Rundown on the Awan Brothers

So im trying to get the story straight.

The Awan Brothers are the IT guys of Debby Wassermann-Schulz. The police seized the laptop of one of the Awans to which DWS responded with threats to get the laptop back
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Also 3 lawyers came up dead in the district DWS is responsible for and of which one at least was working on a DNC fraud case
investmentwatchblog.com/3-dead-attorneys-in-2-weeks-in-debbie-wasserman-shultzs-florida-district/

Then 1-2 days ago one of the Awan Brothers was arrested while leaving leaving the country
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrested-trying-flee-country-n786651

Then yesterday a story broke that Session will anounce multiple investigation regarding criminal leaks which people think is connected to all this.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/sessions-announce-leak-investigations-following-several-trump-outbursts

Also pic related allegedly shows one of the Awans partying with Seth Rich on the night where he was (((robbed)))

Furthermore there are rumors about the Awan Brothers being in contact with iraqi officials leading to people thinking they are selling classified information of the US. That gets us back to Huma Abedin which supposedly was a spy for the Saudis. Is this whole Avanbrothers thing some huge spyring in the US government? Is pizzagate used to get those spies into the government and make sure everyone shuts up about as they are otherwise exposed as pedos?

Did i miss something? Did I get anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrested-trying-flee-country-n786651
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2024989
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
archive.is/ERD02
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305
archive.is/MbI18
archive.is/7lGkm
archive.is/gYkVW
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886
archive.is/uGr8i
archive.is/KRPj5
archive.is/jNirB
archive.is/SRQy0
archive.is/nN6e9
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
archive.is/WxohD
archive.is/u7fYM
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
archive.is/tO0Sg
archive.is/prbwH
archive.is/hlRuD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally no proof for any of this

I think that pic of the Awan bro on the night of his death turned out to be an old pic and not Awan.

(((Seth Rich)))

This needs to stop John

sure, nothing to see here

possible. what is the source of that pic? i just saw people talking about here

Don't be retarded OP

fake news

drumpf created the seth rich history,trump tower employees fabricated the details and the_donald mods who are in the russia/trump tower payroll started spamming the story here and in reddit

SHUT THE FUCK UP TRANNY!

Reminder: Don't respond to shills, they get paid by (You)s

yeah ok, doesnt seem much like him. so that pic was disinfo i suppose?
either way it doesnt make the rest less suspicious

Remember what happened to Seth Rich, John?

Just

true though, you're getting played

Basically everything you said was write except for....

>Also pic related allegedly shows one of the Awans partying with Seth Rich on the night where he was (((robbed)))

That's not Awan, and that picture is from 2015.

>Then 1-2 days ago one of the Awan Brothers was arrested while leaving leaving the country

Technically this happened last thursday or friday I believe.

> Is this whole Avanbrothers thing some huge spyring in the US government?

This should have been at the very beginning of your post. The Awans have been doing this for over 10 years. They were placed by DWS on extremely sensitive committees in charges of IT and were able to set up laptops to "phone home" data at certain intervals, effectively turning their laptops into spy devices. The black mail potential here is incomprehensible.

They are also responsible for setting up fake Democratic donation pay portals that siphoned money back to HRC. Potentially, they are also responsible for setting up the digital footprints for the fake voting sites.

Fun supplemental fact: Not a single Democratic super delegate that ever had a history of hiring an Awan brother voted for Bernie.

about the 1-2 days thing. my bad. the OP is actually from 2 days or so ago itself, but its still pretty much all i know about the case and thought maybe i get some updates. also i feel its a good rundown for those who have no idea.
i heard people talking about how the Awans had access to all congress emails, but couldnt find a source for that though but them being in the IT it isnt that unlikely.

>Fun supplemental fact: Not a single Democratic super delegate that ever had a history of hiring an Awan brother voted for Bernie.
thats indeed curious. were their all blackmailed to support hillary? but than also every single one of them would have dirt on them in the first place to be blackmailed

>I think that pic of the Awan bro on the night of his death turned out to be an old pic and not Awan.

I think you're right but I don't have the link to the thread where the guy who had this picture said it was from a year before, I just read many people say the guy came back and said he was wrong and it wasn't from the night of the murder. It's important to separate facts from speculations.

Yours mums pussy is getting played by my fingers

yet you are completely unable to come up with any argument to refute anything, just like just saying "its nuffin lol". i feel insulted by that low effort shilling

BIG!

ALL MUSLIMS MUST BURN,

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Do you know what's in this picture John?

that people still take anything serious. at this point the media has as much credibillity as anon5 or victory of the LARP

some bump

That is not an Awan brother...stop this shit

Spotted the nigger

first post shill post

this faggots

we talked about it in the beginning. my bad. sorry

Awan Brothers are Pakistan IC that got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).

[KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

[Pakistan vs India vs China] is WW3. Keep track of the Military Movements & Border Clashes.

>believing a low-quality troll
I've got some Shareblue information to sell to you

That isnt Imran, stop spreading disinfo

checked. i give you 2 (You)s for everything you got, this one included

some bump

cross-threading for posterity

here's the screengrab of Seth's fb when he uploaded the photo
including the twitter i got it from
not sure who posted the red circle one or who any of the guys in the photo are
but none of them are awan

thanks bruh

Just how mentally unstable really are you Frank??

bump

another bump. last one if noone cares anymore

Open Letter of Rebuttal To Imran Awan's Lawyers from Pizzagate Researchers
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2024989

i doubt it will do anything though

Disinfo everywhere even though we just learned the truth. All of Congress maintains secret servers outside the scope of govt to abuse loopholes in the lobbying disclosure act. Anwan was not a spy or a blackmailer. He was not extorting innocent congressmen. He was maintaining their illegal shady corrupt virtual backroom dealings with the donor class. Pizzagate and perhaps even Seth rich are dnc driven memes to distractions us from the truth.

Congress is for sale to the highest bidder but not on govt systems. They do their dirty business through private server IT guys maintain for them.
The system isn't at risk because a guy got killed or because podesta likes pizza. It's at risk because the entire Congress is doing pay for play in virtual backroom.
Everything else is shilling and distracting from this fact.

>Pizzagate and perhaps even Seth rich are dnc driven memes to distractions us from the truth.
the elite isnt kidnapping and raping our children goys

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 she (Nora Maccoby) talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

but all just coincidence right?

Multiple senators wore the socks in pick related
archive.is/ERD02

These socks seem to be exclusively available on this website
m.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/mint-pizza-and-pop-socks-4161305

Chairman of this onlineshop is Sir Phillip Green
archive.is/MbI18
This friendly guy also lend his private jet to the McCanns to tour around
archive.is/7lGkm
And he seems to also get along really well with Bill "I put my dick everywhere I shouldnt" Clinton
archive.is/gYkVW
furthermore "Sir" seems to be a honourary badge for pedos, like:
Sir Jimmy Savile
Sir Phillip Green
Sir Clement Freud

Also aside from the pedotriangles:
Coke & Pizza = Cocaine & Children?

Big if true

Geez...the EVIDENCE of REAL CRIME AND CORRUPTION is in the possession of the FBI. We need severe public pressure on them to truly charge the politicians caught in the Anwan mess. If you keep larping about the occult and pizza and solving murders the actual fucking criminals...our Congress...WILL BURY THE TRUTH...They are selling us out every day and you dumbfucks had an exclusive reveal today but it doesn't fit your job descriptions so you keep larping bullshit.

Your congressman it woman is getting rich breaking laws and conspiring against the public trust.

That's your fucking crime you shillfuck.

They were hired by DWS to kill Seth Rich.

Yeah. This picture don't have an Awan brother in it. And it was posted to Seth's fuckfacebook account in 2015.
OP is a faggot.
sage goes in the options field.

honestly sounds like this is your first day here m8937

i dont know. sounds farfetched. especially with the pic turning out to be disinfo

>Did i miss something?

The US Atty for the District of Columbia is Steven Wasserman. DWS's brother.

exactly this. they had her with 12400 undeclared. dead to rights.

wew. any shady events going on there?

well, at least comey that hillshill is fired

WTF

Bait image from 2015.

yeah, we cleared that up already. sadly cant change the pic anymore.

For fuck sake it seriously never ends with these pedos

Yep. Only reason not to arrest her is because they were covering for DWS and thus Hillary, Obama. Imagine if Comey was still there, Awan woulda been gone forever. Wonder what McCabe is thinking right now...

who is mcCabe, im not that well worst in the who is who of the burgers.

Yep. Only reason not to arrest her is because they were covering for DWS and thus Hillary, Obama. Imagine if Comey was still there, Awan woulda been gone forever. Wonder what McCabe is thinking right now...

Was FBI number 2 under Comey. Once Comey got fired he became number 1 until today, as Wray was confirmed as new head of FBI yesterday. So this guy Awan gets arrested just as McCabe is no longer in charge.

based trump switched leadership right in time to bust that asshole

claimed disinfo by leftypol you mean

You know what I need right now? A nice long nap. Anyone else feeling a bit tired?

just you pussy

Yes, but I'll bump the thread first faggot

well, the pic seems to be from 2015, so it seems like it isnt related.

now that you say it

>They are also responsible for setting up fake Democratic donation pay portals that siphoned money back to HRC.
Do you have a source for that?

wew that is hardcore. but regarding scalise:

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then most likely brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich based on the location, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
archive.is/KRPj5
The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
archive.is/SRQy0
Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
archive.is/nN6e9

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who is responsible for scalise, jack sava, also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
archive.is/WxohD
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
archive.is/u7fYM
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

archive.is/tO0Sg
hodkinson, the baseball shooter had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
archive.is/prbwH
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

archive.is/hlRuD
>Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for. The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.
>"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said in the statement. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms.
but happens to not mention the visit. hmmmmm

also
>The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman
>According to the bureau, 66-year old James Hodgkinson acted alone in the mass assassination attempt, in what the FBI is describing as a “spontaneous” incident.
>lone gunman
just like with abe lincoln and JFK i suppose.and so spontenious he dissappeared months prior to the attack and had a list with him.
is anyone else thinking now?

All of this is confirmed shill. Awan was arrested, they've seized multiple computers from his address and DWS. Awan brothers received a $100,000 from Ali Al-Attar who fled the US for defrauding Medicare and Medicaid for millions.

Bump.

Find the link to Pakistan establishment either military or civilian government
>Nawaz Sharif
>PML-N
>ISI

pssshhh
let him think for a while more that drumpf will be impeached.

Good read thanks user

Thank you, this isn't said enough. The guy in charge of investigating DWS is her own brother. Fucked up.

have to admit though that non of the infos i dug up myself. was posted in an /ewo/ thread a while ago, and i just put it together and tried to make it easily comprehendable. so the real heroes are somewhere out there.