Repost 69

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/sen-lindsey-graham-trump-says-war-north-korea-option-n788396a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see Obama giving a real hero a medal and trump giving some baby killer a blood trophy

>be dyke

>get award for letting tranny swing penis around on tv

Don't be so bigoted

Op is probably racist

Fucking voldies

Ya we can meme you Voldemorts

Ones smiling and the other is terrified

The sign of bad men

WOW a cherrypicked photo collage! I'll be voting republican at my earliest convenience!

Right?

It was her turn drumphflstiltskens

I see a faggot

I see a drimpf man baby

WAHHHH DOES BABY NEED HIS RATTLE

Racists

Seriously, we can't let trump get his hands on the nuclear cod-

nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/sen-lindsey-graham-trump-says-war-north-korea-option-n788396a

The thing I like best about right wingers is they keep voting for their own destruction and I'm immune from all the consequences of their stupidity.

Ya they can't even draft us

Back to tumblr. You realize trying to shit up this board is like shitting in the ocean right? Its all fill of shit.

Leave and never come back

Obama is such a cuck

Give it a few years max.

>I see a man baby
It is just yourself in the reflection of the monitor

He gave her a gold medal for licking clam. Obama was a gay rights champion!

You fail to realize user

We are also an ocean of piss

You are the Atlantic and us the pacific

We are larger than you

Aren't you staring at your monitors reflection as well?

Is this like a gang initiation where you have to spam out as many comments as possible or the other middle class white manbabbies living in mommy's basement won't let you worship donald trump with them?

>we

Holy shit... You realize the internet isnt one hive mind right? Well, tumblr might be

The difference is when someone who does something for the fame gets recognized for it the award just pets their ego. When someone gets recognized for true sacrifice especially against public opinion it tends to remind them of the horrors of that sacrifice. We shouldn't be awarding people for massaging their own fucking egos.

I didn't know Ellen Degeneres was a Vietnam war hero. I reckon Obama should have though, what an idiot!

Two different awards, what is your point?

trump was a draft dodger too.

Ish thish Gregory Stevensh?

Behold: ridicule, the first resort of jewish debate tactics.

Next come shaming, vilification, ostracism and telling the police state on you.

It's funny how jews and their pet libfags always avoid using facts or actual arguments and automatically resort to these personal attacks every chance they get. They do not mean to argue with you, they do not want/aim to prove a point, nor disprove the one made by you. They mean to silence you and make your statement redundant by influencing the mind of the listener/viewer/reader. That is why the jew needs the right to be laughed at, pointed at and made to look evil - so that the regular apolitical joe would subconsciously not allow himself to agree or associate with the points made or the people making them.

Liberals use the same tactics as other cults like scientologists and Jim Jones worshippers

Nigger I voted trump but I do like to try lib tactics on us to see how we rebuttal

>Army medic
>Baby killer

underrated

Well, I showed you one way to do it. Show me one of yours.

What Sup Forums often seems to forget is that we do not need right wing death squads right now, nor government coups. We need to hone our debate skill, for there is power in words, enough of it to win battles before they start. We can't beat the juice if we fail to win at their own game - manipulation.

>ugly muff diver gets medal of freedom
>medal of freedom instantly made worthless

We can sit around all day making posts like these.
He gave the medal of honor to 5 other veterans who deserve it.

hahahahahahah, respected presidant, hahahahahahahahahahaha

One is shit the other has seen some shit.

someone's got sand in their vag!

the difference here, obama purchasing the lifetime loyalty of a vapid TV shill

>nigger
>respected
pick one.

this isnt even samefagging anymore, it's some next level shit
don't you know we can all see your ID you fucking idiot

how does it feel to get cucked by drug dealers and corrupted officials

Onigger was never respected

Bump

>We are larger than you

Eat less you fat cunt.