Trump Accomplishments

Shitlibs are worried...

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/what-trump-is-actually-accomplishing/535458/
archive.is/eHJhr

>One of the two biggest victories has come on border security, which was one of Trump’s top campaign priorities. Border crossings have already plummeted, suggesting that rhetoric making it clear to immigrants that they are not welcome is effective in its own right. Customs and Border Protections report that apprehensions of unauthorized people are down nearly 20 percent from the same time in 2016. (Trump continues to radically exaggerate these figures, though.) This decline has occurred despite Trump being foiled on his actual policy proposals at the border. Construction hasn’t begun on his border wall yet, and federal courts have repeatedly smacked down his Muslim travel ban.

>The New York Times found in June that Pruitt’s EPA “has moved to undo, delay or otherwise block more than 30 environmental rules, a regulatory rollback larger in scope than any other over so short a time in the agency’s 47-year history.” And it might have done more if not for constraints imposed by judges. EPA tried to abandon an Obama-era rule on methane emissions, but a court on Monday forced it to continue enforcing the rule.

OH FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/mosul-falls-what-is-next-for-isis
archive.is/NSdqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/ptg/ will defend this

Dindu educational complex BTFO

He never said he'd defeat isis in 30 days, shit leaf.

He did in the campaign you retarded burger. Are you a newfag that just started politics after the election?

>conflating criminal invaders with immigration
>referring to banning people from several specific destabilized or hostile countries as a "muslim ban"

already reveals himself as a disingenuous shitlib in the first sentence. Not really interested in what else (((he))) has to say.

It's in the Atlantic. It hires all the commie Jews who aren't good enough writers for the New Yorker.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/mosul-falls-what-is-next-for-isis

Better than Obama though, right?

Always archive shills
archive.is/NSdqc

wait, im a shill for posting a link to a left wing article supporting Trump?

Shitlibs are starting to see it. While they are trapped in their echo chamber fighting over who gets to break the latest Russia none sense, Trump is fulfilling his agenda.

he just signed in an anti russia sanctions bill and said we're fucked.

Archive everything no matter who wrote it. If the website goes down, paywalls go up, or they try to perform stealth edits you still have it.

>Working hard to help bring peace to syria
just...

>destroying the environment is an accomplishment
Might as well reward people for littering. So thankful for new civil forfeiture laws. I did not need my shit anyways. Republicans always protect my freedoms

>destroying the environment
Al Gore's coming out with a a sequel to An Inconvenient Truth now that Trump is president. Didn't hear a fucking peep out of him for 8 years.

I dont give a fuck about that hypocrite. Quit strawmanning me as a democrat.

That's Iraqis.

did you miss the part where the CIA isn't funding rebels anymore?

Obama created ISIS by prematurely pulling out of Iraq and by destabilizing Syria. This mess is as much his fault as it is Bush's.

In fact, I don't recall hearing anything about global warmin... I mean "climate change" when that last ugly bitch was president. Really makes ya think.

Liberals thinking Trump has done nothing is a good thing. One of Trump's chief strategies in the election was to appear weaker than he really was, and let the opposition underestimate him.

>Construction hasn’t begun on his border wall yet
Yes it has. Why do these kikes lie like this?

No he didn't stupid leaf. The actual promise was to demand a plan to defeat ISIS be presented to him within 30 days. Which he did demand and it was presented within 30 days and now ISIS is an after thought.