What does Sup Forums think about calexit, and how Californians think they're their own country

What does Sup Forums think about calexit, and how Californians think they're their own country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
archive.is/D5v0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, commies should fuck off and take the illegals with them.

As a Californian, I fully support Calexit. The second we officially succeed is the second Trump can send in the military and arrest the treasonous democrats

At this point I'm hoping CA takes steps to secede. They'll either fail economically or the US uses force to keep them in the union. Either scenario would be entertaining

secede*

We can't let it happen because of the precedent.

Other liberal states would join them until there is basically a complete split between red and blue states. The union would be over and so would our overall world influence. A perfect time for other powers to make moves and act against us.

It's like the Brexit. Meme it into reality and celebrate the chaos that ensues

At some point this century they either be a Mexican state or a Chinese province. And it'll be an utter shithole to live in.

Hope so. I want the U.S. army to go full Sherman on them after they secede.

No user, if Calexit happens, then what will stop other states from separating as well? We might see all Blacks move to one state, then secede... wait, actually this is a great idea desu

Other states do not have the cancer that is Californian liberalism

If California left, the U.S. would be nearly 70% white again overnight.

Texas is also trying to secede as well, little known fact to the World, they're pretty much Alt-right.. if Texas also seceds, we might see another civil-war of sorts, the Union would never let more than one State secede, especially a State like Texas.

Only west coast states are in a position to even attempt to secede should CA successfully secede. Places like Mass, NY, NJ, DE aren't going anywhere any time soon. Neither is California for that matter

Let them secede, then take over the land by force.

>Cali decides they want to secede unilaterally
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White
US would not permit it and would use military force if California tried

>Cali wants to try to secede with US consent
If not ignored/rejected the terms offered would be so bad that California would not want it.

Do it, just make sure you have a big fucking wall so the lower races can't go back to the states. Let them enjoy the marxist paradise it'll kikely become

Didn't West Virginia come about because of Virginia's secession?

Maybe northern California and the red, rural counties can form their own state, and become America's new fiftieth state. Then we'd lose two Democrat U.S. Senators, replace them with two conservative ones, and cast away all the illegals and Latinos and faggots.

>Everything I don't like is Communism
Right-wing intellectuals, everyone

I think it is CalPerfect. It'll be the perfect excuse to use the military against them and clean the state up. Label all the communists and atzlan retards as rebels and have them executed for rebellion and treason.

I would absolutely love to see it happen.
America would return to fiscal responsibility overnight while the degenerates all crash an burn while they allow mexicans to invade and destroy them.

They'll be a shining example of how right their enemies were.

I think it is a great idea, Nothern cally will stay in US as state of jefferson

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Isn't a Calexit literally suicide for the democratic party?

They would never win another general election again until they swung their party way to the right.
The democratic party as they know it would die.

They'd have a real difficult time winning presidential elections without that slam dunk fifty-five electoral votes they're getting from California today.

Not to mention two U.S. Senators, and however many House seats Democrats hold in California. Plus, while it's irrelevant to the outcome, Democrats would lose their 'muh popular vote' spin too; Trump would have won it sans California.

Do you believe the US will allow one of its prime naval ports and a big food producer to just leave? It will be civil war 2, they will not be allowed to exit.

>we need your electoral votes
no, we need your economy

California is a lost cause and Texas is becoming gangrenous. Both should leave

yes which is why it'll be so hilarious

CalExit would result in millions of Californians fleeing to neighboring states, turning them blue.

It's all planned.

Nah. All the businesses that reside in California do so to do business in the United States.

The second California ceased to be in the United States, many would pack up and move.

California would be a sad, broke state with no more federal dollars, no water, a shit ton of debt and a growing population of deadbeat Mexicans.

They're all gonna die....if you believe in predictive programing, the fate of the region is destruction...it really doesn't matter if they become a country, they are condemned to fail...

Calexit is fucking stupid. I don't want to break off from the USA just because of a president and hurt feelings

idk why anyone is even paying attention, its against the constitution to secede from the union
just dumb libshits being dumb and signalling how badly they want to #resist democracy

Would be pretty funny.

>Californians think they are the hot shit and try to secede
>literally rebellion so the rest just deploys the military
>Cali still part of the US, US still gets all the benefits of having Cali in the Union
>but zero of the downsides because Cali just lost its right to self-determination and is under occupation

The electoral votes would get re-apportioned, as the House would keep the same number of members (we are wildly underrepresented because of the hard cap). So a state like NY would gain but so would Texas.

I'm guessing the California politicians know that California is completely insolvent without Federal tax dollars. They'd be bankrupt within a month.

Mixed feelings, its like out catalonia, doesnt deserve independance and deserve a civil war, but by theother side is aplace full degeneracy that is trying to import inmigrants and their shitty culture, giving themfreedom andthen economic santions would be a win win

They don't even have their own power grid. At least texas exit is more practical. Calexit would be disastrous

I live in California atm and yes, I want calexit to happen
I would leave this shitty communist state right before it happens, just so I can watch the state burn from the sidelines

As a Californian I will fight to the death against this bullshit idea.

California is more than the bay & LA.

I'm very excited by it. My hope is it appeals to commies and Afro nationalists in other states who move to California. A great clearing. Play your cards right to sucker as many of them to leave the US as possible.

Then it's hit them with the following. Revoke their US citizenship. Cut off the water and electricity coming from out of state. Stop sending Social Security to the retirees. Stop protecting Silicon Valley's and Hollywood's intellectual property. California is not a member of the WTO, and it takes years to go through the process, so its elite businesses are fucked. The US government, which owns about 50% of the state's land, should sell what's contiguous to the the US to US companies and settlers - toss off the Indians too. The US should refuse to hand over the Naval Facilities at San Diego - consider it a new Guantanamo for what will happen later. The US obviously cuts off all R&D money going to California-based unis and companies. Force all defence contractors to relocate to the US or lose federal contracts.

I expect the conservatives in the central valley and up north to rebel agains the progressives, so send in the military to aid them. The result is a Gaza Strip along the coast.

The blacks and browns turn on the white liberals and once they're finished they turn on each other. After they wipe each other out send in the military to finish the job and the repopulate the coast with loyal conservatives.

>muh worlds 5th largest economy

Other than Ag, Oil, and tech, California is a consumer economy not a producer.

With liberals over regulating oil and ag and over taxing tech, the state would fail without support from the rest of the country

Yeah, like you won't see an exodus of Californians prior to the state officially seceding.

Also, this will never, ever happen and only utter idiots think it will.

ITT: People who have never been to California, which is awesome in almost every way.

Taxes are a little high, and real estate is too expensive, but there are ways around that. Like living on a boat, which I've done for 5 years now.

Nice Trips. I am totally for Cal-Exit I hope the rest of the Union Separates as well. Its the only way we can have a white ethnostate. We can take a section of the country, let the mexicans have a part, the black have the south and so on..

It would be best for you to move to Florida or Texas.

100% guaranteed. They already make up the majority of the State. Who's going to fight to keep it independent? The cucks? The kikes? The niggers?

>implying people would allow califags into their state after calexit

How you gonna do that when you have many Maxines running shit over there?

What kind of boat do you live in? How much does it cost to keep it docked?

What about the state of Jefferson

>Calexit
> Economy goes to shit in no time.
>Northern Cali votes to be back in the union.
>You got rid of millions of low skilled immigrants and liberals.

looked at.

I think this is some silly phenomena we will see from more urban populations in the future. It is the divide between cities and countryside getting bigger.

City folk live in a bubble and they don't realize they need the rest of the country, because they are so used to having everything they want and thinks food is something that comes from stores.

I think its fucking crazy how the future of the US is destined to break apart, while Europe is desperately trying to form what the US is.

I hope so. I gree up wanting to move to a big city and now am saving to buy some land and gtfo

>We can take a section of the country, let the mexicans have a part, the black have the south and so on..

You don't dream big enough. Take the 49 states. by sending all the undesirables to California. Then let them wipe each other out and retake California.

I think most south American countries have that problem.

Make jeferson the 51st state.

Things don't need to be broken if people just purge the traitors to the nation

Same with Europe, they are forming a communist union. It's nothing like the US and has destroyed Europe. Europeans are in denial but the UK has seen enough and wants out. I just hope we have the strength as a nation to also remove all darkies that are here now

Purging all the human waste is needed for the world. When we are done at home, we need to remove chink and nignog

brazil doesn't. the cities and the farms are well integrated.

i like when (((ds))) and their chinese jew money pushes this meme. it shows (((their true colors))).

we could push for the balkanization of china. or israel.

but no.

they are contracted to push for the breakup of america.

not very smart.

Best thing for everyone.

I say let them Calexit then instead of building a wall between the US and Mexico Just build a wall between the US and California.

definitely not meth addicted midget jews in heroin, ohio like you (((andrew))). or is it (((weev)))?

maxine dies the night shit goes down.

stop larping about something bigger than yourself, jew boy. is that you (((weev)))?

go hit that crackpipe you ugly fuck.

This thread is retarded. It is illegal for any state to secede from the union. If any state attempted to do so, they would lose all federal money, and would be declared an enemy of the United states.
This is a liberal fantasy that will never happen.

Sage for retarded answers

lel you for sure ain't from california. you are on the (((ds))) shillroll ya?

calexit is too big of a thing to actually fucking happen you guys
though I'd love to see the amount of butthurt for it would cause for commies

the breakup of the union is communist and jew dream come true. why does (((andrew "anglin's" daily stormer))) push this? hmmmmmmmmmm...

this isn't rocket science lads.

it's exactly what it looks like.

California produces 1/5 of total usa gdp. If California leaves the usa, the usa will collapse in just a few months.

we unironically want them to leave

>He fell for Californians' B.S.

If California left, only California would collapse, not the U.S.

Jidf RAUS

ya, you know...all the millions of illegals here isn't a good enough reason to send help in the form of military. nope.

instead, let's push jewish communist memes about breaking up the union!! ayyy lmao hol up right (((andrew)))? what a fucking retard.

This is fake news

if CA goes the entire west coast goes, and then the pnw...

but that is what (((ds))) wants. the breakup of the union.

Lol no, China would sweep in and buy everything

hello (((weev))). you still in europe?

I'm living inside your head, fuccboi.

We wouldn't have to hear about the popular vote meme anymore. It would also allow Antifa to see first hand that communism is the cause of, not the solution to, all of life's problems.

I pay about 800 per month. I have an old 40ft Hatteras.

If Californua left I doubt everything would go full 1488. Democrats however would be seen as traitors to the nation in the mainstream and California would be under a tight occupation. Mandatory reeducation, de-californication if you will with the people as the US attempts to turn the state red. Not to mention some backlash against some foreign power as a Calexit would almost certainly be backed by another country (Most likely China)

Usually they block the boarders so people can't escape. Remember the Soviet Union. Only people that were getting out were Jews, or Russian mafia.

yeah man but whites don't like the south anyway.

It has happened before.

I know Dems massively outnumber repubs but it ain't happenin

It's sedition being promulgated by traitors who should be stood against the wall and shot.

What movie is this scene from?

>California produces 1/5 of total usa gdp.

Agriculture collapses because water, which comes from out of state, is cut off.

The state is cut from the electrical grid.

The state would need to join the WTO, which is a milti-year process. One of the state's strengths is intellectual property, and without the US federal government to protect it that industry is damaged.

The state has many defence contractors, and US policy it to buy equipment that's made in the USA. Contractors leave California.

Federal workers will have to decide whether to leave to keep their jobs to join the unemployed.

Universities and private research centres lose federal funding.

California descends into instability and then mayhem.

It's one consequence after another. Anyone with some sense, talent, and ambition would leave California.

Then the new Black Haven can help bankrupt white America.
archive.is/D5v0M

They don't really think that far ahead

I want chaos on other countries
The violence here is getting boring

>California secedes
>Northern and Eastern California secede from California
>California Republic is a coastal strip of ~22 million liberals and Mexicans with not food, water, power, momey or access to American goods
>Meanwhile, with the most liberal parts of California gone, the new state made from California are solid Republican states
>Allocation of electoral votes would be 5-6 for the northern state and 9-10 for the Eastern one
>In 2020 Trump wins 320 to 177 and Republicans win for the forseeable future

...I miss Red Panels.

They would have to own the property to do that user. More likely youll see more commie shit about how you should give them land.

>Agriculture collapses because water, which comes from out of state, is cut off.

Where are you getting these facts?

That's some retarded shit, not how ag works in CA. Definitely not how 95% of commercial farmers in CA get their water.

Do it. Seriously, it should happen. But Trump needs to build a wall around California first. All Illegals found in the country will be transported to the Cali's borders instead of the Mexican ones.

Advertise California as Heaven for Leftist Liberals, too. Then you can lean back end enjoy the development.

>Agriculture collapses because water, which comes from out of state, is cut off.

Before you call me a shill, please understand that I am not disagreeing with you but this gets passed around a lot and it's taken as fact but it isn't quite true. Most of California's agriculture uses water gathered from runoff from the mountains and central river valley. However, I would predict that a full secession would highly destabilize LA's ability to acquire water.

Yes, but it wasn't made illegal by Constitutional amendment until after the war. Unless you mean Texas, which has only gone so far as proposing a vote. If it goes any further than that, we're in uncharted territory.