What is the Nigger King up to these days?

What is the Nigger King up to these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-01/sorry-joe-biden-and-eric-holder-obama-just-picked-his-2020-candidate-and-its-not-you
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back on welfare

Being remembered as the last real president of the United States.

Setting up prince nigger.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-01/sorry-joe-biden-and-eric-holder-obama-just-picked-his-2020-candidate-and-its-not-you

>Zerohedge
Lol

he set up a war room in D.C. to try and take down Trump. he's gonna be publicly lynched soon though. they just started a special prosector to investigate him.

he's getting tired of michelles dick and is now looking forward to all the gayness up in the penitentiary

kys shill

I hear about this WAR ROOM but I don't see any proof or anything. Also, I heard he was in a country that doesn't extradite so how could he do that and war room at the same time hmm???

>Deval "Free 'Em All" Patrick

Knew It. A while back I needed to raise my blood pressure, so I was listening to my local NPR affiliate station when he was doing his last monthly appearance. King Nigger calls in himself and sucked Deval's dick. The guy was a disaster for Massachusetts.

Maybe in whatever libcuck haven you live in.

why does tyler durden post news and why is every other sentence fucking bolded? thats not how you fucking use bold for articles either. its supposed to improve SEO and scannability and stop people from just skimming the fucking page by catching eye and focus on the bold. this fucking article is painful to look at and read and its like this for every post. they are retarded and deserve to be a fucking garbage alt right shithole news source.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, trumpcuck. I cherish knowing that your fat orange turd will never get even a fraction of the respect Obama got. Sleep tight!

>last real President

Lol

Cucked little trumphicks quick to defend daddy donnys honor. Succ that orange cunt extra hard tonight, sweetie.

wuzzing

will never be another nigger president in my lifetime

He just bought a house and had his cheif of staff move in because most 80 year old women live with their boss.

Lmao. The fucking nigger offered hope and change and brought about the worst "economic recovery" we've ever fucking seen. Eight years of weakness and failed foreign policy, bowing down the sand niggers in the Middle East. Yeah, Obama was the "last greatest president."

You're so delusional it's actually sad, kid.

Probably being a local warlord in one of the nigger neighborhoods.

Yeah that's why little Donny got to inherit record high markets and a booming economy (well, booming for everyone besides corn farming hicks of middle America).
Sorry trumpcuck, it doesn't matter how many times you try to rewrite history, the country remembers Obama as one of the best presidents in history only to be followed by the worst. Hope you don't cry too much over that.

Whatever you say, sweetie.

Laying low, hoping the truth doesn't come out.
Watching his "legacy" go down the toilet where it belongs.

All of that talk and all of those reports about him buying a house in DC....has he ever gone to the fucking thing?

last black president of the United States*

Cooking souls, taking away guns, praying to Allah, flying back and forth to Kenya, consulting reptilian overlords and whatever other retarded shit my 70-year-old parents have accused him of

Hanging out in countries with no extradition treaties for some reason

I CAN BEAT THAT NIGGER LMAO

Deval is Obama 1.0 Sounds like a nerd who got stuffed in lockers. Used a secret email address to set up sweetheart deals with Wind Turbine companies together with the now jailbird former speaker of the MA house. So what I'm saying is he's a perfect Democrat.

Eating pizza and hot dogs as usual

fpbp

>record high markets
Yeah those markets actually hit record highs when Trump took office due to the fact that businesses are more confident with the Trump Administration. Kek.

Sucking Reggie Love's cock and getting pounded in the ass by Moochele.

first whitewashed african president

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN DAS JUDEN BITCH
His Royal Highness' title is *K I N G N I G G E R* NoT nigger king

fuckin kek'

Hopefully preparing for his heart attack. nigglet knows so much about Clintons and muslim corruption, he;s no longer safe.

Of course he can always choose Michael Jackson path, sucking kids cock in Saudi or Dubai or Bahrain or whatever.

At least he will go down as a PRESIDENT.

Deval Patrick is a muslim. Just type his name and muslim into google and youll find more than enough proof of it. Obama was a muslim and hes just trying to get another fucking mudsime into office.

>last real president of the United States.
As if a Damnatio Memoriae won't eventually be placed over his entire presidency.

watermelon 'n basketball much nigguh

Badmouthing USA around the world and shilling global warming.

Yeah, the markets must have magically reached the first 19k before being bumped up the last 2k.

He's gonna go down alright.

But not on his own daughter.

How's Brock's shit taste? You seem to be eating an awful lot of it. Two scoops even.

Except that he sucked more black cock than you, I'll bet you were more qualified for the position. But so is the guy cleaning toilets at a Chinese train station.

He goes down alright, and so do you.

You seem to be an expert on knowing the right amount to eat. I suppose practice makes perfect.

he went back to running Al Qaeda

Do you need a hug? You seem like you're about to break into tears sweetie.

No thank you. Not from a pederast like you. Also, hugging me will send you to a zerobamacare dental plan asap

You're a cantaloupe

Who said anything about me...
I know donny isn't one to show much affection but I figured he would at least return the favor tonight with a hug. Guess I overestimated his generosity.

I'm going to leave you to ponder on that last one. Say hi to Donny for me :)

So witty.. you utterly destroyed me shill, pls make me famous on your pizza-focused boards.

Why don't you fucking libtards come to enjoy Eastern European culture... you know...eat some pork, drink some alcohol, fuck some girl with an ID card, piss on muslims and communists, eventually in a hotel your actual President did it too?

oops... sorry about girls part. I forgot you like to be treated like a wiping cloth by niggers

>What is the Nigger King up to these days?

Not returning to Detroit to be a "Black Lives Matter" activist as he wants to stay alive and he knows he could not stop the murders.

half black
(still under investigation)

Cuddling white babies

Hanging with teen queens

Stealing inventions

>u mad white boi

Being loved by children

*drops mic*

Teaching kids to walk

Being an all around great guy

Meanwhile ...

Oh man so glad we got rid of the fucking nigger
btw
>all those white children
where ever that is they must be doing something right

REEEEEEEEEEEE

treason
spying on the whitehouse

He, David Axelrod,Valerie Jarrett and David Simas are running his 3rd term from his house in D.C. Valerie Jarrett even moved in with him.
In addition to conducting his 3rd term, they are working on Deval Patrick's 2020 Presidential campaign.

>record high markets
>based on low interest rates and share buybacks

Wew i wonder how this is going to end.

Lowkey staying out of the US.

Suspicious if you ask me.

He's ruling a parallel shadow state just some blocks from the WH

Oh those fucking digits

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Nu ii mai invita pe autisti americani sa se uite la europa de est
Si vezi ca ai fost momit foarte tare, incearca sa nu mai dai (you)-uri asa de usor

This until 2020

Yeah, right. This nigger was like all the other nigger leaders. He truly belongs in a country like Sierra Leone or Liberia, since he governed the US like he was leader of West Africa.

that has to be the best quote before juxapositioning to Obama shaking Trumps hand in the White House.

Lol you are a real one not bait, tell me why he was so good please, I need to understand your thinking or lack of

>brought about the worst "economic recovery" we've ever fucking seen

>Inherits an awful and ailing economy
>Works diligently to fix it
>Recovery starts
>"U AIN RECUVIRIN IT FAST ENUFF!" :- Armchair assholes
>Dow hits highest water mark ever shortly after leaving
>"DAS SUM TRUMP MAGIC! MAGA!" :- Armchair assholes

Cool.

He's running the communist insurrection.

Actually can any one post a photo of Obama in American in the past 5 months? Like a picture that clearly shows he's in America and not with a blank neutral colored interior wall. If obama loved America and was proud of the shit he did, why has he been MIA from his own country