Is hebephilia actually bad in a non degenerate society?

If marriage is the only option? Look at the bible... Mary...Lot's daughters....etc

Why are we still giving women so much agency?

Why would you let a women with a sex drive NOT get married? Seems like a recipe for disaster.

Yes, though ephephilia isn't depending on certain Nation/States.

The main problem is that most girls are not being raised to be wives and mothers.

>She's not an adult until she's 18 goy
>She has to go to college until 22 goy
>She has to establish her career until she's 30 goy
It's normal to start having babies in your teens; they're trying to minimize the number of children whites have

>heebphilia is degenerate

hebephilia depends on age difference

Any kind of premarital sex is degenerate, but the age of consent for marriage should definitely be lowered so that fertile teens can be married

Standard Japanese scale on female sexual attractiveness:
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: best combination of sexuality/social acceptability
>ages 18-20: still sexy, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

Heres to you nippon. We muslims feel the same way, this idea of only looking at 18 yr olds only is a meme employed by ((they)) . And even if you were to see that 18 yr old you have to have her when you're around that age your self. Other wise theres something wrong with the man. Good thing I can go back to my country and have prime pussy at 30. Which has been the norm since who knows when.

bump

This

I wouldn't even want to marry a current 18 year old because they're mentally still children

If you're going to post a young slut at least post an attractive one. 100 years ago it was normal to marry young but now a 100 years later apparently women are too stupid to marry until 18 and even then they go to college get drunk, wasted and still aren't responsible for their actions. If anything you should be able to marry at around age 15. Otherwise raise the age of consent to 24 so college girls are treated like children and less people will try to rape children.

>Why would you let a women with a sex drive NOT get married?
Age of puberty has gone down due to bad diet and social conditioning. 18 used to be when sex drive started.

Based Nihon knows what's up.

they have all their eggs in one basket and they leave few short years for fertility.

The truth is women needs to have more than 4.0 babies to make up for all of the childfree or infertile women and any potential deformed babies rob them of precious time. nearly 10 months to carry a child to term.

>18 year old women are still children
I've got bad news for you, if you're planning to get married at all.

Nippon is absolutely correct

when the fuck did all these pedos crawl out of the woodwork?

Since always, you fucking newfag.

>into puberty
>pedophilia
I think there's something you missed there bud.

It's Sup Forums raiding.....again, like they do every day because they're so buttblasted Sup Forums is better than them

Its fucking Sup Forums you dumbass. Ever heard of loli?

As a guy in my 30s, I can verify that women are children until about 25 or so.

Men are children until about that age or even a touch older.

I couldn't even enjoy sex with an 18 year old, they're just irritating to all shit to me, borderline fucking retarded. Then again, I'm a year away from competing my doctorate and have traveled the world, so it's hard to have a decent conversion with someone whose major life experiences have mostly occurred in a high school cafeteria.

Sauce?

Different countries have different takes in "age of consent". Some say 18, others 14 and few more think it's 16.

It's more of a culture thing I would guess. Don't really care. I personally think that a female only reaches womanhood at the very least 22. Their bodies may be biologically mature before that, but their minds are still of adolescents at best.

Wowsers trousers

>Americans instantly get upset and start throwing around insults cause they've been found out as kiddly-diddlers
why am I not surprised?

I mean your very own President fucked his own daughter when she was under-aged

At the very least I can live happily knowing that all these pedos are gonna drown in their own blood as slowly but surely their nation gets BLACKED

>t. 52% face
stay mad you retarded mullato faggots lmao

yikes, you okay man?

summerfags retreat
only pedos remain

someone spiked EU's coffee lol

>pic related

Yet they were still marrying 12 year olds back in the day. Makes one wonder.

Bro, have you had yourself checked for an extra chromosom.

prime peaking at 10
bottoming out at 30
top kek
more like prime peaking at 12 and bottoming out at 22. if the bitch hasn't had 2 or 3 kids and is a good house wife then she is a failure.

Nah, its Prime peak at 8, lowest at 30-35, then starts peaking again at 50 followed by a sharp drop.

Is it normal to be attracted? Yes. But the idea is a little girl like OP's would be scared shitless if some big ugly old man tried to make a move on her. And if you're over 20 you're a big ugly old man to her.

Yes. Good thing you can go back to your country indeed.

too old

>>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
this is wrong. late 20s is the healthiest time to have kids both for the kid and for the mother.

My wife is 36, and I can confirm, she still has a child's mentality. Gimme gimme gimme. Help me help me help me. Love me love me love me. Me me me. Back me up digits.