UK

This is how mans living ouchea.

vidmax.com/video/160772-Shocking-video-of-men-who-turned-into-zombies-by-Spice-drug

I get the feeling Sup Forums is pretty middle class, who here living below the poverty line with me?

I dont get bennys and work a technically not "illegal" job below minimum wage like im some polish cunt, anyway im considering to go homeless for a bit so i have no bills and can actually save up some cash.

i wont be a beggar asking man for a quid, just living in the street, can i just pop a tent up anywhere? there is a lot of fields near me and also considering ill be pitched up from 12am to 6-7am i wont be setting up shop like some Irish nigger

what you think? general vews on homeless people? not leaches on bennys or beggars, just homeless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
hooktube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ouchea
>bennys
?

Going homeless for 2-3 months is the ultimate test

Looks like Schultz

Out here and benefits/welfare

Im in Coventry so not a massive city, lots of small dark places, I've even "scouted" a few good places while in out and about doing other things

I am technically under the poverty line as my income is zero. But I have access to assets worth millions. I just have trouble spending that cash without the authorites noticing.

I dont even bother to apply for Social benefits. Because its not worth my time. So am I rich or poor ? I dont know.

Most homeless make over £100 a day. There are many shelters available. Council will even give you a free house and then you can claim jsa, dla or income support. Not enought money to pay for a smack habit though.

you can build a tent pretty much anywhere and no authority will do anything in that regard, unless it's a national park or some shit. Whatever you do, don't go innawoods during winter, since now winters in the UK are getting colder every year.

quick tip: bring some protection against wild foxes, chavs, paikies, gypsies, 13 yo hooligans and muslims

once you do that, you'll be fine

>Not enought money to pay for a smack habit though

Not worth it then

I've been to Coventry... there are loads of abandoned houses that are sealed up, it's pretty easy to break in and stay there... but then again, someone might already be in there

this is a bad idea

how much are you making and what skills/experience have you got?

That is why we have homeless because getting a dog and begging is more profitable. Free housing, benefits and food banks. Fields full of fruit and veg near every town. No excuse for them.

>Spice-drug
the fuck?

People are overdosing turmeric, curry?

Synthetic weed.

Cheers mate, I am a chav though and I've booted a fox before so I'll be safe from those two

in what way it's better than normal thing?

Drugs are degenerate in general, but I cna't imagine why anyone would take that over normal weed.

It's cheaper or what?

I guess these weed memes are becoming reality.

I've never smoked that stuff in the video and don't have a smack habbit, probably will make room in the budget for beers or something if I do live in a tent and like user said it's only gonna be getting colder from here on out

Kek that is nothing compared to bath salts. These are like slow zombies, bath salts create quick feral enduring zombies.

well if a guy can keep himself clean and fed while being homeless and not on drugs then its alright by me
as long as you dont excessively litter the place you camp

>spice
I smoked that but it didn't happen to me, I just got dizzy.

>It's cheaper or what?
Most people like to feel stimulations, but most can't understand the total degenerates
My unironic most radical political opinion
>whole segments of population who do nothing but drug
>cannot be stopped by law or logic
>neverending search for drugs creates crime
LE failed, layoff the cops/doctors
>provide food, housing, drugs, entertainment, medical care for all degenerate alky/druggy types
>must be spayed/neutered
Problem solved in 2 generations
No one can deny this is the most humane and socially hygenic solution to the problem
>nazi eugenics means this will never happen because this means I'm a nazi
>slippery slope

>in what way it's better than normal thing?
It's just alot cheaper and you can get it online.

it's not better

Well if I do go homeless I'll be able to keep clean enough not to be noticeably dirty but I think I have two choices if I do go homeless

Either like that user said go in to the city, there are lots of abandoned places and nooks and crannies you could set up a bed with a cover over your head or go in to the fields with a tent, obviously I'll still have access to shops and go to work but it will be pretty much off the grid

dont even fuckin try it, the synthetic shit they douse their "herbs" in it which is just weeds dried is fucking sinister and nobody knows what exactly is in a pack. like you smoke that one brand, its fine and kidna of like weed, you smoke another brand and shit like in the vid happens to you. Aint worth it.

>direct link to VICE
Hooktube that shit to prevent views. Just change the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w