

Anglo is subhuman. The Romani build the Roman Empire. And we have great singers like Sasho Roman! Fuck your queen.

>WUZ

>The Romani build the Roman Empire
we wuz romans n sheeit, no

not my experience, most beautiful thing about her would be the big blue eyes, tho sometimes it creeps me out

Didnt you know? What they teach you at school at this bloody island?

real history about the Roman empire. Are you really saying Constatine, Augustus and Theodesius are Romani. Fuck off you have nothing and now you are stealing others history.

Constatine, Augustus and Theodesius are ordinary Romani names.

Even Versace is superior Romani name

They are Latin and Greek names, stop stealing others stuff.

Of poo and shit eaters.

Latins are subhuman gypsies. Greeks are arab. f u whitie

You're the idiot,gyppo. Romanians are called like that because of the Latin influence(Romance) they got from the Roman Empire and Byzantium. You came from India and were sold as slaves by Mongols and Turks on our lands and the boyars bought you or killed some of you. The name you have romány is simply one of the most retarded coincidences,but we do not share ancestry with filthy indians. Now do you understand?

You were even forced in the Middle Ages to change your name,since it was too similar to Roman or Romanian(vlach)

And the latins ware Romani

Romani
Roma
Roman Empire

Superior Versace Roma

Go to hell you nasty sand rat.

You culturally apropriate those names because you have the "we wuz kangs" mentality. When I see a dirty gyppo with a name like "Romeo",I obviously realize it's not an italian.

Latins were meditarranean europeans who contributed to civilization,while Rromány were dumb subhumans who even Indians hated and exiled.

Italians are Romani of the Italia. Alfa Romeo is the first Romani car.

Why do you have Muslim flag?

Wait what? Is it illegal?

because i receive donations from Saudi people for that

Yeah,at this point,I cannot take you shills seriously.

They grow up so quick :)

There are so many of you filthy pieces of shit in my country back in Europe.

Everytime I see one of you I get triggered. I hate you. I despise you. I damn you. I want to gas you. I want to make you pay for so many things.

Say thanks to all those pussies in our government, marxist traitors, who protect you.

>a fucking wagon wheel

holy shit u have the ashok chakra too
wtf

It was the fucking Ottomans who spread the gypos into Europe. Even the genesis of the proto-Romani was motivated by Ghaznavid mudslime incursions into northern India. Pisslam is truly a cancer on the world.

May the plague be with you

Add a white outline to that symbol for the love of god

Don't lie. You don't love gadze. We're unclean.

because they have indian origins.....

Romanians trigger level over the top right now. Good job OP, you gyppo scum, good job.

Of course. There's plenty of Romanian nationalists!

You can be a nationalist. You just have to move to this poster's country:

You never should have kept them as slaves. Similar resultant problems here in the US.

objectively impossible,if all the cigans go back to india every street would be a designated shitting street

No. How the fuck can you be a gypsy nationalist? No nation is yours.

At least you're on the continent your misbegotten kind spawned on.

Iesi in mortii ma-tii din tara mea!

Lots of love, Romani user but we don't want you, were full as you see.

You guys don't even look like us anymore.

And remember, don't fuck around in Romania. Everyone hates your community as it is.

>romani gypsy
>proud

pick one

also no you can't be a nationalist because your people are nationless scum

Stop larping you idiot. Muslims know that stealing is haram and that thieves should get their hands cut off and begging is also haram if you can avoid it. If a gypsy was a proper muslim they would not be gypsies anymore.

Look at the area between india and europe. Do you find any gypsies there? No... Due to islam they fixed themselves and got proper jobs and stopped being gypsies.

As this guy mentioned: Ottomans let gypsies travel, but only when they became christian they became the degenerates that they are now. If you don't steal and beg then you are not a gypsy, and if you do then you are a horrible muslim and you would be totally shunned for your secular behaviour.

>ITT:everybody falling for the most obvious bait

Why you do this

Man, the gypsy problem is bigger than the Jewish problem.

Come to think of it, this shit is bait af.

Sage?

Who the fuck designed that crosshair? You can't even see your target.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Without a question. And fast.

Antonescu should have killed you all lying parasites.
>we wuz brothers
>we wuz same ancestors