Why does Sup Forums hate women?

Why does Sup Forums hate women?

Because most of us are under 18 and girls are yucky.

Sup Forums doesn't hate women
only sluts and feminists

They're irrational, ruled by their emotions and thanks to the media and higher education under the impression that their God's gift to mankind and deserve the world regardless of what they can offer.

i dont hate them. i do have a lot of contempt for all the weak men who enable their shit behavior though.

cooties

Because they're rural and suburban retards and all the women have moved to the city where they're surrounded by ultra high IQ androgynous liberal males

Are you?

Cause they are different

Because they're a money pit.

I love women. Why do you hate women?

Because they're strong and independent and don't need no man.

bitter virgins

>God's gift to mankind

well some of them are

you are mixing /r9k/ with Sup Forums again OP.

Sup Forums hates degeneracy, not women. women are essential.

I love women, but they don't belong in politics

Damn tay tay got some good taytays... I always thought she was plank like an ironing board.

That's not true. We respect hwamen!

>Why does Sup Forums hate women?

>the Sup Forums is a hivemind meme.

This. We respect women who know their place and how to contribute to the function of society. Sadly that represents an ever-dwindling portion of the female population.

Fucking hated Peggy. Shit character.

Peggy is great what's your issue.

she's meant to be hated

As with all people, I don't generally hate them. The problem is that more and more women these days lack the qualities that make them good company.

They always hurt my feelings and are sexist.

This. She's meant to represent the traditional wife, cautiously sampling the allures of female empowerment.

Who cares what women think and are.
Just watch your back for vixen.

Most on pol probably dont hate all women. It's just that there are a lot of women to hate

Also this. Most people are hate-worthy.

1 post by this ID

1 post by this ID

Anons who do not hate women are kissless virgin neckbeard basement dwellers that have never had the unfortunate experience of living with any woman other than their mothers and sisters. While women are crucial to expanding the superior white race, they are the root of all that is evil and they are never to be trusted or allowed to do anything other than wash, iron, fuck and raise children. Those that support "muh strong independent womyn" are the first that will be purged when Day of the Rope comes.

Because women are like niggers and not be trusted with anything.

All that's missing from the pic is three nigglets by the brides side and the bull by the grooms side. Followed by the bride holding divorce papers.

Because in order to facilitate this gigantic theft of man's birthright (this country), it requires participation of all women, even if it is only to keep silent about what's going on. Or raising their sons to be disgusting cuckolds, then turning around and saying that they need to open the borders to third world men because their own men have become cuckolds.

Then there's the constant traffic jams every day because the bitches are yakking on their cell phones while tailgating and causing a domino effect or accidents. Then there are the useless middle management parasites at every workplace, somehow able to tell men what to do but produce nothing themselves.

Even though they have all of these advantages and shit that they didn't earn and could have never built in a million lifetimes, they still sit there and bitch and complain about muh patriarchy and somehow women being historical or current victims when both couldn't be further from the truth.

>Jaded

I can't wait for the entire thing to unravel, for women's "choice" to become "submit or die" just so sick of the lies and manipulations and the duplicity and believing males to be somehow beneath them like dogs when man created all of the value, invented 99.9999% of everything, and fought and died in trenches just so we can get fucked out of our country by vapid empty holes.

>Why does x hate y?
Sage this bait faggotry

this, women are nation wreckers

Believe it or not, women have two growth spurts. First one for height and basic puberty, second one fills in the gaps a bit.

BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME REEEEEEEEEE!!!

They don't make any sense