Where are you you glorious bastard?

Where are you you glorious bastard?

Other urls found in this thread:

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/big-screen-cardiffs-main-shopping-13420039
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was this really "hacking" or did some faggot find an unlocked cupboard with a computer and monitor in it?

Saw this on BBC earlier, kekked hard

>Writing in an anonymous online post, the hacker claimed there was a security vulnerability with the screens.

Fuck knows but the security of a lot of these billboards and signs are usually pretty shit.

Should've just kept the Sharia Controlled Area one up instead of putting all that other bullshit up.

Shame no one posted any dank Peterson memes to get wales to sort out their fucking room.

TeamViewer's login briefly appeared on that screen, some user just took a picture of it.

it was me
i did it

you shouldn't put link in quotes

Some more info

>walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/big-screen-cardiffs-main-shopping-13420039

>A poster on the thread Politically Incorrect, on internet site Sup Forums, wrote on Twitter: “Some Anons from Sup Forums were able to hack into a billboard in Cardiff, Wales.

madman

What are you gona do about it? Weave more baskets?

>DUDE A SWASTIKA IN ITSELF IS A REDPILL LMAO

Ah, ok

Ingenious, not sure if i'd call it hacking though.

>DUDE LMAO

lol how do we know who ever did it was in the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>Leave Facebook open
>Friend writes status saying I'm now gay and coming out of the closet
>I write status afterwards saying: "I WAS HACKED1! lol"

This is extent to which the word "hacked" is understood in the media and general population.

>Anonymous source says Russia hacked the US election

AKA John Podesta gave away his fucking password through a scam, scammers found embarrassing emails, gave them to Assange who Assange released them, thus making Hillary look bad, thus potentially losing her some votes. BUT IT WAS HACKED. THE ELECTION ITSELF WAS HACKED

What is offensive?

offensive flags desu

ask thorneberry

>ban far-right fish and chips

Why does your media call every single thing "far right?" They use it so much it's become meaningless.

anything to the left of may is extremism, and goes against our BRITISH VALUES of tolerance

pic related is the most acceptable form of right wing thought

Anything less than free monies and sucking immigrant dick is considered far right.

Good luck arresting the American who was given control of that screen.

Because they are idiotic muslim lovers that live in ivory towers and think throwing buzzwords like "far right" makes them clever.

the hacking thing started 2-3 days ago. if this board is truly monitored by authorities, or journalists why did it take so long to get (((shut down)))?

was it a honeypot?

he just gave the password, so he probably still did it himself

and is now a bit nervous

I broke the dam.

It was me
I did it

>A AS IN 1 AND ONLY 1 hacker gained control
it was literally a false flag op by BBC

Nice.

The display runs Winshit. A 12 year old could break into it. It's like how there was that WannaCry malware that was locking Winturd 10 computers that were a month behind on their patches. Meanwhile there was a similar piece of malware that hit Linux servers and it targeted systems running kernel version 2, meaning they were about 10 years out of date. This is the Microsoft Experience(TM).

or a publicity stunt by the board owner

Cardiff got Bogpilled.

Password and username is literally on the side of those screens. lol.

Not even real hacking, just trolling.

Would they really put Swastikas on it?

well this was up for a while kek

Absolute madman. I saw the thread the other day where he asked what to put on the billboard, but didn't think he'd actually do it.

>or a publicity stund
>Would they really put Swastikas on it?

for publicity.

Were you in the threads?

gone into hiding

He is now in a tolerance and reeducation camp for the evil right wingers.

R.I.P

QUADS CONFIRM

Shieeeeeeet

As stupid as it is, I don't think putting up Pepe memes and swastikas really endears anyone to our position, it only perpetuates the image of us being prankster assholes.

It's like, if this is a "culture war", our weapons are designed to backfire on us. It's a waste that some proper redpilling images weren't used here.

>Those digits
That guy is screwed.

He's here....

>88 quads

Was in discord with the lads laughing it up

I don't think the people of Cardiff have the brain power to think as deeply about such matters like you do.

Sorry.

BOGGED

quick rundown please

see

Not really the media and what not freaks out like crazy over this stuff while regular people just see silly cartoons, the oddly disproportionate response makes people think

It endears us as harmless. We "hack" into bill boards and put up funny memes and yeah some offensive stuff but people laugh at what is offensive. Plus years of leftie media pushing the
>le ultra cool hackerman meme
Only pushes the idea that the folks who did this are pretty cool guys.

I am Spartacus.

>It's like, if this is a "culture war", our weapons are designed to backfire on us
the culture war has been lost a long time ago stop being so serious and have fun

>the oddly disproportionate response

except it doesn't

people forget about terrorist attacks so i doubt the media sperging over nazi symbols will hardly have a long lasting effect

Lauri Love and Gary McKinnon dindu nuffin wrong!

>made a call
>acquired American VPN
>asked for PW
>posted swastika
The bogpill is red.

my fav also we need to hijack every screen to everywhere to assault their senses until they surrender

Piccadilly Circus, anyone in London? Go do that.

No BBC, we don't.
Go false flag yourself but don't even pretend we'll fall for it.

This thread has alerted me to the growing prescence of South Wales Sup Forumstards

Make yourself known boys

we up in here

>offensive
Who exactly finds this offensive? Is the BBC capable of dredging up some useful idiot to complain about this that isn't from the radical-progressive swamp? I find it deserving of mighty keks.

is that Sunn O)))

Beautiful Labour controlled South Wales, shame there aren't enough of us.

Cardiff getting bogpilled.

Wales strong!

ump

..You think potential advertisers would be impressed by this?

good thinking

we should tweet to all those that advertise on these boards and ask them to "stop funding hate"

WALES
A
L
E
S

I did it

>Cardiff got Bogpilled.

Were people bowing to the screen?

No. you didn't.

consequences will never be the same

S-Sparticus? I-is that you?

just realised
>message about muslim control
>hoster by blowup media

if youre going to put archive urls on images use a monospace font such as courier new
courier would be able to easily tell if the second letter is l or I

>'Shariah'

>a number of concerned shoppers contacted local police

good suggestion, i never noticed that, thanks

the number is 1

IП ƬΉΣ MIDDᄂΣ ӨF ƬΉΣ ПIGΉƬ,
I DӨП’Ƭ ЦПDΣЯƧƬΛПD ЩΉΛƬ’Ƨ GӨIПG ӨП,
IƬ’Ƨ Λ ЩӨЯᄂD GӨПΣ ΛƧƬЯΛY.
IП ƬΉΣ MIDDᄂΣ ӨF ƬΉΣ ПIGΉƬ,
I ᄃΛП’Ƭ ᄂΣƬ IƬ ӨЦƬ.
ƧӨMΣӨПΣ KΣΣPƧ ƧΣΛЯᄃΉIПG
ΛПD ƧΉΛƬƬΣЯƧ YӨЦЯ ᄂIFΣ
IƬ ЩIᄂᄂ ПΣVΣЯ BΣ IП VΛIП
IП ƬΉΣ MIDDᄂΣ ӨF ƬΉΣ ПIGΉƬ

They were put into a Bog trance, they most likely have a Bog inside them right now.

>From Sup Forums

You do realise this just gives them ammo in their quest to have sites like Sup Forums removed from the internet right?

This guy just gave them more shit to justify it

Absolutely disgusting. The individual who did this obviously had no idea what these kind of disturbing images can do to a persons mental health, let alone that INNOCENT WOMEN and CHILDREN were exposed to these vile "memes". You should be ashamed.

they dont need encourage

F

if they wanted to do it so bad they wouldve dealt with that long ago wog.

Come to think of it, we had the chance to drop some massive redpills on a crowded street or even cause a mudslime chimpout by posting mohammeds.

No, all we did was post a swastika and obscure internet memes from a mongolian basket weaving forum in the middle of the night.

It was fun lads tbqh, but a real wasted opportunity.

This. They sperged too hard with the Nazi shit.

>implying the UK could ever shut down Sup Forums
Get fucked teaniggers. You'll only end up prevented from accessing the site then you'll have to actually start a revolution.

you dun goofed

Amber Rudd was in Silicone Tits Valley yesterday speaking with Google/Facefuck and others trying to impose feminist laws on the intertubes around the world.

Have fun with that and um sweetie? If you were going to have a "revolution" you would have had one when that nigger muslim was your president for 8 years.

So erm like sweetie? Just stop larping as some brave hero of the Americas, you're a fat, lazy piece of shit that has bought a gun but hasn't got the bollocks to fucking well use it because like every other fucking sheep the state has put the fear of prison into you.

Pathetic, at least we're not in denial about things, you sad fucks are.

Nice plebbit tier spacing