"The Man In Black destroyed everything in my world..."

>"The Man In Black destroyed everything in my world..."

What a coincidence; the black man is destroying everything in my world...

But seriously, how come blacks are so overrepresented in media? And why are they making so many movies with blacks cast as white characters?

matthew mcconaughey is the man in black you stupid Fuck.

THE MAIN FUCKING CHARACTER THE FUCKING GUNSLINGER IS BLACK YOU STUPID KEK

I don't understand why they don't put more Hispanics in anything.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil

Roland Deschain transcends race, gender, and age. Anyone who read all seven of the DT novels would understand that. No problem with them casting Roland as a black dude since it is a continuation of the series rather than an adaptation (an adaptation would REQUIRE a white Roland). I am sick to death of them casting black people in roles meant for white characters though. If you want a black lead that bad use a different script.

>continuation of the series rather than an adaptation
What? That's even dumber. The entire ending to the series was shit. The first book probably should have just been a standalone. You Honk maffah.
Black Roland is a dumb idea, avoiding this shit film.

>avoiding this shit film

That's your prerogative. The ending was complete shit but left it open that this cycle may be different for Roland. That's what the whole "Horn of Eld" shit was about in the final lines of the book. King was just rushing to finish the series because he was afraid of dying and leaving it incomplete.

It's a bad attempt by (((them))) to get you to believe in multiculturalism and think that niggers are functioning members of society.

>he was afraid of dying and leaving it incomplete.
That might have been better desu, looping endings just don't do it for me. First book still best book I think.

>matthew mcconaughey is the man in black you stupid Fuck.
He knows, just pointing out that it's the opposite in reality. Where black people ruin let's say quite a lot of the things they touch.
Or like a saying someone posted her a little while ago;
>When the Yellow man finds an oasis in the desert, he maintains it.
>When the Black man encounters an oasis, he turns it into a desert.
>When a White man finds a desert, he turns it into an oasis.

>But seriously, how come blacks are so overrepresented in media? And why are they making so many movies with blacks cast as white characters?
>overrepresented
I'm glad someone pointed that out because considering they are only 13% of the population in a majority white nation they get MASSIVE amounts of attention.
They also get the affirmative action and race based hiring essentially.
>The squeaky wheel gets the oil
Exactly, i mean blacks know they shouldn't be hired in front of others simply for being black, or have lower requirements than others at various things etc. So notice how they are freaking out now that trump is trying to return it to merit based things.. As in if they can't deliver at same level as everyone else, they will fail/not get the job etc. And it's about time that the US stopped those ridiculous practices in the first place.

Niggers larp about fairness but what they want is preferential treatment, preferential treatment based on race that is institutional such as affirmative action with literally race based quotas shafting white people and other demographics in favour of blacks.. that's institutional racism that they are larping about, only thing is it didn't exist till it was installed to benefit blacks.

Idra Elbis is British, and niggers hate it when black british people are cast in American films.

The stupidest thing from casting idris elba as roland the lead character, is that roland is completely different in the books and it changes his background completely, just to fill in some racial/diversity quota.

Idris has been good in other movies, i found him compelling in prometheus aswell as in pacific rim. But casting him for this just shows that him being black has EVERYTHING to do with him being hired for this, and nothing to do with his acting skills or being true for the book. Which also must suck for him in many ways.

People are just starting to notice this kind of selective preference more and more, and it ruins good storylines and good movies aswell. Movies have essentially become some kind of affirmative action program and sjw niggers treat it like that, and i'm sorry but people just aren't interested in paying for that.

Just look at the recent dunkirk movie, where indians started to complain they weren't in it etc. Eventhough no indians fought at dunkirk. It's just ridiculous.. And people are getting fed up with it.

This was such a retarded casting. I was hyped about the possibility of a dark tower movie/series for a while, but casting a black guy in the place of a man who's the embodiment of 'the west' and Clint Eastwood was literally the one thing that turned me off wanting to see it.

I guess it wasn't enough that one of the other main characters, Susan, was black

I agree with you. The ending was garbage and it would have been better left unfinished. I still want to see where this story goes though.

The illuminati are grooming their next goon.
Whites were the last useful idiot beast of burden but we've outgrown our usefulness.

We now have black gunslingers, black superheros and black fathers, next thing we know we'll get a black prince charming for a white princess...

Awoken by true love's first rape

The worst thing is that they could have had Susannah a black civil right activist woman. But noooo let's cast Idris Elba for a character modeled on Clin Eastwood be cause we are lazy assoles.

I enjoyed the novels as a kid, but I'm not seeing this judaized negrophilic trash. 1488 GTKRWN

Susan isn't just black, she is a sassy civil right activist woman. It's the SJW wet dream! The fact that they didn't use her character show that this producer hav eno fucking idea what they are doing.

They'll make Susannah white to balance it out. :^)

>ku klux klan Susannah

I'd watch it.

It'd be messy to have any talk of racial differences and having them be overcome by comradery and understanding, so we'll just have them fight some CGI monsters for those scenes.

The retarded paperback pulp fiction of Stephen Kang deserves this nigger movie.

This is a sequel not an adaptation. If you read the novel you know she chooses to step off the path of the beam and abandon the tower. Would make no sense for her to be in this.

>throws Roland's gun into the trash as she walks off from the story

(((Holier-than-thou-wood))) virtue signalling to minorities. Boycott these (((films))). It's like they're in a race to out cuck one another.

I understand why though. Roland does have a glamour on him and she's the only person to ever have realized it. She got raped + impregnated by a demon for Roland, mentally torn apart for Roland, and then loses her husband and surrogate son for Roland. At some point enough have to be enough.

This is what will happen sadly

>Slav
>Being able to read

No, it fucking doesn't

>gun made from melted down excaliber
>passed from generation to generation for untold eons
>in the fucking trash
I get it too, different world and it had already started to lose the magic that made it so special, but still. Seeing such a treasured storied item just dumped in the garbage feels wrong.

And why is it ALWAYS Idris Elba?
Has he ever played an original role in his life?

He was good in Pacific Rim I guess.

Jews.
Who do you think owns the media entirely?
Black people? Hahahaha.

CANCELING THE APOCALYPSE was a pretty fun moment, I enjoyed him in that role.

>mad about the end of the series

you were warned that ka is a wheel, cully.

>stories that loop without end
My own fault for being curious and getting on the ride I suppose

Lol, what do Americans read besides 50 shades, S. Kang and Dr Seuss?

Instructions on boxes of TV dinners. I don't know if kids even read actual books anymore.

Isn't Odettas racism against whites and Roland a major point of her character ark?

Did they change that around because only whites can be racist or something retarded like that?

Yep, that would be racist to portray on screen though, so CGI battles will take place instead.